kaisersose
02-20 05:31 PM
I had done some calculations long ago, it guestimated that 5~6% of people are registered with traciitt.
One guy recently posted on that out of 30 AOS applicants in his company only 2 had entered their info on .
That would be 6.67% Which is close to the results of your calculations.
One guy recently posted on that out of 30 AOS applicants in his company only 2 had entered their info on .
That would be 6.67% Which is close to the results of your calculations.
wallpaper Ford : F-250 HARLEY DAVID
perm2gc
01-10 09:28 PM
http://chat.lawinfo.com/showthread.php/waiting_your_green-16034/index.html?p=28810#post28810
reedandbamboo
09-14 02:03 PM
Hi,
This is for EAD Renewal (I-765)
I was working on H1 till May 08 now I am working on EAD
What should I write in column 15.(Current Immigration Status) in I-765 form
When I was on H1 in 2007, during first time EAD appliaction I filled with H1B
Please advice.
Thanks
JSQUARE
I have the same question.
This is for EAD Renewal (I-765)
I was working on H1 till May 08 now I am working on EAD
What should I write in column 15.(Current Immigration Status) in I-765 form
When I was on H1 in 2007, during first time EAD appliaction I filled with H1B
Please advice.
Thanks
JSQUARE
I have the same question.
2011 Ford F150 Harley Davidson
copsmart
07-12 05:55 PM
:D I don't know what to say. But, keep your Fingers, Toes, Arms and Legs crossed.
Good Luck!!!
All right I am current again..exactly after 2 years
So I am having the butterflies in my tummy with nostalgia of my nail biting thriller during 2008 July-Sep bulletin, where I got royally screwed.
mwuahhhaaaa...c'mon..come to papa now :D:D
tick..tock..tick..tock :rolleyes:
Good Luck!!!
All right I am current again..exactly after 2 years
So I am having the butterflies in my tummy with nostalgia of my nail biting thriller during 2008 July-Sep bulletin, where I got royally screwed.
mwuahhhaaaa...c'mon..come to papa now :D:D
tick..tock..tick..tock :rolleyes:
more...
Macaca
01-30 07:03 PM
Asking employees to pay for H1 costs is not legal. It would be in violations of CFR.
Is this a new rule? I have paid for my H1 with a check to INS (before name changed to USCIS). I think everyone else paid for H1 with pay check to INS. I was also supposed to pay for (non-company) lawyer fees for GC.
Is this a new rule? I have paid for my H1 with a check to INS (before name changed to USCIS). I think everyone else paid for H1 with pay check to INS. I was also supposed to pay for (non-company) lawyer fees for GC.
tushar123
02-13 05:26 PM
Its funny to see that people call this ethinic cleansing.... it is the right of America to punish people who disobey the law. reservation now in india is a better example which deprives people from certain community to persue higher education or employment in govt jobs.
more...
rpatel
07-31 12:43 PM
The visa numbers for Indians in EB2 category is 'unavailable' currently. Every month the USCIS estimates (rather guesses :rolleyes:) the demand for visas in each category adds to it their own forecasted work pace and based on some super secretive formula comes up with a cut-off date....as we all have seen this formula is by no means accurate (knowing how it went from being current for all employment based category in sept 05 to unavailable for eb3 indians at begining of they year to the dates moving 5 years for chinese eb2 in a few months..etc ..etc)
Wouldn't it be nice if USCIS gives themselves a break from the stressful guess work ;) every october and instead of giving cut-off dates, just make eb1-3 'available' for all across the board...then all of us waiting with approved i140's can file 485...get EADs..our wives can work...we can change jobs per will and live happily ever after...May be they can use the data gathered from all the petition received to forecast a better cut-off date for the remaining 11 months...And if they repeat this every year....the most one would have to wait with an approved I40 to file I485 is one year....I am sure lot of guys with pending applications at BECs would also jump on this idea and file new perm petitions...effectively reducing the backlog..if not eliminating it.
Mean while I am proposing all this in humour and not advocating IV to adopt it in their agenda :) ...so don't start pounding on me just yet...
Wouldn't it be nice if USCIS gives themselves a break from the stressful guess work ;) every october and instead of giving cut-off dates, just make eb1-3 'available' for all across the board...then all of us waiting with approved i140's can file 485...get EADs..our wives can work...we can change jobs per will and live happily ever after...May be they can use the data gathered from all the petition received to forecast a better cut-off date for the remaining 11 months...And if they repeat this every year....the most one would have to wait with an approved I40 to file I485 is one year....I am sure lot of guys with pending applications at BECs would also jump on this idea and file new perm petitions...effectively reducing the backlog..if not eliminating it.
Mean while I am proposing all this in humour and not advocating IV to adopt it in their agenda :) ...so don't start pounding on me just yet...
2010 2007 Ford Harley Davidson F150
Canadianindian
02-04 09:33 AM
Recently got Laid off. Here are my details:
-485 has been pending >180 days
-PD: Feb 2006
-Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
-EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
-I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.
I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.
My questions are:
-Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?
-Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
-Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?
Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?
Contributions: $350 +
Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
Was in the DC rally
Priority Date: Feb 2006
-485 has been pending >180 days
-PD: Feb 2006
-Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
-EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
-I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.
I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.
My questions are:
-Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?
-Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
-Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?
Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?
Contributions: $350 +
Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
Was in the DC rally
Priority Date: Feb 2006
more...
mp70
01-18 10:12 AM
I have been visiting this forum for a while now. I appreciate all the efforts being done by the Core team. I just signed for $20/- recurring contribution through paypal.
MP70
MP70
hair 2011 Ford F150 Harley Davidson
srikondoji
11-19 10:39 AM
My H1-B expires in another 8 months. I got my Labor cleared (EB-2) in 2 months through Perm and just finished applying for I-140. Before february, if i don't get my I-140 cleared i will go through Premium and apply for H1-B 3 year extension.
Getting my H1-B extended for 3 years is my goal. Once this happens, i will look elsewhere for a new job and start over GC process again hoping thta by then labor laws improve.
I have not dreamed/hoped to get GC. I am only hoping to stay in this country as long as possible.
I still don't understand why people are frustrated with delays in GC?
Why should you even stress yourself too much about this GC. Just enjoy the life and move on.
thanks
Getting my H1-B extended for 3 years is my goal. Once this happens, i will look elsewhere for a new job and start over GC process again hoping thta by then labor laws improve.
I have not dreamed/hoped to get GC. I am only hoping to stay in this country as long as possible.
I still don't understand why people are frustrated with delays in GC?
Why should you even stress yourself too much about this GC. Just enjoy the life and move on.
thanks
more...
imh1b
11-16 04:25 PM
To the original poster of this thread: Why don't you go to court first.
I am sure after few days of visa bulletin, his anger will fizzle out and all these people talking about action will disappear.
Has the lawsuit been filed yet?
Someone please post updates on the lawsuit.
I am sure after few days of visa bulletin, his anger will fizzle out and all these people talking about action will disappear.
Has the lawsuit been filed yet?
Someone please post updates on the lawsuit.
hot 2010 Ford Harley-Davidson
seahawks
01-28 11:36 AM
In the new year, I have not seen any posts expalining how IV is "working" on resolving our issues. All that is posted now is requests for money. I know more money is needed and would be glad to contribute, if only the senior members show that some serious efforts are being made in the background. Yes IV did do very good work last year, but that is history now; but what work is going on now, nobody knows. Don't need details, but even broad details will help. Is something being done for appropriation bills, no one knows or tells.
For example, after the elections no attempts virtually no attempts have been done to do webfax campaign tragetted towards pro-immigration inclined politicians. No lists have been made of such politicians. Just by waking up few days before the bills are discussed is not going to help.
Persistence, patience, hard work, financial support, timing and combined efforts with one voice representing us will pay off! Lets all do our part. I feel I don't have skills to be in the front, taking initiatives, talking to people, volunteering my time. We must salute all that IV is doing, whatever little we can, we should support to make those efforts multiple folds. If we don't believe in the cause or the people, we fail. If you read a few threads closely you will find out, IV cannot publicly post all the efforts or progress being made, you cannot publish a game plan that everyone can read and groups working against IV can muscle in their amendments. I totally understand doubts when the going gets tough, but hangin there and all of us do our part, not just the money alone! IF you have the skills to volunteer and organize things, contact the core group too, everything they can get is valuable.
For example, after the elections no attempts virtually no attempts have been done to do webfax campaign tragetted towards pro-immigration inclined politicians. No lists have been made of such politicians. Just by waking up few days before the bills are discussed is not going to help.
Persistence, patience, hard work, financial support, timing and combined efforts with one voice representing us will pay off! Lets all do our part. I feel I don't have skills to be in the front, taking initiatives, talking to people, volunteering my time. We must salute all that IV is doing, whatever little we can, we should support to make those efforts multiple folds. If we don't believe in the cause or the people, we fail. If you read a few threads closely you will find out, IV cannot publicly post all the efforts or progress being made, you cannot publish a game plan that everyone can read and groups working against IV can muscle in their amendments. I totally understand doubts when the going gets tough, but hangin there and all of us do our part, not just the money alone! IF you have the skills to volunteer and organize things, contact the core group too, everything they can get is valuable.
more...
house 2006 Ford Harley-Davidson F150
imneedy
05-06 03:04 PM
They sent me a letter earlier asking for money to do the FOIA and asking for definition of Priority dates. I replied to that letter and recently I got response saying they have received my response and have all the answers for my FOIA request ( I believe they won't do anything unless they get money from me)
tattoo ford f150 wallpaper - 2011
Madhuri
04-23 08:50 PM
as Always logiclife rocks.....so precise and neat. Core members like him is the ultimate reason I have full faith and confidence in IV leadership.
Its not like you are going to threaten to vote against them. YOU HAVE NO VOTING power for next 15 years.[/QUOTE]
Logic Life -- YOU ROCK MAN !![/QUOTE]
Its not like you are going to threaten to vote against them. YOU HAVE NO VOTING power for next 15 years.[/QUOTE]
Logic Life -- YOU ROCK MAN !![/QUOTE]
more...
pictures 2002 Ford F150 Harley Davidson
reddog
04-08 11:19 AM
Pending clearance on rumors, if POE called employer, it is likely that employer(s) may answer about US Citzen hiring to yes, but it is very "generic". The "generic" information my be mis using by POE either intentional or unintentional . It is better off giving heads up to company HR department about these enquiries (if they are not rumors) and brainstrom them about procedure and time lines to hire US citizen and impact on business if non immigration is not available immediately. Otherwise, employer may say yes to hire US citizen "in general".
The 'head up' part is a good suggestion. However, if this rumor has any substance, it is highly unjust. And we trying to get around these unjust practices can only make matters worse.
Tomorrow, media can pick up this story saying, the IO did call the companys HR, in the middle of the night and the HR said it needed the H1B guy, whose papers were filed on a job requirement 2 years back. And some poiclitical nut on a news channel might promote it as a 'employer-employee' nexus.
Said that, lets believe that this might have happened, where a IO could have called the company and the company could have said something adverse to the non-immigrants status. But he being deported for that? Unless there was something else involved, the matter would defintely be with some immigration lawyer in the country.
On the IV side, core has already taken an initiative on helping people facing these unjust difficulties (extremely appreciable task).
Core should make it a permanent red-lettered sticky on the front page for people in a EB based immigration limbo to seek help.
The 'head up' part is a good suggestion. However, if this rumor has any substance, it is highly unjust. And we trying to get around these unjust practices can only make matters worse.
Tomorrow, media can pick up this story saying, the IO did call the companys HR, in the middle of the night and the HR said it needed the H1B guy, whose papers were filed on a job requirement 2 years back. And some poiclitical nut on a news channel might promote it as a 'employer-employee' nexus.
Said that, lets believe that this might have happened, where a IO could have called the company and the company could have said something adverse to the non-immigrants status. But he being deported for that? Unless there was something else involved, the matter would defintely be with some immigration lawyer in the country.
On the IV side, core has already taken an initiative on helping people facing these unjust difficulties (extremely appreciable task).
Core should make it a permanent red-lettered sticky on the front page for people in a EB based immigration limbo to seek help.
dresses ford f 150 harley davidson
niklshah
07-13 09:27 PM
murthy was too scared too give any statemant before, this statemant was ok but it was too late when she saw that the momentum is getting strong she jumped in.
more...
makeup 2008 Ford F150 Harley Davidson
wam4wam
02-17 07:39 AM
i agree with retrohatao
it is pretty much useless to fight for ending tetrogression when we know we are going to get stuck in name check for 2-3 years after that
infact i am hoping and praying that the EB relief bill does not pass until my name check has been cleared...as i will not be able to use the available visa numbers .
the name check issue is a big big problem.
trust me...if we dont include it right now....2 years from now...all of us will be forming a new web site with Name check as the primary issue...:eek:
it is pretty much useless to fight for ending tetrogression when we know we are going to get stuck in name check for 2-3 years after that
infact i am hoping and praying that the EB relief bill does not pass until my name check has been cleared...as i will not be able to use the available visa numbers .
the name check issue is a big big problem.
trust me...if we dont include it right now....2 years from now...all of us will be forming a new web site with Name check as the primary issue...:eek:
girlfriend Ford F150 Harley Davidson
gsc999
04-23 01:32 PM
I had the same problem with phone numbers. About 8 numbers turned out to be incorrect. Update your profile, please. And if you do not want to be contacted by phone, please leave the phone # box in the profile blank.
---
Ditto, Please update your phone numbers.
Thanks in advance
---
Ditto, Please update your phone numbers.
Thanks in advance
hairstyles 2003 ford f150 harley davidson
needGCcool
03-12 09:42 AM
Priyah Dosto,
Visa Bulletin Gaand Mein Ley Lao Ab..... Kuch nahi hone waala.
Look in the mirror and repeat what you wrote DICK HEAD!
Visa Bulletin Gaand Mein Ley Lao Ab..... Kuch nahi hone waala.
Look in the mirror and repeat what you wrote DICK HEAD!
uma001
12-21 04:21 PM
This is from Murthy chat.
Question: If in the past I have been out of H1B status for 6 months (I-94 not expired), is this going to hurt my GC (or any new petitions to change / extend / adjust status)?
Answer: A person who fails to maintain status for over 180 days may have a problem obtaining the approval of the I-485, which allows a maximum of 180 days for one to be out of status under Section 245(k) of the INA, unless the person is covered under 245(i) of the INA. Sometimes, though, the fault of the employer in not paying the salary while the person is considered an employee may not pose a problem but at other times it may pose a problem. Not having pay stubs will certainly adversely impact the ability to obtain an extension or change of status from the USCIS. Jun-20-2005.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Thats for those who are still in US. You have been put of US and reentered , so dont worry...Chill out
Question: If in the past I have been out of H1B status for 6 months (I-94 not expired), is this going to hurt my GC (or any new petitions to change / extend / adjust status)?
Answer: A person who fails to maintain status for over 180 days may have a problem obtaining the approval of the I-485, which allows a maximum of 180 days for one to be out of status under Section 245(k) of the INA, unless the person is covered under 245(i) of the INA. Sometimes, though, the fault of the employer in not paying the salary while the person is considered an employee may not pose a problem but at other times it may pose a problem. Not having pay stubs will certainly adversely impact the ability to obtain an extension or change of status from the USCIS. Jun-20-2005.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Thats for those who are still in US. You have been put of US and reentered , so dont worry...Chill out
alisa
01-25 09:38 PM
I had trouble sifting through all that data and figuring out what that was all about.
Could you give the specific report that you used for these numbers. And, if possible, any hints on how you arrived at the data below. I would appreciate that.
Thanks....
Can you re-estimate the new dates. Using this data
******* EB Pref*******EB3
FY**|*Total*|INDIA | *Total* |India
2000|107,024| 15888| 049,736| 05567
2001|179,195| 41720| 086,058| 16405
2002|174,968| 41919| 088,555| 17428
2003|082,137| 20818| 046,613| 10680
2004|155,330| 39496| 085,969| 19962
2005|246,877| 47160| 129,070| 23399
2006|?????????TBP in the near future ???????
THis are the number of visas issued for each fiscal year since FY 2000 for the EB preference.
They are under this link:DOS Visa Statistics (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html)
andy
Could you give the specific report that you used for these numbers. And, if possible, any hints on how you arrived at the data below. I would appreciate that.
Thanks....
Can you re-estimate the new dates. Using this data
******* EB Pref*******EB3
FY**|*Total*|INDIA | *Total* |India
2000|107,024| 15888| 049,736| 05567
2001|179,195| 41720| 086,058| 16405
2002|174,968| 41919| 088,555| 17428
2003|082,137| 20818| 046,613| 10680
2004|155,330| 39496| 085,969| 19962
2005|246,877| 47160| 129,070| 23399
2006|?????????TBP in the near future ???????
THis are the number of visas issued for each fiscal year since FY 2000 for the EB preference.
They are under this link:DOS Visa Statistics (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html)
andy
No comments:
Post a Comment