
Indirant
03-07 08:45 PM
Varsha,
I have not heard any reply. waiting for repsonse to Ajay's request.
Thanks
Sekar
I have not heard any reply. waiting for repsonse to Ajay's request.
Thanks
Sekar
wallpaper Dallas Mavericks return to
BharatPremi
03-12 08:49 AM
It is safe that your I40 be approved but not necessary.
In theory you are right. But practically Very big corporations/companies have recently started a practice not to hire a person on EAD if I-140 is not clearly approved. Why? Lawyers advise them to do so. I have been hired by very prestigious company recently of course on EAD and first thing they wanted to make a check was on whether I have I-140 approved or not. Secondly they ask if I could submit 3 years audit report for "previous employer". That could make sense to me as it was a clear hint that they wanted to check whether I am coming from good financial based company or not... Why? The reason is that if that would not have been the case then there could be the chance of denying I-140 although it was approved. At least in my network of friends I am the third person who experienced this level of scrutiny before hiring on EAD. The reason is simple. They do not want to hire a guy who can not work at some time of the initial period due to I-140 related problems. So bottom line, I-140 approval is must nowadays for working in big corporations with EAD.
In theory you are right. But practically Very big corporations/companies have recently started a practice not to hire a person on EAD if I-140 is not clearly approved. Why? Lawyers advise them to do so. I have been hired by very prestigious company recently of course on EAD and first thing they wanted to make a check was on whether I have I-140 approved or not. Secondly they ask if I could submit 3 years audit report for "previous employer". That could make sense to me as it was a clear hint that they wanted to check whether I am coming from good financial based company or not... Why? The reason is that if that would not have been the case then there could be the chance of denying I-140 although it was approved. At least in my network of friends I am the third person who experienced this level of scrutiny before hiring on EAD. The reason is simple. They do not want to hire a guy who can not work at some time of the initial period due to I-140 related problems. So bottom line, I-140 approval is must nowadays for working in big corporations with EAD.
ronhira
04-10 10:40 AM
Time and again I am telling. EB 3 problem is due to 245(i) cases. Once 245(i) primaries are over, their dependent will come into the picture, who are waiting back home. All 245(i) cases have PD before April 2001. For time being, EB3 I or Mexico move beyond April 01 but again retrogress back to the April 01 when cases are accumulate at CP. This is the reason why EB3 I and Mexico is not moving since last many years.
If some one is not convince with me, request under FOIA
1. How many cases filed under 245(i) in India, Mexico, and ROW
2. How many cases filed under I 824 Follow to Join since 2007?
what r u...... y don't u file foia to prove your twisted racist theories.... y r u always attacking mexican immigrants or 245(i)...... 245(i) was a LEGAL provision in the law...... who made that law..... congress....... assuming any merit to u'r racist theory.... y r u faulting the people who filed 245(i)..... y not fault the congress for passing 245(i) & not passing immigration bill....
If some one is not convince with me, request under FOIA
1. How many cases filed under 245(i) in India, Mexico, and ROW
2. How many cases filed under I 824 Follow to Join since 2007?
what r u...... y don't u file foia to prove your twisted racist theories.... y r u always attacking mexican immigrants or 245(i)...... 245(i) was a LEGAL provision in the law...... who made that law..... congress....... assuming any merit to u'r racist theory.... y r u faulting the people who filed 245(i)..... y not fault the congress for passing 245(i) & not passing immigration bill....
2011 The Mavs are the only team to
tikka
07-25 09:40 AM
WHEN: Wednesday �AUGUST 1st
LOCATION- 48th and Park Avenue
TIME: 7 pm
CT FOLKS- Grand Central is a few blocks away. Naveen handle on IV (tnite)will be coming from CT so please send him a PM.
NJ/NYC: Take E, V to 5th avenue and 53rd street and then you have to walk a few blocks!
Let's meet up and get to know each other. It would be great if you can make it!!
ALSO- PLEASE DO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Thank you and enjoy the week!
LOCATION- 48th and Park Avenue
TIME: 7 pm
CT FOLKS- Grand Central is a few blocks away. Naveen handle on IV (tnite)will be coming from CT so please send him a PM.
NJ/NYC: Take E, V to 5th avenue and 53rd street and then you have to walk a few blocks!
Let's meet up and get to know each other. It would be great if you can make it!!
ALSO- PLEASE DO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Thank you and enjoy the week!
more...
Novice
07-15 12:31 PM
I have an AP and my Priority date is current. What will happend to my AP when my 485 is approved and I am out of country?
sroyc
07-11 04:43 PM
There is a lot of hurtburn among folks here abt a lot of things...Does that mean USCIS is going to cater to every case of heartburn. I dont think so.
What else would explain EB2 China's PD going back to EB2 India's PD (April 2004) when visas from EB2-ROW were made available and then both PD's moving to June 2006 (which was EB2 China's PD before it became unavailable)?
They could have set it to March 2005 and it would have been enough to exhaust the remaining EB2-ROW visas left considering the number of EB2 India applicants in the backlog. The fact is that there are not enough EB2 China applicants left in 2003/2004/2005. The only way they can get a fair share of the EB2-ROW spillover was if PD's for both EB2 India and China were moved to 2006.
What else would explain EB2 China's PD going back to EB2 India's PD (April 2004) when visas from EB2-ROW were made available and then both PD's moving to June 2006 (which was EB2 China's PD before it became unavailable)?
They could have set it to March 2005 and it would have been enough to exhaust the remaining EB2-ROW visas left considering the number of EB2 India applicants in the backlog. The fact is that there are not enough EB2 China applicants left in 2003/2004/2005. The only way they can get a fair share of the EB2-ROW spillover was if PD's for both EB2 India and China were moved to 2006.
more...
wizkid732
07-29 01:44 PM
you crack me up. You seem to be really pissed off and dont want to listen right now beating around the same point. Take a deep breath, calm down and think about reality.
An employers job is not to make you happy. They try to make you happy so that you do the work they need from you. Thats all. I am sure they didnt hire you so that they have the privilege of sponsoring your GC.
Are you suggesting that in their offer letter they should imagine all the possible scenarios.
Employment is at will anyone can fire anyone at any time without notice. The 2 week notice is only customary.
I am not sure how long you have been in this country but i know quite a few folks who worked for big companies and got laid off on their 16th year(with a decent package ofcourse). And the reason is that for those companies, they pay pension after 18 yrs :-)
In that case, employers should mention the following in the offer letter
" In case, in future, if economy goes bad and recession occurs,we cannot sponsor your green card since it is easy to find american citizens who has minimum qualification."
This should be mentioned on the offer letters given by big comapnies.Then it is up to H1B candidate whenter to take the offer(risk) or not.
Can these companies do this????
An employers job is not to make you happy. They try to make you happy so that you do the work they need from you. Thats all. I am sure they didnt hire you so that they have the privilege of sponsoring your GC.
Are you suggesting that in their offer letter they should imagine all the possible scenarios.
Employment is at will anyone can fire anyone at any time without notice. The 2 week notice is only customary.
I am not sure how long you have been in this country but i know quite a few folks who worked for big companies and got laid off on their 16th year(with a decent package ofcourse). And the reason is that for those companies, they pay pension after 18 yrs :-)
In that case, employers should mention the following in the offer letter
" In case, in future, if economy goes bad and recession occurs,we cannot sponsor your green card since it is easy to find american citizens who has minimum qualification."
This should be mentioned on the offer letters given by big comapnies.Then it is up to H1B candidate whenter to take the offer(risk) or not.
Can these companies do this????
2010 history, the Mavs were
sri1234
05-27 11:44 AM
I wonder what are the required documents for America born citizens if they don't have passports. Just a driver license? or they have to carry birth certificates always?
I think American Citizens Drivers Licence do not have "Status Check" date where as Non-Immigrants have it.
I think American Citizens Drivers Licence do not have "Status Check" date where as Non-Immigrants have it.
more...
nyte_crawler
04-07 12:32 PM
After reading this rumor mongering for a few weeks now, I have drawn a common between these cases (if we believe for a second that these stories ARE true). All these friend of a friend of a friend who were "sent back", seem to be working fro "desi" software "consultants". If that is indeed the case, then great work CIS. These shysters have no place in the EB queue anyways.
(2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.
(3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.
So, Cut the crap and do your work.
You seem to be drawing conclusions out of nowhere. What�s up with you and desi software consultants? Please stop posting incendiary remarks about any group of people. I understand you have your opinion, but please be constructive and justify it based on facts, not on some rumor and your own personal vendetta. Just like you, everybody have their right to have their opportunities to improve their life and betterment of their communities they surround themselves with.
(2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.
(3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.
So, Cut the crap and do your work.
You seem to be drawing conclusions out of nowhere. What�s up with you and desi software consultants? Please stop posting incendiary remarks about any group of people. I understand you have your opinion, but please be constructive and justify it based on facts, not on some rumor and your own personal vendetta. Just like you, everybody have their right to have their opportunities to improve their life and betterment of their communities they surround themselves with.
hair Dallas Mavericks drives

forever_waiting
02-11 05:17 PM
Just a friendly thought from a co-member, If you are motivated to attend the advocacy event, why dont you consider sponsoring your travel? We should try to keep the donated miles/hotel points for on-the-edge members who we will have to try convince at the last moment when we closer to April.
Motivated members who believe in this event should come forward and sponsor themselves and consider it as a contribution to the event. We are not doing anyone else a favor by travelling to DC - this is for our own good.
-Attending the advocacy day.
I will attend the event. I want someone to sponsor my airfare and stay.
Motivated members who believe in this event should come forward and sponsor themselves and consider it as a contribution to the event. We are not doing anyone else a favor by travelling to DC - this is for our own good.
-Attending the advocacy day.
I will attend the event. I want someone to sponsor my airfare and stay.
more...
![Dallas Mavericks] mavericks logo history. Dallas Mavericks]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjXItgTf3841jlcjpihoDvLGG94MNhi9y6MKonZFVJTVzFl2y_JgmyLsJi-TtKZAf2vlfHs7ZI_RRmEdYpSSd1HkFsij7J_etEaaadnYLxtg62Pq9CbujSmK39KKwuzNpF3j0F8sLBBl9o/s640/Miami-Heat-2006-NBA-Champions-3-FDBIM57G4P-1024x768.jpg)
webm
05-08 10:00 PM
I had checked the status earlier this morning (as every other day) and as every other day there was no LUD. When I got home this evening saw the following email (got one for my wife's application too)
I still remember very vividly the day I handed my papers to our HR in Sept 2002. It took our HR nine months to complete recruiting and send it to DoL. I am sure I will remember today and the day we get the physical cards better :)
Receipt Number: SRC07192xxxxx
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On May 8, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
Congrats!! pal..
I still remember very vividly the day I handed my papers to our HR in Sept 2002. It took our HR nine months to complete recruiting and send it to DoL. I am sure I will remember today and the day we get the physical cards better :)
Receipt Number: SRC07192xxxxx
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On May 8, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
Congrats!! pal..
hot The waves at Mavericks were so
hopefulgc
10-15 04:35 PM
^^
This is exactly what we need. Let us get going on this people.
Nixstor, a suggestion ... maybe add a poll to this so we can track how many have sent this letter.
IV has been working with officials in DHS (not USCIS) to find the exact number of AOS applications pending sorted by priority date, per country, per category.
Even though the need for requested information is clear and DHS officials agreed to push USCIS for such information, they clearly told IV to demonstrate the need by filing FOIA requests. A request from IV is already pending, but the more the number of requests, the more prioritized this request will become. There are approximately 65,000 FOIA requests pending in Track2 of USCIS queue.
FOIA can be filed with USCIS either by using G-639 or by writing a simple letter. Our request will not fit the G-639 format and a simple notarized letter will do. I am attaching a sample document that members can download from Megaupload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ERDT5F3P) or Google docs (http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddkc5z3x_1f5nvp5gm) and replace the fictitious John Doe information with theirs and mail out the letter to the address in the letter.
If you are really information hungry, this is your chance to get it.
(1) Download attachment
(2) Replace John Doe information with yours & print it
(3) Notarize it and mail it
This is exactly what we need. Let us get going on this people.
Nixstor, a suggestion ... maybe add a poll to this so we can track how many have sent this letter.
IV has been working with officials in DHS (not USCIS) to find the exact number of AOS applications pending sorted by priority date, per country, per category.
Even though the need for requested information is clear and DHS officials agreed to push USCIS for such information, they clearly told IV to demonstrate the need by filing FOIA requests. A request from IV is already pending, but the more the number of requests, the more prioritized this request will become. There are approximately 65,000 FOIA requests pending in Track2 of USCIS queue.
FOIA can be filed with USCIS either by using G-639 or by writing a simple letter. Our request will not fit the G-639 format and a simple notarized letter will do. I am attaching a sample document that members can download from Megaupload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ERDT5F3P) or Google docs (http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddkc5z3x_1f5nvp5gm) and replace the fictitious John Doe information with theirs and mail out the letter to the address in the letter.
If you are really information hungry, this is your chance to get it.
(1) Download attachment
(2) Replace John Doe information with yours & print it
(3) Notarize it and mail it
more...
house record in NBA history.
javadeveloper
05-15 05:50 PM
I also know cases where during the time of campus placement, all A grade companies required US citizenship/Green Card status. Imagine doing a 100K+ investment and then listening to this crap - ooops you do not have GC......right now we are not sponsoring H1-B...........
The way I look at it - Unless I have GC and the freedom to move around in any job or any area, what is the point doing MBA? My hands are still tied with H1-B tag. It is like buying a race car and driving it on an unpaved road. Fee free to disagree.
And I totally understand that GC can take 10+ year if not more.
I Agree.
But what I feel is it's better to work as Manager(& in higher positions) in India than A developer/Lead in USA.
I'll become old and loose interest in career By the time I get GC and completing mba .
The way I look at it - Unless I have GC and the freedom to move around in any job or any area, what is the point doing MBA? My hands are still tied with H1-B tag. It is like buying a race car and driving it on an unpaved road. Fee free to disagree.
And I totally understand that GC can take 10+ year if not more.
I Agree.
But what I feel is it's better to work as Manager(& in higher positions) in India than A developer/Lead in USA.
I'll become old and loose interest in career By the time I get GC and completing mba .
tattoo Featured on:Maverick
frostrated
06-11 04:02 PM
Why are Harkin and Sanders supporting this bill. They are both children of immigrants. They need to understand the struggle their parents went through.
more...
pictures File; File history; File links
webm
07-11 01:38 PM
again no one can explain the ridiculous date movements by DOS...so there can be no reason for this..Its just that someone saw numbers being wasted...and they randomly applied them to EB2...Now as for getting approvals for all those that are current now...forget it ...since that is USCIS and that is a whole different Animal (a lazy one!!)
It's true..even PD,processing times current scenario also..AOS approval rate was very slow...as it happenend for me 2 months May,June being current EB3-I nothing happened..:(
Crazy CIS and its policies..:mad:
It's true..even PD,processing times current scenario also..AOS approval rate was very slow...as it happenend for me 2 months May,June being current EB3-I nothing happened..:(
Crazy CIS and its policies..:mad:
dresses the Dallas Mavericks on
gimmemygreen
10-10 03:46 PM
If verified, you would end up in eating ham burger.
Cock meat sandwich from gitmo
Cock meat sandwich from gitmo
more...
makeup in franchise history.
ak_2006
09-09 02:37 PM
I feel like there will be no special help from anybody including IV. I am not blaming IV for this as they have to fight for all. We (EBI) need lead the fight to do something.
But many of us not willing to do spend time/money for this cause. If a person can't do those, switch jobs, and find jobs where we can start processing in EB2, or ask current employers to apply in EB2.
But many of us not willing to do spend time/money for this cause. If a person can't do those, switch jobs, and find jobs where we can start processing in EB2, or ask current employers to apply in EB2.
girlfriend of the Dallas Mavericks
24fps
02-19 07:59 PM
read my lips, THIS BILL WILL NEVER PASS
its so redundant that even NumbersUSA haven't even reported.
its so redundant that even NumbersUSA haven't even reported.
hairstyles Dallas Mavericks]
gimme_GC2006
03-09 03:54 PM
If your kids were born in the US then maybe they will be able to file for you by then and that will be definitely faster than EB-3. :D
looks like that is Plan B :D:D
looks like that is Plan B :D:D
sukhwinderd
02-09 08:43 AM
I would like to join, I live in Orlando area... do you happen to hear from other interested members?
most likely one of my friends will join. so 3 of us till now. i am trying to check with my other friends.
most likely one of my friends will join. so 3 of us till now. i am trying to check with my other friends.
ZigZag
07-13 03:28 PM
See the attachment which I had come across in this forum and saved it
Hope this is helpful.
Hope this is helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment