disney wallpaper border

disney wallpaper border. Baby disney wallpaper border
  • Baby disney wallpaper border



  • mzdial
    March 27th, 2004, 02:19 AM
    Well.. speak of the devil.. I did score the publisher's tickets for the Heat game.. Not where I thought they were though.. It's section 14, row 5, seats 10,11,12,13. So I'm over in the corner behind you it appears.

    Checking the Fieldhouse website it says:

    "Camcorders/Recording Devices:
    �Still� cameras are permitted at Pacers, Fever and Firebirds games. No Video cameras are allowed. During other events this policy will vary, and guests may be asked to check these items in at Guest Relations in the Entry Pavilion."

    I've never bothered to bring a camera into the games ever.. It seems as they are pretty liberal in the policy -- kudos to them.

    Now I'm going to exploit it. :-) My wife is going to the game with me and I'm guessing she is going to give me grief if I drag the borrowed 300 w/o the hood into the game.. I went down to work to borrow it this afternoon.. I'll probably have to settle for the 70-200 after she throws a fit.

    Are you shooting the game Steve?

    -- Matt





    disney wallpaper border. Disney Wallpaper Border
  • Disney Wallpaper Border



  • Libra
    08-03 10:17 AM
    Guys, please consider contributing for sept rally............





    disney wallpaper border. Italian Wallpaper Borders
  • Italian Wallpaper Borders



  • arao
    12-21 03:49 PM
    I recently confirmed Netherlands does not need transit visa.
    So, I am flying Northwest.

    Hi

    I and my family members have EXPIRED STUDENT VISA on the Passort. I have H-1 (H-4) approval till 2008 but no VALID VISA STAMP on our Passport.

    I am planing a TRIP to INDIA in Summer. Since My I-140 is already approved and I-485 pending, I will have ADVANCE PAROLE in my hand when I visit India. I will also attempt to Get H-1B/H-4 stamp at Mumbai, while I am in India.

    My question is Since I dont have any VALID VISA STAMP on my PASSPORT While going as well as in return, WHICH AIRLINE OR TRANSIT COUNTRY I SHOULD SELECT SO THAT I WILL NOT HAVE TO GET TRANSIT VISA ?

    IS there any EUROPEAN TRANSIT COUNTRY FOR FLYING TO MUMBAI WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE TRANSIT VISA FROM INDIAN NATIONALS.

    YOUR input will help me lot in be prepared and planing for my summer trip.

    Thanks





    disney wallpaper border. disney wallpaper border
  • disney wallpaper border



  • gauravster
    01-16 01:41 PM
    Guys, looks like a lot of people are voting against H1B visas as well. I think since most of us are here on these visas, we should support these visas as well.

    Even if we are able to get green cards, it is important that we strive to keep this place the best atleast in our lifetime. On that ground, it is important that we understand and stand up to the H1B visa provision which gets the best people in the world to this counrty and also make sure that they stay here.

    I felt bad that even some people who are here (or atleast claim to be) on H1B seem to suggest on change.gov that the visa is not good for jobs here. Can we expect this country to be able to produce cmopanies like Google, Yahoo, Sun and numerous others if we are not able to atract talent.

    On this note I would also like to add one insight that we had once we were discussing in office. My boss's contention was that if you are paid half the money as you are here, would you go back to India. A discussion ensued and we both concluded that the thing that keeps this country in the forefront of technology is that it attarcts the best people from all around. Be it Indian, chinese, European, Arab, African. It would be difficult to find an environment so geared to be able to get the best brains and keep them there. India/China is also growing, but unless they are able to attract talent like US, it would be difficult for them to match atleast in technology (which also ties down to higher per capita GDP).



    more...


    disney wallpaper border. disney wallpaper and orders
  • disney wallpaper and orders



  • siravi
    11-15 04:46 PM
    yes he is Math teacher.
    What is process of getting H1B. Is they are applicable for H1B or they need diff VISA. then what is the process of getting that. or if they are applicable for H1b then it is the same process as for S/W Prof.

    sdudeja: I sent you PM, Please look it

    Is any other thing which we need to take care about.
    Thanks

    I am a teacher at an NGO. I am not sure if I understood your question, but hope this helps,,,
    First, you have to comply with the state procedures for teacher certification and eligibility. You need the work/H1B visa; the procedure is same as that for all other jobs. The school/orgaization should be ready/willing to sponsor one for a work visa.

    sdudeja, nice to meet another teacher on the forum!





    disney wallpaper border. Disney Wallpaper Borders
  • Disney Wallpaper Borders



  • BharatPremi
    11-06 12:21 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=192506#post192506



    more...


    disney wallpaper border. Disney Cars #39;Speed#39; Wallpaper
  • Disney Cars #39;Speed#39; Wallpaper



  • vsoni
    03-31 10:05 AM
    This is strange � I was in the same situation you are now few months ago. I had expired visa from company A and I change to company B �six month ago I got visa stamped by Halifax Canada office. I had company visa expired less then one year. I don�t have any AP at that time, may be I am lucky.
    I don�t know if any rules changed since then.





    disney wallpaper border. Baby disney wallpaper border
  • Baby disney wallpaper border



  • h1b_slave
    07-07 01:51 PM
    Does anyone know some good lawyer/CPA who can provide guidance on such matters.
    Also what if indian citizen residing in india wants to sell online to US customers ?



    more...


    disney wallpaper border. Charming Disney Mural
  • Charming Disney Mural



  • factoryman
    06-19 01:04 PM
    Last night I didn't stay at the Holiday Inn. FIFO.

    or did you ask for this:
    Step-by-Step Guides



    ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS (I-485)
    Below is a step-by-step procedure explaining how your Adjustment of Status case will be processed. You should read this entire process before beginning any of the Steps. In particular, you may want to review some of the Miscellaneous Issues in the process. Please follow the procedures exactly to insure both efficiency and effectiveness in your case. If you have any questions, please contact the attorney and/or paralegal handling your labor certification or I-140 case.


    STEP #1:
    Please compile the following documentation for yourself and each family member who will be immigrating with you i.e. spouse and children born abroad. You will note that some of these documents may already be in our files, however, we may have received those earlier copies from a variety of sources and are not always able to determine the chain of custody demanded by the 485 process. Therefore we are requesting that you provide all documents listed below. Please mail it at your earliest convenience to the attorney handling your labor certification and immigrant petition case.


    a) A copy of all approval notices received from the USCIS


    b) A copy of all I-94 cards (received upon entry into the U.S.); I-20's (issued if you were ever in F-1 status in the U.S.); IAAP's (issued if you were ever in J-1 status in the U.S.)


    c) A copy of every page of the passport


    d) A copy of your marriage certificate


    e) A copy of the divorce decree from any previous marriages of yourself or your spouse


    f) A copy of the birth certificate for each family member adjusting status with you


    g) A copy of your income tax returns for the past three years


    Please Note: If a document is not in English, then you should provide an English Translation.


    DOCUMENT TRANSLATION INSTRUCTIONS


    TO OBTAIN A COPY OF A BIRTH CERTIFICATE, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR DIVORCE DECREE


    ALTERNATE DOCUMENTATION (This is necessary when a Birth Certificate is not available or when the Birth Certificate does not list the name of the child or both names of the parents.)


    STEP #2
    Complete Form G-325, Biographic Information, on yourself and on behalf of each family member who will be adjusting with you.


    Instructions for completion of Form G-325:
    -Please print legibly. Our legal staff must be able to read your hand-written G-325.
    -Although the USCIS does not require the G-325 for children under the age of 14, our staff needs the information in order to complete other forms.
    -In order to access the G-325 form you must have "Adobe Acrobat Reader" software. If necessary, you may first download this free software.
    -You do not need to sign the G-325, we will type out new forms for you to sign.
    -You do not have a “File Number” or “A Number”. Please leave those fields blank.


    FORM G-325

    Special Note: You will notice that two copies of this form appear as PDF files. Please only complete one copy of this form for each family member.


    After you have completed steps 1 and 2, please mail all to the attorney handling your labor certification or immigrant petition (I-140) case.

    STEP#3:
    Complete your medical examination. To obtain the name of a CIS doctor in your area you may call 1-800-375-5283.


    DISCLAIMER: The medical examination results must be no more than one year old at the time that we file the I-485 Adjustment of Status. Therefore, we recommend that you do not complete the medical examination until your I-485 is ready for filing.


    To obtain a medical examination form, go to http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693.pdf


    MEDICAL EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS


    STEP #4:
    Obtain the required photographs for your application. Keep in mind that two photographs are needed for the I-485, two for the employment authorization document, and two for the advance parole authorization. If you are not sure whether you need the employment authorization document or the advance parole authorization, please contact the attorney handling your labor certification or immigrant petition.

    USCIS Photograph Instructions



    MISCELLANEOUS ISSUES IN ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

    COMPARISON OF ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS VERSUS CONSULAR PROCESSING
    Adjustment of status is the process whereby a foreign national obtains permanent residence while physically present in the United States. In contrast, consular processing is the procedure for obtaining permanent residence at a United States Consulate outside of the United States. Generally, it is preferable to file your case under the I-485 Adjustment of Status process. If you are interested in having your case filed as a Consular Processing case, please contact the attorney handling your case immediately.


    MEMO COMPARING ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS AND CONSULAR PROCESSING

    EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
    After a foreign national files the Adjustment of Status application he can continue to work on the basis of his H or L nonimmigrant status assuming that status has not expired. Adjustment of status applicants also have the option of filing for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) either at the time of filing the I-485 or anytime after obtaining the I-485 Receipt Notice. In essence, the applicant needs either the H or L nonimmigrant status or the Employment Authorization Document but does not need both. However, an adjustment applicant with a valid nonimmigrant status may want to obtain an Employment Authorization Document to allow him to work an additional job.


    The spouse and children of the adjustment of status employee may obtain an Employment Authorization Document either at the time of filing the I-485 or anytime after obtaining the I-485 Receipt Notice. As such, the spouse and children can work for any employer.


    A foreign national can extend his H or L status even after filing the I-485 application.

    TRAVEL DURING THE ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PROCESS
    A person may travel after filing the Adjustment of Status application if s/he holds either of the following:
    • A valid H or L visa stamp in the passport, or
    • Advance Parole authorization
    If a person applies for advance parole (either because he does not have a valid H or L visa or simply because he prefers to have advance parole) then the advance parole authorization will be valid for a one year period and will permit multiple entries into the United States.

    OUT OF STATUS / UNLAWFUL PRESENCE
    If you have been out of status or unlawfully present at any time, it is imperative that you contact your attorney immediately. To do otherwise may jeopardize your continuing status in the United States and/or may prove to be a bar in traveling or adjusting your status to that of Permanent Resident.



    I would like to know if the processing of AOS application is based on first come first processed or is it based on the priority dates ?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks in advance!
    ~Anil





    disney wallpaper border. disney wallpaper borders
  • disney wallpaper borders



  • dvb123
    09-13 04:06 PM
    It costs around 50k - 100k for a class action lawsuit. Pls collect the money and then think about it. U can look in the directory for Federal immigration litigation lawyers. There are a lot of them. The chance of winning is very less because green card is a benefit and not a job opportunity where you are being discriminated. If you can prove that you lost a job opportunity in United States because you do not have a green card and that job opportunity was given to another less retrogressed country immigrant, maybe you can fight in the supreme court that your civil rights have been violated but it is a long shot and would involve lot of money and 3 years minimum time frame.

    An except from DOL equal opportunity laws

    The Immigration and Nationality Act prohibits employers (when hiring, discharging, or recruiting or referring for a fee) from discriminating because of national origin against U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and authorized aliens or discriminating because of citizenship status against U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and the following classes of a aliens with work authorization: permanent residents, temporary residents (that is, individuals who have gone through the legalization program), refugees, and asylees.

    Federal litigation also can be done without legal representation i.e. lawyer but a person must dedicate himself to 8 hrs legal work for 3-4 months which a working person cannot do.



    more...


    disney wallpaper border. disney princess wallpaper.
  • disney princess wallpaper.



  • viswanadh73
    01-03 03:03 PM
    some where i read that USCIS follow FIFO for 485 under normal conditions. so if that is the case irrespective of PD who ever applies 485 first whose application will be processed first right? i am not sure on this that's why i asked this question.





    disney wallpaper border. Baby disney wallpaper border
  • Baby disney wallpaper border



  • goel_ar
    05-01 09:29 AM
    I just got my Labor approved (PD - 2/22/2008) . Attorneys are working on filing I-140.

    1. Shall I wait for I-140 PP to re-instate or go ahead with normal processing?
    2. Is there 'ANY' chance that my PD will be current before I get I-140 approval when filed through normal processing?

    Thanks,
    Ag



    more...


    disney wallpaper border. disney wallpaper borders
  • disney wallpaper borders



  • Bpositive
    01-10 10:38 PM
    My wife is planning to travel on AP while H1B is pending administrative processing after a Chennai Consulate interview. We have submitted the required information but she needs to rejoin work and can't wait beyond our existing travel plans.

    Has anyone gone through a similar situation. Should we be having any port of entry concerns?





    disney wallpaper border. disney wallpaper borders.
  • disney wallpaper borders.



  • bindas74
    10-30 08:28 PM
    Most of the kids of H1B people are attending public schools.
    Public school education also public charge according to this.
    Read it.

    Educational assistance (such as attending public school)

    It is "not considered" for public charge



    more...


    disney wallpaper border. Disney Wallpaper Borders
  • Disney Wallpaper Borders



  • wait_2010
    07-29 12:02 PM
    Can any body in the forum please confirm that it is possble to get a F1 in a part-time program. I plan to soon start a masters part-time program with an accredited university.
    In the middle of the program, is it possible for me to move from H1 to F1 if I can prove that I will take a full course load ( 12 credits or whatever be the requirement)..The university does alow me to increase course work as per my desire..
    Has any one gone thru this process or know for sure that it can be done...

    Replies are very much appreciated





    disney wallpaper border. disney wallpaper border
  • disney wallpaper border



  • FinalGC
    10-24 11:19 AM
    I had applied for a ITIN for my parents about 4 years ago and I was able to claim them as dependents since they stayed in US for more than 90 days and additionally I was supporting their welfare and expenses. IRS did accept my application, but I can do this only in the year they are physically here.

    Check Pub 501 page 14 onwards....the key is you need an ITIN # for them....also see page 19, where it says non-resident parents can apply for ITIN, if not eligible for SSN

    I have couple of friends who have claimed like this....

    if this is the first time you are applying, then you will need to file a paper copy of your taxes and send to IRS Phily and then they will process your taxes for next year....



    more...


    disney wallpaper border. Disney wall borders are an
  • Disney wall borders are an



  • logiclife
    03-17 01:13 AM
    3/16/2006

    All immigration voice contributors:

    On behalf of immigration voice I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation, for your thoughtful and generous gift. We have
    reached our goal of "60K by 16th" today. Last checked, the contributions slightly reached over 60,500.

    Through the support of individuals like you, Immigration Voice is able to continue our advocacy efforts in Washington DC to bring
    immigration reform for legal high-skilled immigrants. With your continued support we will keep our efforts up until we have reached
    our goals because its simply too important to not give up EVER.

    Again, thank you for the generous support. Your gift, along with the gifts of others, will enable us to continue our advocacy efforts
    through every bill and every legislation that can help us achieve legal-immigration reform.


    Sincerely,
    Jay Pradhan.

    http://www.ebsworth.com/gallery/images/u106_thank_you.jpg





    disney wallpaper border. disney wallpaper border
  • disney wallpaper border



  • neerajkandhari
    05-25 08:16 PM
    Same here got RFE via email on 20 May
    Will Know by this week (hopefully) what they are asking for





    disney wallpaper border. Wildlife Wallpaper Border
  • Wildlife Wallpaper Border



  • drona
    07-12 02:39 PM
    He always says he is pro legal immigration and that he is a champion of immigrants. He won't know what that means until he meets us! :) Let's give him some attention!





    number30
    06-29 03:45 PM
    Has anybody recently applied for a Schengen Visa, if yes, can you please let me know what you did for the travel insurance. The insurance from my employer (Humana) says they cover international but do not have a letter that states the same and Swedish consulate website says the letter should specifically say "International Coverage".

    What are my options. Can you guys suggest where I can buy the insurance from.

    Talk to some senior guy in Humana. They have three templates. One of them has International Coverage in it. I had this problem in 2005. I was able to get the letter after talking his supervisor.





    smartboy75
    11-06 05:57 PM
    Who issued the checks ?? Was it you or your employer ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment