admin
02-04 03:45 PM
retrohatao,
We're asking for transparency and increase in efficiency in all of USCIS operations including Name Check.
We're asking for transparency and increase in efficiency in all of USCIS operations including Name Check.
wallpaper robotics
kartikiran
04-09 03:44 PM
Hey Pappu,
What do you conclude of this? Their has to be some rational reason behind them not moving EB2I, it is hard to grasp that they are still working on 2004-2005 PD's. Is their something we can do bring them in more transparency.
I believe earlier they screwed up and now they are on apposite extreme end, scrutinizing every element.
On the same note, Kumarc123, it is hard to see them working with 2001 EB3-India category for more than 5 years. 245(i) or not...still 5 years...how about that.
Anyway, my point is let us leave predictions. USCIS gave their predictions way back in their Jan 2010 bulletin. Maybe we all should stick with what dates they gave us than we trying to predict.
Now another venting, more calculations, more uproar everything will continue for 1 more week from our members...:rolleyes:
What do you conclude of this? Their has to be some rational reason behind them not moving EB2I, it is hard to grasp that they are still working on 2004-2005 PD's. Is their something we can do bring them in more transparency.
I believe earlier they screwed up and now they are on apposite extreme end, scrutinizing every element.
On the same note, Kumarc123, it is hard to see them working with 2001 EB3-India category for more than 5 years. 245(i) or not...still 5 years...how about that.
Anyway, my point is let us leave predictions. USCIS gave their predictions way back in their Jan 2010 bulletin. Maybe we all should stick with what dates they gave us than we trying to predict.
Now another venting, more calculations, more uproar everything will continue for 1 more week from our members...:rolleyes:
axp817
01-30 01:31 PM
Sorry to hear about your plight, what do you plan to do if the RFE is for employment verification?
Please do keep us updated, it will help other members in similar situations out, and you might find some useful advice as well.
Good luck.
Please do keep us updated, it will help other members in similar situations out, and you might find some useful advice as well.
Good luck.
2011 Global Agenda MMO Shooter
India_USA
04-13 01:09 PM
I am new to this country........reading the posts from members, I wonder if we did the right thing in coming to the usa? Life in India is improving a lot.
Planning to study here.......is it better to go back after a couple of years?
Planning to study here.......is it better to go back after a couple of years?
more...
sledge_hammer
07-24 10:11 AM
To file for EAD/AP you need to wait until you get your I-485 receipt. PD is irrelevant after your I-485 applications has been receipted.
Few employers and few lawyers didn't apply for EAD/AP on July 2nd. My employer said they applied for 485 but not EAD/AP. They will wait for receipt notice and then apply for EAD/AP.
After Aug 17th, can we still apply for EAD/AP knowing dates won't be current.
Thanks.
Few employers and few lawyers didn't apply for EAD/AP on July 2nd. My employer said they applied for 485 but not EAD/AP. They will wait for receipt notice and then apply for EAD/AP.
After Aug 17th, can we still apply for EAD/AP knowing dates won't be current.
Thanks.
truthinspector
04-08 07:10 AM
I don't understand the IO calling Client part. What if (like most of us do) the person was traveling on a weekend? Is the client supposed to be on call for the IO?Besides, even if it is so, answering NO to that question implies fraud on behalf of the Client too.
I know a person who was sent back; IO called the end client to verify his employment and asked if they could hire american worker instead, when the employer said they could, IO sent him back. I think they are only going after H1's working for smaller consulting companies.
You may write it off as a rumor, so be it, but IV needs to step in and take necessary action.
I know a person who was sent back; IO called the end client to verify his employment and asked if they could hire american worker instead, when the employer said they could, IO sent him back. I think they are only going after H1's working for smaller consulting companies.
You may write it off as a rumor, so be it, but IV needs to step in and take necessary action.
more...
gimme Green!!
07-01 10:46 AM
It is possible for every city to have at least one usps office to be open on Sunday. They have a different day off.
Just go to the USPS website and locate an office that is open on Sun.
I live in the Detroit area. I know atleast 2 postoffices that are open 24 hours.
Just go to the USPS website and locate an office that is open on Sun.
I live in the Detroit area. I know atleast 2 postoffices that are open 24 hours.
2010 Global Agenda - View topic
harshalx
04-14 01:00 AM
To get rid of these problems which we face with untrustworthy consultants I've started http://www.goolti.com
<a href="http://www.goolti.com">http://www.goolti.com</a>
where you can read/write reviews about Desi consulting companies.
<a href="http://www.goolti.com">http://www.goolti.com</a>
where you can read/write reviews about Desi consulting companies.
more...
permfiling
11-08 06:14 PM
Congrats ! How long did it take for CPO email since u recieved the 485 , I-797 and which service center
Guys,
Today I spent around $300 to start medical exam report. I've to still to do lab work and may need x-ray. I was working with my swollen arm and got this message..
Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production On September 22, 2010 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
-----
Now I have to wait.. I will skip tomorrow's lab :rolleyes: and talk to my attorney. Confused yet happy
Guys,
Today I spent around $300 to start medical exam report. I've to still to do lab work and may need x-ray. I was working with my swollen arm and got this message..
Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production On September 22, 2010 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
-----
Now I have to wait.. I will skip tomorrow's lab :rolleyes: and talk to my attorney. Confused yet happy
hair Global Agenda - View topic - Robotics - Setting the standard
virald
07-18 12:34 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
more...
Mr.Z
12-09 01:43 PM
Hi friends,
I need your help!!!
I'm here at California with L-2 visa. I can stay legally in US but i can not get a SSN number, i can work too.But For a driver license they ask for SSN. Do i still get the Driver License or no?
Thank you very much...
I need your help!!!
I'm here at California with L-2 visa. I can stay legally in US but i can not get a SSN number, i can work too.But For a driver license they ask for SSN. Do i still get the Driver License or no?
Thank you very much...
hot Global Agenda Review (Pc Game)
imh1b
11-19 10:34 AM
why cant they spell out the damn rule.. instead of leaving it out for speculations...
insane!
Did you file the lawsuit yet?
Someone please update on the lawsuit to enforce visa spill over
insane!
Did you file the lawsuit yet?
Someone please update on the lawsuit to enforce visa spill over
more...
house to give robotics#39; turrets
24fps
02-19 07:42 AM
this bill will never pass at-least in the next 2 years! i can give you a guarantee on that!
these are just bills that the politicians introduce to showcase their views , there are already a few bills in the house that would eliminate extended family immigration etc, never gonna happen
no immigration bill is going to pass before 2010 ,and even after that it'll fall into election time
and become a political issue like in 2007
if there was no recession there would surely have been a serious immigration bill doing the rounds and would have pretty much cleared through ( after GOP figuring out that their screw up on CIR 2007 cost them the elections) but now with the F**K**D Recession everythings gone down the drain
Bad luck Bad timing
these are just bills that the politicians introduce to showcase their views , there are already a few bills in the house that would eliminate extended family immigration etc, never gonna happen
no immigration bill is going to pass before 2010 ,and even after that it'll fall into election time
and become a political issue like in 2007
if there was no recession there would surely have been a serious immigration bill doing the rounds and would have pretty much cleared through ( after GOP figuring out that their screw up on CIR 2007 cost them the elections) but now with the F**K**D Recession everythings gone down the drain
Bad luck Bad timing
tattoo Global Agenda v.
HV000
03-19 01:03 PM
Why not july 2006??
Well, atleast RIR/Pre PERM Backlog Applications can be processed. BPCs only closed in DEC 2007. So, some of them missed the Aug 07 deadline. I'm NOT against 2006 or 2007 applicants!
Well, atleast RIR/Pre PERM Backlog Applications can be processed. BPCs only closed in DEC 2007. So, some of them missed the Aug 07 deadline. I'm NOT against 2006 or 2007 applicants!
more...
pictures Level 16 15 robotics.
serg
07-16 09:25 PM
As someone told, webfaxes/emails do not have big influence/impact, why we can't just send regular mails? Guys, we spent $20-$40 each on flower campaign, why we can't spend 39c to send a letter?
dresses Global Agenda - View topic
masouds
02-15 04:24 PM
Are you sure this is the reason why they have per country limits :confused:
Or you dont want that way :D
Well, I do have a vested interest in maintaining status quo, at least with regard to the per country caps. :)
But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'
Or you dont want that way :D
Well, I do have a vested interest in maintaining status quo, at least with regard to the per country caps. :)
But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'
more...
makeup global agenda skill tree
GCStatus
09-17 10:57 PM
If you don't like my rant stop reading it. What the hell is 'born thinking america'. Why do you rant about GC then? Why do you care being on this board? You go get a life. I never compelled to comment on my rant? Did I? You must have gone crazy
when did i rant..haha, its funny when people are cornered they talk stuff which arent even relevant
you crack me up, no offence
when did i rant..haha, its funny when people are cornered they talk stuff which arent even relevant
you crack me up, no offence
girlfriend Global Agenda sadly uses a
prioritydate
12-20 07:09 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Logiclife. I enter U.S in the first week of Feb, 2001. The economy was bad and I didn't manage to get a job. In fact, I didn't managed to get a job for a year. My then employer didn't revoked my H1B and the I-94 was valid until Oct, 2002. I didn't know that I was out of status till now. I don't remember seeing any section in I-485 form, asking for information about out of status. I did attach my previous H1-B approval notice(2000 -2002) while filing I-485. One thing I want to know is, did anyone got a query(RFE), asking to provide all W2 forms since their entry into this country? I am interested to know that.
Now I am really afraid. G-325 form has section to provide last 5 jobs. Since I had a gap, I didn't provide the details for the year 2001. I am royally screwed now! :(
Now I am really afraid. G-325 form has section to provide last 5 jobs. Since I had a gap, I didn't provide the details for the year 2001. I am royally screwed now! :(
hairstyles Global Agenda is another
akhilmahajan
09-26 12:18 PM
Can you put URL for updated article?
http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbusiness/h1b_cap.fsb/index.htm?postversion=2007092606
http://money.cnn.com/2007/09/25/smbusiness/h1b_cap.fsb/index.htm?postversion=2007092606
priderock
06-30 11:41 PM
Although our endeavor should be to make USCIS accept applications through out July , In my opinion We should be willing to accept any compromise cut off date for accepting applications. Say for example two weeks from Jul1 or 1 week from Jul 1st etc. (Worst case being cases received until revised dates are published). I know some of them might not get their applications through in first two weeks , but I think it is better than alternative (Which is no one gets through)
The current events starting from a rumor has caused frustration in our members. The news coming out of AILA got us into action and we are working on trying to prevent this visa bulletin disaster to happen for our members. Due to weekend, There are less opportunities to pursue but we are not taking this as an excuse and please know that IV is working this weekend and have been working ever since we heard about this news and are using all measures and contacts at the appropriate levels of government to help our members. At this time we do not have a conclusive outcome for our members as the efforts are continuing. The efforts are in full swing and will continue until the bulletin comes out. We are prepared to make efforts on Monday when the offices open.
Be assured we are considering all options. We are also working with like minded organizations and on
our own to prevent this disaster to happen for our members. IV is committed to pursue measures in case of any
visa bulletin that will change the current dates.
Please be patient and continue to support us. We will continue to update on the website as we have any more
update to share. The DOS's actions, USCIS actions and the resulting litigation from USCIS or other plaintiffs will take time to materialize and core group will post updates and action items as soon as there is something actionable that we wish for all our members to participate.
Please continue with your 485 filing process and file your 485 as soon as possible. Do not be late and do not postpone or slow down your 485 filing work due to rumors or other fears. Keep doing what you are doing.
IV may post update about its course of action as early as Sunday evening.
IV team
The current events starting from a rumor has caused frustration in our members. The news coming out of AILA got us into action and we are working on trying to prevent this visa bulletin disaster to happen for our members. Due to weekend, There are less opportunities to pursue but we are not taking this as an excuse and please know that IV is working this weekend and have been working ever since we heard about this news and are using all measures and contacts at the appropriate levels of government to help our members. At this time we do not have a conclusive outcome for our members as the efforts are continuing. The efforts are in full swing and will continue until the bulletin comes out. We are prepared to make efforts on Monday when the offices open.
Be assured we are considering all options. We are also working with like minded organizations and on
our own to prevent this disaster to happen for our members. IV is committed to pursue measures in case of any
visa bulletin that will change the current dates.
Please be patient and continue to support us. We will continue to update on the website as we have any more
update to share. The DOS's actions, USCIS actions and the resulting litigation from USCIS or other plaintiffs will take time to materialize and core group will post updates and action items as soon as there is something actionable that we wish for all our members to participate.
Please continue with your 485 filing process and file your 485 as soon as possible. Do not be late and do not postpone or slow down your 485 filing work due to rumors or other fears. Keep doing what you are doing.
IV may post update about its course of action as early as Sunday evening.
IV team
nmdial
03-16 11:46 AM
Dear All,
I'll be driving from Harrisburg, PA on Saturday, Sunday, and attending the advocacy event on Monday only. It would be really helpful if someone could host me for one night.
Regards,
nmdial
I'll be driving from Harrisburg, PA on Saturday, Sunday, and attending the advocacy event on Monday only. It would be really helpful if someone could host me for one night.
Regards,
nmdial
No comments:
Post a Comment