MDix
02-11 12:09 PM
Looks like Ron is correct. This year DOS is estimating 9K FB visa but the number could go high. Last year they didn't estimate anything but by end of Year we got 13k( Per Ron). I read some where these numbers are not clear uptill end of year.
Bottom line is we may get more and we need to ask them about those lost 13k of last year. Looks like need of FOIA from DOS/CIS.
Bottom line is we may get more and we need to ask them about those lost 13k of last year. Looks like need of FOIA from DOS/CIS.
wallpaper Shop VOS Slash Les Paul
pcs
11-16 11:13 PM
send polite but firm letters to....
Cut and paste the rule from the thread to educate him and other...
Alejandro Mayorkas
Director USCIS
20 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC 20529
After sending letters ... post it on this thread... I have sent 4 letters on behalf of my 4 family members....
Make the noise NOW ... so that they will have REASONS to release the unused VISAs on 8th DECEMBER......
Cut and paste the rule from the thread to educate him and other...
Alejandro Mayorkas
Director USCIS
20 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC 20529
After sending letters ... post it on this thread... I have sent 4 letters on behalf of my 4 family members....
Make the noise NOW ... so that they will have REASONS to release the unused VISAs on 8th DECEMBER......
immigrant2007
09-10 12:50 PM
Thats what exactly I said
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/1984591-post28.html
sorry brother..didn't see your post earlier...but that makes two os us thinking the same way.....I think we should ask for more transprecany from USCIS/DOs on numbers and approvals and all backdoors being closed.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/1984591-post28.html
sorry brother..didn't see your post earlier...but that makes two os us thinking the same way.....I think we should ask for more transprecany from USCIS/DOs on numbers and approvals and all backdoors being closed.
2011 Epiphone Slash Les Paul
ak27
12-25 10:07 AM
Hello Everyone,
I have created google group for NJ Chapter and there are four members in this group so far. If you can send me your email ID then I will let you join..
Varsha: I will see if I can change ownership of group to you. It is much easier to communicate through emails then looking at chapter posting..
Thank you
ak27
I have created google group for NJ Chapter and there are four members in this group so far. If you can send me your email ID then I will let you join..
Varsha: I will see if I can change ownership of group to you. It is much easier to communicate through emails then looking at chapter posting..
Thank you
ak27
more...
needGCcool
03-12 09:51 AM
I do care for the dates..but I am more disappointed with the language you use....This is a public forum...Learn some manners is all my point was to you.
Aadarniyah Mittar,
Aapki date current nahi hooyi toh mera kya kasoor...Lagta hai aapko bhi October tak inteyaar karna padega.
Aadarniyah Mittar,
Aapki date current nahi hooyi toh mera kya kasoor...Lagta hai aapko bhi October tak inteyaar karna padega.
snathan
05-11 12:57 AM
What is a donor. I previously donated $500 and I am not on that forum. Also asked IV through PM about it. Never got a response.
They are considering Donor - only people who are contributing and not based on previous donation. As long as you are donating you will have the donor status.
They are considering Donor - only people who are contributing and not based on previous donation. As long as you are donating you will have the donor status.
more...
go_gc_way
12-31 04:06 PM
Thanks srikondoji
http://o3.indiatimes.com/just_woke_u...1/3243970.aspx
srikodji has a suggestion , i.e to modify the template I gave in the first post and post it. This because a search engine like google does not penalize for duplicate content. A valid suggestion.
Others who have spent that 15 min !, please post your comments and details on this thread here and KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING -- YOUR 15 MIN IS GREAT HELP.
http://o3.indiatimes.com/just_woke_u...1/3243970.aspx
srikodji has a suggestion , i.e to modify the template I gave in the first post and post it. This because a search engine like google does not penalize for duplicate content. A valid suggestion.
Others who have spent that 15 min !, please post your comments and details on this thread here and KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING -- YOUR 15 MIN IS GREAT HELP.
2010 Slash les paul images
pappu
12-18 09:12 AM
Just need a place to vent and share my frustration with this system.
I came to US 12 years ago for undergrad. Got a good job with a fortune 500 company, been with the same company for 8 years. Did my Masters and MBA part time.
Company filed paper work for GC under EB3 in 2002, but the system was too slow and I decided to take a new role. Had to re-file another appication since i took a new role, but this time in EB2 in '04. 4 years have passed and both applications have only cleared labor.
Not sure when this wait will end. I do hope that this wait and patience is worth it for all of us.
I do hope we see some miracle in 2007.
Welcome to the club.
everyone is in the same boat. Pls try to get more people like us in this organization. Together we can all make the miracle happen in 2007
I came to US 12 years ago for undergrad. Got a good job with a fortune 500 company, been with the same company for 8 years. Did my Masters and MBA part time.
Company filed paper work for GC under EB3 in 2002, but the system was too slow and I decided to take a new role. Had to re-file another appication since i took a new role, but this time in EB2 in '04. 4 years have passed and both applications have only cleared labor.
Not sure when this wait will end. I do hope that this wait and patience is worth it for all of us.
I do hope we see some miracle in 2007.
Welcome to the club.
everyone is in the same boat. Pls try to get more people like us in this organization. Together we can all make the miracle happen in 2007
more...
h1techSlave
03-18 09:49 PM
I think Nixtor should explain why he even bothered to call Mr. Foggs' number. There are many many people in this forum with incorrect phone numbers. Why nixtor is not banning all of them. There is even a member with handle 'taliban'.
I had wrong phone number and other contact details for almost 6 months, before I have updated those fields with correct information. Nobody banned me. Why single out Mr. Foggs?
Here is what you provided on the banned id
Phone number 631-922-xxxx. I called the number and a lady answered. I asked "Is there any one living with last name FOGGS?" The answer is NO. I asked are you sure? She goes mad. I then went on to see the city you provided in MD exists, Google maps has no clue about the city.
There are many non-contributing & contributing members and its entirely your wish to do so or not but IV does not need any distractions. Don't bring in the free speech and 1st amendment now.
May be its fun for you and our friends, its not funny here.
I had wrong phone number and other contact details for almost 6 months, before I have updated those fields with correct information. Nobody banned me. Why single out Mr. Foggs?
Here is what you provided on the banned id
Phone number 631-922-xxxx. I called the number and a lady answered. I asked "Is there any one living with last name FOGGS?" The answer is NO. I asked are you sure? She goes mad. I then went on to see the city you provided in MD exists, Google maps has no clue about the city.
There are many non-contributing & contributing members and its entirely your wish to do so or not but IV does not need any distractions. Don't bring in the free speech and 1st amendment now.
May be its fun for you and our friends, its not funny here.
hair Paul and guitarist Slash
shivarajan
08-11 11:16 PM
Doesn't matter if it moves back or not, since the mass fiasco hysteria began at Jul 2007, due to which, I guess uscis may even think of moving dates in hours (if waz possible) if not days after 2005 Jan date now, wherein EB-I apps counts even if dates muved hours will be hundreds (/thousands?) ;-)
We should not forget d fact which came straight from the horse's mouth...
"Wait times will be years/decades for for EB-I". (no more fiasco's again since preadjudications are happening is bad news for folks who missed fiasco and can't get ead for next decade or so)
:p
We should not forget d fact which came straight from the horse's mouth...
"Wait times will be years/decades for for EB-I". (no more fiasco's again since preadjudications are happening is bad news for folks who missed fiasco and can't get ead for next decade or so)
:p
more...
samy
11-11 04:47 PM
Please come up with ideas. Remember - IV core looks at all the posts and get ideas from the forums. You may want to start a thread saying - Lets all put our constructive thoughts about moving ahead with Obama administration here. People can posts their ideas, plans, implementations, strategies ...... and we can all discuss.
Rajuram - your concern is valid and basically what is happening is - IV now needs some dedicated new generation members who can make a difference. thats how IV has been working from the beginnibg, people come and go - so do admins.
You can help in this way by opening a thread to share new ideas and strategies.
Wise words from a Senior Member!
But people here are not ready for new ideas. They are dreaming that Obama will install a GC card printer and start printing once he sworn in.
I presented an idea recently, as a temprory fix in these tough times. All I got was couple funny replys that has nothing to do with my plan. Also I got few red dots as a bonus.
Many gave up hope I believe.
Rajuram - your concern is valid and basically what is happening is - IV now needs some dedicated new generation members who can make a difference. thats how IV has been working from the beginnibg, people come and go - so do admins.
You can help in this way by opening a thread to share new ideas and strategies.
Wise words from a Senior Member!
But people here are not ready for new ideas. They are dreaming that Obama will install a GC card printer and start printing once he sworn in.
I presented an idea recently, as a temprory fix in these tough times. All I got was couple funny replys that has nothing to do with my plan. Also I got few red dots as a bonus.
Many gave up hope I believe.
hot Rare Slash Gibson Les Paul
rayoflight
03-09 04:54 PM
I just called my congressman office and explained the sitatuion. The aide asked me to call the legislative aide in the Capitol Hill to discuss about changes. She said the congressman understands the importance however the political fraternity is currently trying to resolve the financial crisis and Immigration Reform is the last thing on their mind.
When I asked her honest opinion about visa numbers being released she did suggest that if you can join an immigration group with a good lobbying firm it can be a possibility that Congress can approve a 'piece-meal' bill releasing visa numbers by moving numbers from unused categories and/or unused from past years.
Again the emphasis was "Group focusing on Legal Immigration with a good Lobbying Firm".
Administrators, Senior Members and All:
I think it is the time to plan something big as 'Saburi' mentioned and bring our issues to their attention.
Please count me in for any rallies / organizing help.
All IV members please weigh in your thoughts.
Thanks,
Rayoflight
When I asked her honest opinion about visa numbers being released she did suggest that if you can join an immigration group with a good lobbying firm it can be a possibility that Congress can approve a 'piece-meal' bill releasing visa numbers by moving numbers from unused categories and/or unused from past years.
Again the emphasis was "Group focusing on Legal Immigration with a good Lobbying Firm".
Administrators, Senior Members and All:
I think it is the time to plan something big as 'Saburi' mentioned and bring our issues to their attention.
Please count me in for any rallies / organizing help.
All IV members please weigh in your thoughts.
Thanks,
Rayoflight
more...
house Gibson Les Paul Guitars:
feedfront
09-23 12:14 PM
Hi All,
Employer A - original sponsoring employer. Got laidoff and joined B (large corporate). Before dates got current got offer from C and C applied for H1 transfer. Now received RFE on I-485 to provide EVL from current employer along with paystubs and W2.
My problem here is that I consulted Murthy and they are saying that I need to make a choice between my current employer B and my potential new employer C whom I have not started working yet but they have filed for H-1 transfer. If I respond to the RFE using my current employer information then it is more straightforward but then I will need to stay with them if I get my GC right away after responding to the RFE. But if I use my new employer's letter then I don't have paystubs to show until I join them which won't be until the H-1 transfer goes through and I go through one payroll cycle. But that will be too late to respond to the RFE.
If I don't join C then I need to pay for the H1 transfer that they filed and attorneys fees. At the same time I am also not happy with my current employers HR and attorney.
I would go for employer B, as my misery would be short. You are current and it's just few weeks (unless something goes wrong) + 6 months of misery working with current employer (max 9 months :cool: ) . You can work part time with C to cover up your H1B fees.
Employer A - original sponsoring employer. Got laidoff and joined B (large corporate). Before dates got current got offer from C and C applied for H1 transfer. Now received RFE on I-485 to provide EVL from current employer along with paystubs and W2.
My problem here is that I consulted Murthy and they are saying that I need to make a choice between my current employer B and my potential new employer C whom I have not started working yet but they have filed for H-1 transfer. If I respond to the RFE using my current employer information then it is more straightforward but then I will need to stay with them if I get my GC right away after responding to the RFE. But if I use my new employer's letter then I don't have paystubs to show until I join them which won't be until the H-1 transfer goes through and I go through one payroll cycle. But that will be too late to respond to the RFE.
If I don't join C then I need to pay for the H1 transfer that they filed and attorneys fees. At the same time I am also not happy with my current employers HR and attorney.
I would go for employer B, as my misery would be short. You are current and it's just few weeks (unless something goes wrong) + 6 months of misery working with current employer (max 9 months :cool: ) . You can work part time with C to cover up your H1B fees.
tattoo Les Paul Guitar
indianindian2006
07-14 05:56 PM
Should I send a AC21 letter to USCIS along with my new employment letter?
Who is the best attorney for such cases?
Is it possible that my prevous employer hasn't revoked 140? How can I know that? I have received RFE after one year after filing the case. Is there any way I can know the date when my previous employer did revoke the 140 ( in case he did)?
Ajthakur,
Is their any ways you could contact your previous employer and try to find answers if your 140 is cancelled by that employer as that would give you a good idea of how to reply on this RFE.As suggested by others you have to reply to this RFE or your 485 is in jeopardy.
Who is the best attorney for such cases?
Is it possible that my prevous employer hasn't revoked 140? How can I know that? I have received RFE after one year after filing the case. Is there any way I can know the date when my previous employer did revoke the 140 ( in case he did)?
Ajthakur,
Is their any ways you could contact your previous employer and try to find answers if your 140 is cancelled by that employer as that would give you a good idea of how to reply on this RFE.As suggested by others you have to reply to this RFE or your 485 is in jeopardy.
more...
pictures Slash — Guns N#39; Roses — Gibson
satysh
07-17 03:59 PM
NumberUSA removed the fax now.
http://numbersusa.com/faxcenter
Our collective effort worked. Knowledge & truth always wins. We need to put collective effort to research and attack the contents of these kinds of groups.
http://numbersusa.com/faxcenter
Our collective effort worked. Knowledge & truth always wins. We need to put collective effort to research and attack the contents of these kinds of groups.
dresses SLASH GIBSON LES PAUL
pappu
07-03 06:01 PM
If anyone has any questions we will be happy to talk to them.
more...
makeup Slash Signature Les Paul
gimme_GC2006
05-12 03:14 PM
Online MBA from University of Maryland University College matches the criteria you mentioned (to a larger extent). Also you can have MBA degree in 2 yrs. The course work is demanding and one would need TOEFL if not educated in US or few other countries. GMAT is not required.
Thanks ss777, I will checkout..do you how it is ranked?
Thanks ss777, I will checkout..do you how it is ranked?
girlfriend Gibson slash signature
nomi
12-12 02:25 PM
I agree. Who or which department of USCIS has the authority to decide they will disallow concurrent 140/485 filing? If that department has the authority to make such a decision they probably have the authority to
1. allow filing of 485 without visa number availability,
2. allow people to start thaie name check process once 140 is cleared and everyone is waiting for priority dates to become current.
There should be a way to find out who in USCIS comes up with these new rule suggestions. Where do all the proposed rule changes published? at the USCIS press release? May the actual press release has some information. There has got be to a way to find out from either press department or someone who or what part of USCIS makes these suggestions and then may be we can make send them out auggestions.
I totally agree with you. That`s what I am saying too. I am glad that you got my point instead of refering me to INT. There are ways and we have to find out. I think core team should guide us in right direction
thx.
1. allow filing of 485 without visa number availability,
2. allow people to start thaie name check process once 140 is cleared and everyone is waiting for priority dates to become current.
There should be a way to find out who in USCIS comes up with these new rule suggestions. Where do all the proposed rule changes published? at the USCIS press release? May the actual press release has some information. There has got be to a way to find out from either press department or someone who or what part of USCIS makes these suggestions and then may be we can make send them out auggestions.
I totally agree with you. That`s what I am saying too. I am glad that you got my point instead of refering me to INT. There are ways and we have to find out. I think core team should guide us in right direction
thx.
hairstyles Slash Les Paul Custom
singhsa3
03-03 05:54 PM
Just sent a message to David Merkel, inviting him to view this thread david.merkel@gmail.com. Any one that can take our cause is relevan to us.
oliTwist
01-17 03:06 PM
Sometime back I had read this book Inscrutable Americans by Anurag Mathur (http://www.amazon.com/Inscrutable-Americans-Anurag-Mathur/dp/1577310241) which is kind of hilarious story of someone like us duriing late 90s. I guess now your (many of our story) would worth another book :)!!
gandalf_gray
05-28 07:36 PM
Hi,
I'm on L1B for Company A.
My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
I was about to begin L1-B Extension.
Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
(this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).
Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.
Please help. Thanks.:confused:
Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place.
I'm on L1B for Company A.
My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
I was about to begin L1-B Extension.
Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
(this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).
Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.
Please help. Thanks.
I'm on L1B for Company A.
My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
I was about to begin L1-B Extension.
Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
(this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).
Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.
Please help. Thanks.:confused:
Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place.
I'm on L1B for Company A.
My visa, Petition, I-94 are expiring this September.
I was about to begin L1-B Extension.
Now I got news from company B that my H1B petition has been selected in Lottery..
(this is for COS from my L1B to H1B).
Can I go ahead with L1B extension work ?
I do not want to do this, if it will affect the H1 Petition approval.
Please help. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment