black and white quotes and sayings

black and white quotes and sayings. emo quotes and sayings and
  • emo quotes and sayings and



  • aguy
    07-27 02:35 PM
    Hi,

    My I-140/I-485 are pending. I had also applied for my EAD card which I received promptly. The EAD card will expire in October, 2008. You know, at least until the I-140 gets approved, I don't need the EAD card. Can I just let it expire and renew it when I need it? Or will it be a separate application when I try to renew an expired EAD.

    Thanks.





    black and white quotes and sayings. lack and white, love heart,
  • lack and white, love heart,



  • corleone
    11-09 10:22 AM
    So my AOS is which of the two: july 23rd (date courier received) or oct 17th (date checks encashed)?

    There is a website called Google. Its amazing in that it is above nationality and responds to every "is which of the two"





    black and white quotes and sayings. Friendship Quotes and Sayings
  • Friendship Quotes and Sayings



  • ken
    04-10 01:57 PM
    Then its possible.. depending from where GC was filed...

    Call them and lets us know what you find out...


    No my employer is not florida based





    black and white quotes and sayings. love you quotes and sayings.
  • love you quotes and sayings.



  • wandmaker
    02-24 12:22 AM
    Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pendiDid anyone see this kind of status on their approved H1b application?

    Please share your views.

    The approved H1B case status will change to this status only when (1) the employer requests to withdraw/cancel the H1B petition or (2) USCIS reopened the case due to fraud or misrepresentation. In your case, your employer must have notifed USCIS.



    more...


    black and white quotes and sayings. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • gbof
    09-01 04:11 PM
    Congrats to you....I am still waiting.

    Can some smart one start POLL for sept approvals with PD month/yr and TSC/NSC ?





    black and white quotes and sayings. sayings. lack
  • sayings. lack



  • anilsal
    12-20 09:47 AM
    Stephen Colbert on comedy central has turned out to be one of the most influential persons in the media. Along with Jon Stewart, Stephen is supposed to be one of the influencers of young minds for the last congressional elections.

    I am not sure if he has really taken any stance on legal immigration. I am confident that it is favorable.

    A question is whether IV has really approached Stephen. Lately, I saw Jack Welch on the show. Apparently, every congressmen who appeared on Colbert's show has won the last election.

    Here is a thread on comedy central I started on this.
    http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_colbert_report/message_board.jhtml?c=v&t=3456

    I am damn sure that a lot of law makers (or their staff) enjoy Stephen's antics.



    more...


    black and white quotes and sayings. Tagged as: quotes. text.
  • Tagged as: quotes. text.



  • sonu_Aug_2002
    03-09 09:55 PM
    I am planning to visit India next week. I have the I-94 which was given to me when I entered USA last time. In the mean time, I also have I-94 attached on the approved I-797 due to 6,7 and 8th year extension. My question is

    When I check in at the airlines counter do I have to only submit the I-94 that was given to me at the port entry ?

    or

    all the I-94 that is attached to my I-797 approval notices.

    Thanks





    black and white quotes and sayings. printed in lack and white
  • printed in lack and white



  • MDix
    07-30 08:57 AM
    Your lawyer (and most of them including some famous on wwww) are DHAKKAN. They have no clue what's going on with VB. They just know how to fill some some form , that also they screw lot of time.

    My lawyer says there is going to be about 5-10K spillover from Family to employment based. Gurus can you estimate how much dates will move if that happens. I am hoping nothing for EB3 though :(

    He said end of year for spillover from family. So I understood as September,
    I also asked how many visas a left. He said only about 9 thousand for EB2 in total. They approved a lot this month. Next month more approvals will happen. For EB3 India he said only a couple of hundred are available till end of September.



    more...


    black and white quotes and sayings. Photography Quotes And Sayings
  • Photography Quotes And Sayings



  • satishbsk
    08-05 11:01 AM
    When was ur recent visa issued?
    If it is more than 1 year then G-825A wont be cross checked with the info what you gave on DS-157.

    ____________________
    Contirbuted $280 so far





    black and white quotes and sayings. printed in lack and white
  • printed in lack and white



  • vshar
    07-31 09:16 PM
    I wish they will have online chat with IO who is assigned to ones file( not CSR) so no more RFEs etc.



    more...


    black and white quotes and sayings. i love u quotes and sayings. i
  • i love u quotes and sayings. i



  • ivar
    09-10 05:13 PM
    Check out this post - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/20720-calling-us-educated-and-eb2-people-14.html#post300225

    I am not sure what came out of this campaign (I really haven't read the entire thread), but it appears that at first glance, it had to do with limiting EB2s to certain job titles.

    I read some posts from the thread you mentioned and i was not able to read it entirely as it was a very long thread. I couldn't figure out what changed with respect to EB2 job zones. I have filed my current perm in EB2 with senior software engineer title and i am not sure what will happen to that. I am in this country for 5 years and still struggling to get my PERM approved (So far i have filed PERM three times :)) Is there anyone in IV who has got their PERM approved with Priority date from DECEMBER 2008 onwards? This will be little encouraging.





    black and white quotes and sayings. lack and white, decor,
  • lack and white, decor,



  • eb3_nepa
    03-22 04:35 PM
    Have the IV Core members or QGA come to any conclusion as to how to go about solving this problem?



    more...


    black and white quotes and sayings. PAULA WHITE BENNY HINN
  • PAULA WHITE BENNY HINN



  • augustus
    07-15 03:03 PM
    I wonder if MSNBC, CNN, FOX ever covered any of legal immigrants stand against the present immigration mess. I don't see any news about the flower campaign, about visa bulletin fiasco, or even the rallies that we have been doing? The fight has been very strong and unity is finally in place.

    Am I missing something here? Most of us sent so many mails to these bigwigs and nobody showed our news and plight on their news?





    black and white quotes and sayings. cute quotes sayings life.
  • cute quotes sayings life.



  • purgan
    12-18 06:40 PM
    Immigrantion Restrictionist/Racists have been calling Congresional offices and pounding the privelege of their One vote each, so they can be spared of foreign competition even though US competitiveness goes down the drain. I guess each one to himself. Here are some of the more interesting conversations...

    ==


    Senator Kyl:
    Q. What is Senator Kyl's position to be on Cornyn's "dark of the night"
    attempt to ramrod an H-1B increase?
    A. Are you calling on behalf of any organization?
    A. Yes, the org's name is Sandra. I only have one vote and no campaign
    donations.
    "Very low likelihood of this passing, and in the future Senator Kyl will
    take into careful consideration such meansures."
    A. You haven't answered my question. Kyl has been a consistent supporter
    of H-1Bs
    A. Senator hasn't made a decision and is still considering.
    Q. How did the Senator vote on the H1-C two days ago?
    A. I'm not finding a record.
    Q. It was HR1285--on December 5.
    A. Oh, that was a unanimous voice vote.
    Q. So does that mean Senator Kyl voted for it?
    A. I can check, just a moment........it was a unanimous voice vote
    ================================================== ========
    Senator McCain:
    Q What is McCain's position on Cornyn's "dark of the night" attempt to
    ramrod an H-1B increase?
    A. He hasn't yet taken a position.
    ================================================== ========
    Senator Grassley (Casey Mills)
    Asked for Casey but aide couldn't find him
    Q. Does Grassley support H1-B increases?
    A He doesn't know.
    I gave him a rundown as if I were Debbie--nursing shortage is artificially
    created. Grassley probably voted for H1-C, etc.
    I retrained for a job after 20 years to go into nursing, and now find wages
    are kept low by foreign nurses.
    A. He'll pass concerns along.
    ================================================== ==============
    Senator Dorgan
    Express thanks to Senator Dorgan for opposing H1-Bs.
    ================================================== =================

    Sandra

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

    I called Cornyn's office just now - male staffer got really annoyed when I
    asked him if Senator Coryn supports displacing well-educated American
    workers with Foreign H-1B Visa holders. He immediately passed me off to a
    voice mail box of a staffer who handles immigration matters. (Yes, I know
    H-1B's are so-called "non-immigrant Visas" but we all know most of these
    people end up staying here -)

    Of course the staffer did not pick up his phone - but the staffer's name is
    Landon Bell. Why not ring up Senator Corn-Hole's office and ask for Landon
    Bell, and ring Landon's bell a bit?

    Gerard

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

    I called Cornyn's office just now - stated my opposition of course. The
    person I spoke with said that Cornyn was trying to get his bill introduced
    today, and he was not sure if it would be voted on today.

    Hopefully Cornyn fails. I think he is getting our message, but I also
    think he does not care.

    Roy

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

    Maybe you all have different information that I just obtained from both
    Senator Pete Domenici's office (Republican) and Senator Jeff Bingaman's
    office (Democrat) -- both of New Mexico. But both of their offices claim
    that Skil Bill "Access to High Skilled Foreign Workers" S 2691 has NOT left
    committee yet and thus cannot be voted on yet. (It is certainly possible
    that you all have different or better information than was conveyed to me
    but this is what I obtained.)

    Domenici's office staff person couldn't tell me which side of the fence he
    was on as he hasn't "made a press release" yet. And, as long as it is in
    committee he apparently doesn't voice an opinion.

    Senator Bingaman's office staff also told me that he had not expressed an
    opinion to him on his position on the bill. The young, female staff woman
    who answered the DC phone seemed STUNNED when she pulled up the bill and
    started to read parts of it. She thought they'd have to take some kind of
    special test to get into the USA for these jobs -- no. I only wish she
    were casting a vote as I know how she'd vote! Again, she told me that
    the bill was not out of committee YET and the Senators are going home
    tomorrow afternoon. They are doing "yesterday morning's" work tonight or
    some such backward thinking. There has been no floor debate on the bill so
    the staff claimed would mean there will NOT be a vote on the bill tonight.
    No one would guarantee me that NO voting would take place tomorrow but did
    say it was UNlikely.

    Finally, when I got to the staff woman in DC she was a bit surprised
    because someone had called her on the bill from one of the Senator's New
    Mexico offices. (A bit strange unless it was my calling the Senator's 800
    number which connected me some place in New Mexico and they called the DC
    office for information regarding my inquiry.)

    (BE careful when you call, however, one Bingaman's staff males that I
    spoke with tried to give me the WRONG Senate Bill number reference. He
    asked "This is Senate Bill 2626?" I said "The one I am calling on is
    "Senate Bill 2691 "Access to High Skilled Foreign Workers" so unless the
    bill has been reassigned a number that I don't know about -- I am calling
    on the Skil Bill "Access to High Skilled Foreign Workers.")

    Oh, yeah! the woman from Bingaman's office said "Oh, THAT's a
    Republican sponsored bill!"

    Cynthia

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

    I, too, phoned Cornyn's office and the person I spoke with kept insisting
    that the H-1B's had to be paid the same as Americans and then he said the
    senator wants to make America more competitive by bringing in skilled
    workers. I directed him to Norm's article in the San Francisco paper and to
    the Programmers Guild. I asked him how it would make our nation more
    competetive to bring in a worldwide supply of cheaper labor to take our
    jobs. Silence.

    LC Evans
    http://lcevans.com
    Jobless Recovery
    A satirical novel about American job losses



    more...


    black and white quotes and sayings. quotes about and missing
  • quotes about and missing



  • IAF
    08-16 08:24 PM
    Be ready for audit when you go for Citizenship or extension of GC. Make sure you have everything documented and can prove to USCIS, in case there is RFI.





    black and white quotes and sayings. #lack #lack and white
  • #lack #lack and white



  • nozerd
    01-20 11:51 AM
    Core team,
    Any progress on the core teams efforts to allow 485 filing for those with approved I 140's but whose PD is not current ?

    No need to elaborate. Just need to know if we are still working to get it in and what the chances are like.



    more...


    black and white quotes and sayings. #white #lack and white
  • #white #lack and white



  • need_EAD
    03-17 11:44 AM
    Good News. Great Job Jay.





    black and white quotes and sayings. love quotes black and white.
  • love quotes black and white.



  • delhirocks
    06-25 12:51 PM
    Regarding your 1st issue...My lawyer advised me to attach the scan copy with 485, but definately have the originals in hand in case there is a RFE.

    I don't want to take a chance, so Iam asking my parents to send it through 2nd day fedex as well. It will cost me maybe another Rs 2-3000, but what the hell..

    Hello All,

    I am from India and I am getting ready to file my 485 in 1st week of July. I have an approved 140.

    I have two issues I am not sure about how to procced --

    1. My wife's name is wrong in her birth certificate. also, my mother's name is not present in my birth certificate. I am getting both of our parents to execute affidavits. Do these affidavits need to be originals when I submit them with my 485 appln? Or my folks in India can scan them and email me and I can submit copies with my 485 appln?

    2. My passport is expiring in Oct 2007. Some people have mentioned that your passport needs to be valid for six months at the time you file for your 485 appln. Is this true? I have not found a definitive answer anywhere.

    Please let me know if you know anything about these questions. Appreciate all your responses.

    Thanks.





    black and white quotes and sayings. sad love quotes and sayings
  • sad love quotes and sayings



  • javadeveloper
    02-23 11:33 AM
    If you currently have health insurance, you can continue it using COBRA in case of a layoff. With the recent stimulus bill, the premiums has been slashed by 65% for 9 months which is significant.

    Oh really It's a Great news! I don't know this.So if we loose job and use cobra a family can get Insurance for about $250-$300 for 9 months.Do you have any link explaining this to get some more info?





    amitkhare77
    09-02 10:56 AM
    as per IRS - OP is on EAD not on H1B. I-9 form is sent to the Pay-roll company , they report the legal work status to IRS. If you have filled EAD on I-9 your legal work status is EAD and not H1b.
    OP does not have a F-1 EAD? clearly says he used AC21 whcih can only be used for employement based EAD.
    Our admin dept gets alert from Pay roll company when EAD validity is close to expiration. When I use EAD, USCIS does not know if I am using EAD untill I file a EAD renewal. there is a question in EAD renewal form - current status - H1B or AOS pending.
    If you want to remain on H1B- you have to go out of country - enter as h1B and also inform pay-roll about your new status.
    you might want to double check this info from valid source :)

    This is not correct. The OP's status is not determined by what he files in the I-9 form. The determining factor is the I-94 form, the latest one that is valid. If the OP got an I-94 attached to his I-797 form (usually one does), then s/he is in H1-B from the day printed on the I-94 form regardless how long does the EAD remain valid.

    AFAIK, if the OP wishes to remain on F-1 EAD, s/he can go out of the country before the H1-B I-94 starting date (Oct 1?) and reenter US on F-1 visa (i.e., the I-94 given at the port of entry would be for F-1). I do not know if there is any risk involved, or what would happen to the H1-B approval.

    ---------
    I am not a lawyer. Use at your own risk any information given by me.





    HRPRO
    03-08 02:28 PM
    thats what gist of it i was not there
    the vo seems to be saying that last time when he went to stamping he filled his client details like where he working and which was az at that time and this VO was saying now you are working in NJ ,the confusion seems to becaused by the clinet letter in which his manager wrote that he directly reports to him as consultant,VO is assuming that he working here without preoper documents,atleast that what i understood:confused:.

    MSG,

    Without knowing all the details and reading in between the lines, one of these is what I think could be the reasons for rejection.

    1) As a consultant you dont report to a client on a day to day basis. That enters the grey area of client-consultant relationship.

    2) The client letter has to clearly state the address where the consultant is working and the LCA should match the client letter.

    I think one of these would not have satisfied the VO's questions and could have triggered the rejection.

    The solution though is to have an attorney represent the firm and file an amended petition with Premium Processing and Consular notification and forward the approval to your brother. Ofcourse have the atorneys review the client letter as well. Most corporate attorneys do it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment