affluenza

images Affluenza Exhibition Tabloid affluenza. enorme affluenza alle urne
  • enorme affluenza alle urne



  • Jaime
    09-10 12:41 PM
    You are reminded often that you are a second class citizen - There is so much of this...where to start? How about renewing a driver's license? Cannot do it unless you bring your immigration papers with you, and then you are given a driver license only for the duration of your current visa extension, and that is if you're lucky, as it often just gets denied.





    wallpaper enorme affluenza alle urne affluenza. Ho poi calcolato l#39;affluenza
  • Ho poi calcolato l#39;affluenza



  • Jaime
    09-10 02:02 PM
    Guys, you have to move to Florida. When my wife and son were on H4 they were paying in-state tuition.

    this is copied from the catalog of the school:

    The following categories will be considered as Florida residents for tuition purposes:


    Active duty members of the armed forces stationed in Florida, or whose home of record is in Florida, and their dependents.
    Full-time instructional and administrative personnel employed by a public educational institution and their dependents
    Qualified beneficiaries under the Florida Pre-Paid Postsecondary Expense Program.
    In addition the following nonimmigrant categories are eligible to establish Florida residency: A, E, G, H-1, H-4, I, K, L, N, 0-1, O-3, R, and NATO I-7.
    Others as permitted by state statute or rule


    Nice! Too bad we're not allowed to move!





    affluenza. Istogramma affluenza alle urne
  • Istogramma affluenza alle urne



  • pmamp
    07-05 01:56 PM
    In the time it took you to write all this up, mayb you coudl have enlightened a senator or two...

    Sai,

    I DO THAT PART. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS. IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE FREE RIDERS HERE THEN YOU WON'T BE BOTHERED BY DISCUSSION HERE. PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR BEING RUDE ... YOU KNOW YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW :(





    2011 Ho poi calcolato l#39;affluenza affluenza. Referendum: affluenza alle 22
  • Referendum: affluenza alle 22



  • sanju
    09-11 12:05 PM
    wow..they resume discussions on sept 18th?

    There is a slight correction, they will resume 4 hours break time on sept 18th.



    more...


    affluenza. Dati affluenza
  • Dati affluenza



  • rajeev_74
    07-05 04:44 PM
    Really shameful...we have a thick skin & a weak heart

    Update: Thank you everyone who has contributed since July 2 when we announced the drive. Our total contributions from paypal and google are around $2,500 till now (despite having 15 k members). As you can understand this is hardly of any significance for even a small legal effort. A big lawsuit is out of question. Thus IV core will use it for IV activities to further pursue its advocacy efforts. IV encourages its members being a plaintiffs with AILF if they so desire. If you are an IV member and also a plaintiff, you can let us know for any guidance we can provide. IV will be coming up with more direction to its members soon. We will have some plan for everyone and will need participation from everyone. Please stay tuned.





    affluenza. Elezioni 2008 - affluenza alle
  • Elezioni 2008 - affluenza alle



  • Guest007
    12-12 12:48 PM
    Guys I have a basic question if filing for 140 and 485 concurently is rule that uscis can change.. why cant they change a rule to file for EAD and AP after 140 is approved. Since these two are seperate all together from 485 anyway, all we need is filing these two. and 485 can filed when numbers are available.



    more...


    affluenza. Ballottaggi, affluenza
  • Ballottaggi, affluenza



  • manishcp
    09-26 10:02 AM
    I did send E-mail





    2010 Istogramma affluenza alle urne affluenza. Affluenza Exhibition Tabloid
  • Affluenza Exhibition Tabloid



  • Lasantha
    03-07 10:26 AM
    Is it true that in some cases after you file for AC21, CIS would send a RFE for the financial details of the new company (to stablish that the new company can pay you - company tax details).

    I think I heard this on the last IV attorney conference call with Attorney Prashanti. So if that's is true, what if the company does not want to send this kind of confidential information to a third party attorney (your attorney)?

    Or if the company is a big one they may not want to help you with these details at all. You know, they may not want to be bothered with that sort of hassle.

    Have any of you heard of a case where CIS asked for ability to pay supporting information for AC21?



    more...


    affluenza. E-mail this Gallery
  • E-mail this Gallery



  • javadeveloper
    12-12 04:09 PM
    Is country quota in EB category justified? Hell No. But you know what - if you remove that then entire EB system would be high jacked by Indians, just like they have high jacked H1-B and L-1 visa category.

    Agreed.The purpose of H1Bs is to help companies.The purpose of GCs is for political reasons with a Mask named EB.

    They don't care if we are tired of working in H1B , many people are in Line to come here on H1.Then they don't have to give you a GC when there are millions of people are ready to work on H1

    My 2C





    hair Referendum: affluenza alle 22 affluenza. riguarda l#39;affluenza dalle
  • riguarda l#39;affluenza dalle



  • Almond
    07-05 01:50 PM
    1) Moderators have the ability to delete stuff and the rest of the IV members need to smart up and not answer off-topic questions
    2) About PMs. It is up to the receiver of the PM whether to answer it or not. EVEN better NO PM for non paid members :)


    Oh, you are just mean now!:p

    I think there should be a big a** button on the top of this screen that says "donations for immigration causes" or whatever and those who feel they can afford to do it will do it, otherwise making paid membership a requirement will severely cut down on the number of people coming on here. Makes no difference to me, there is tons of forums like this online. This is my favorite so far though.



    more...


    affluenza. dell#39;affluenza nelle varie
  • dell#39;affluenza nelle varie



  • desi3933
    01-30 02:35 PM
    I dont get it, u r a EB3- india (ur profile says that) with SEp 05 PD and you got an RFE on 485? Cos, i know uscis did not even touch eb3 india with any PD of even 2002. something is not right?


    Incorrect! This is just a myth. I-485 RFE can be issued and it can be denied when PD is not current.

    Read on my post on same thread
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=313977&postcount=14





    hot Dati affluenza affluenza. We#39;ve all heard of Affluenza:
  • We#39;ve all heard of Affluenza:



  • vin13
    02-11 06:48 PM
    There is a huge backlog in FB category. How come there are 13,000 unused visas in FB. If any immigration business shop is so confident about their assertion, why do they not file a lawsuit on CIS. Why are they posting these messages on different forums? Do they just want to gain visibility? It seems that its better business practice is to write random statements like 'CIS failed again' without having the willingness to do something about CIS failure. Aren't there clients with pending 485 of this immigration shop. As their lawyer and with fiduciary duty towards his clients, if he is so confident of CIS failure, why is he not filing a lawsuit on CIS to guard the interest of his clients.

    Who are you questioning???

    I just conveyed the message .Nobody said it is true or false. This is the message received period. Now we need to evaluate and see if it makes sense.

    We are talking about an inefficient USCIS. It is OK to question and make sure things are happening as it should. The lawyer is not posting information everywhere. Why do you have to jump into conclusions? You and Me have a interest in us getting the green card not the lawyer. Don't expect the lawyer to file a lawsuit for you...and lets get the facts together and leave the lawyer alone.



    more...


    house Alle 22 affluenza al 41% affluenza. Istogramma affluenza alle urne
  • Istogramma affluenza alle urne



  • never_giveup
    09-10 02:25 PM
    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html

    This link is now functional and I can hear the audio and video.

    Discussion is about Army immigration. And our Favourite Zoe Lofgren is on the mike !!!





    tattoo Elezioni 2008 - affluenza alle affluenza. mappa dell#39;affluenza del
  • mappa dell#39;affluenza del



  • tikka
    07-05 02:11 PM
    posted on a diff thread...

    Made my first financial contribution to IV today. I believe now is the time for action, on multiple fronts...and am ready to do some serious volunteer work for IV. Who should I talk to?

    __________________
    Contributed $100 so far...


    thank you for your contribution... :)



    more...


    pictures Ballottaggi, affluenza affluenza. an excerpt from Affluenza.
  • an excerpt from Affluenza.



  • GreenCardVirus
    01-27 10:29 AM
    Name Check is haunting quite many of those seeking Citizenship and Green Card.

    This is not an issue of law. It is an issue of effenciency.

    My case has been stuck up in Name Check for over 600 days now.





    dresses We#39;ve all heard of Affluenza: affluenza. costiera amalfitana affluenza
  • costiera amalfitana affluenza



  • ajm
    11-02 12:40 AM
    NRC 2008 063585

    The request is in the complex track.



    more...


    makeup E-mail this Gallery affluenza. Alle 22 affluenza al 41%
  • Alle 22 affluenza al 41%



  • arunmohan
    02-04 02:12 PM
    For people who don't know, Country Cap goes by Country of Birth , not country of citizenship...So if you are born in India but now you are canadian Citizen, you will still be counted as Indian for EB based Green Card allocation, isn't this a blatent racist agenda. I have a letter from Congresswoman Zoe Logfren's office, which clearly says 'I will work on removing arbitrary country quota on employement based Green Cards', we just need to pursue her...

    I sent you a PM.





    girlfriend mappa dell#39;affluenza del affluenza. STOP Affluenza, or Pot. Kettle. Black. Bethesda Style.
  • STOP Affluenza, or Pot. Kettle. Black. Bethesda Style.



  • 485Mbe4001
    07-28 03:55 PM
    true to each his/her own, we can decide if we want to read the thread or not

    simple enough..in the same token..this could be a form of self expression too..

    http://outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20080728&fname=email&sid=1


    http://outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20080728&fname=ajai&sid=1



    I am reading about 16th century stuff here in this thread.

    Let us go back to 10,000 B.C or further back (ice age or if possible even before).

    Was there any gods (known to us) then (any religion for that matter)?

    Gods came in to existence with human civilization. Initially as an answer to all things that were 'unknown' to human beings and then later as a 'tool' to insist discipline (in their own understanding as to what discipline is) among human beings.

    We talk about Iran, Iraq, afghanistan wars, bomb blasts in India, poverty in places like somalia and in all of these INCIDENTS millions of innocents died/die. What are/were the 'Gods' doing? Can They not stop this from happening?
    They won't. Because these are started by human beings and unless we stop it won't stop. Now don't direct me to a book or a PDF. Answer me straight.

    Human beings are the most cruel/selfish creatures on earth. We are animals - well worse than them - social animals. This thread does not make any sense.

    We are talking about our 'beliefs' here and that is decided by so many factors. Million people will have million different beliefs.





    hairstyles dell#39;affluenza nelle varie affluenza. all#39;affluenza sezione per
  • all#39;affluenza sezione per



  • HV000
    03-18 06:18 PM
    Please see the last sentece which says "Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country".

    When they use this spill over, only PD is imp not the country.

    This will make prediction difficult since we do not know how many PDs are eligible in either country. Am i right?





    desi3933
    02-04 01:44 PM
    Recently got Laid off. Here are my details:

    -485 has been pending >180 days
    -PD: Feb 2006
    -Last day of work is 6th March, 2009
    -EAD valid for another 6 months or so.
    -I am working on H1-B, which is valid till 2010.

    I understand that I can use AC21 and work on my EAD as long as the job is similar or same. I also understand that it is a good idea to get the H1-B transferred rather than using the EAD.


    My comments are in blue ....


    My questions are:

    -Can one stay unemployed on EAD without jeopardizing the GC process?
    Depends on timing for RFE and approval time. At the time of RFE and I-485 approval, beneficiary should have permanent job offer that matches with LC Job duties. Technically, one can be unemployed during AOS stage, as long as he/she has permanent job offer that begins after I-485 approval.

    -Do I have to inform USCIS that I am unemployed as of March 6th, 2009 in case I do not find a job?
    There is no such regulation at this time.

    -Do I inform the USCIS in case I find a job and work on my EAD or my H1-B.
    There is no such regulation at this time.

    I mean when do I have to inform USCIS if at all?
    In the event of RFE.

    Also, I live in Windsor, Canada, and used to commute everyday to work to Detroit. Can I stay in Windsor subsequent to March 6th in case I don't find a job. Will it affect my 485 process?
    Maintaining US presence is better IMHO. Typically trips, that are less than 24 hours, are not counted as presence outside USA, therefore daily trip to Windsor was ok.

    Contributions: $350 +
    Led various fund raising efforts for Tristate Area
    Was in the DC rally


    Priority Date: Feb 2006


    Good Luck.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    uma001
    08-02 08:40 PM
    Mayhemt,

    Please dont talk without knowing the truth.
    I joined the company only for green card, I was a consultant for them before I became full time. They told me this 'We will sponsor green card, will you become full time' I said if you do green card I will join. But they did not keep their promise. Thatis give and take. They already gained from their investment, Thats y they dont want to sponsor anymore. They do green card for what we do for 6 years not for sticking with them for 20+ years.
    if I was in my company shoes , I would not take the documents, drag for 2.5 years and say 'We found candidates' . I would have either said in 6 months sorry we cant do or file green card.One need to have honesty. If I am that smart likemy employer I would ve started a company already and firing H1 guys left n right


    Although they promise a lot of things on paper, we generally skip reading the fine print. Fine print generally would include this clause (language will be a bit different)...
    "Although these are our policies, these might change at any time, with or without written notice".
    End of story to all 'You promised me gold in your agreement' arguments.

    Practically speaking, if you think from a company's perspective also, I don't blame them. Would you (Mr OP sir) be willing to invest in something that you are not sure that you will get profit from it? Like, you give me 100$, I may give it back+10%interest or may not give it back. If I want to give it back, I may give it back in 2yrs or even 30yrs, 100 yrs its upto me, depending on some citing of random comet I choose.
    Same thing in company's point of view, if they invest in endless lawyer fees, filing fees, humongous paperwork and easily these days GC process take 5-35 years and during/after this time, What is the guarantee that you will still stick with the company - after all this investment of time & money? Companies need visible & predictable ROIs.

    It is the age of cost cutting. If you don't like it, just quit it & start a company on your own and show them how to run it by sponsoring GCs left & right.

    It is an unfortunate truth we all need to get accustomed to live with.
    I guess it is in our Indian blood to expect freebies/extra perks from government, from employers (being socialist, a bit communist country and what not), and we forget it is the FREE MARKET that rules here. If your skills are in high demand, they will make you the king. If supply is high for your skills, they will go for someone cheaper..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment