gimme_GC2006
04-06 06:18 PM
Sure I will give the link..
I know its not fake..because I have 3 people on our floor who came from a visit..who saw these kind of things happening right in front of them (and my friends were GCs so I guess they themselves were left alone).
Now coming to point of posting their experiences themselves..especially in a situation where they were not allowed to enter US, I dont think they have any incentive left to post and seek help from fellow IV..once they are out they are out..
Nothing can bring them back unless they file a new petition and go for stamping..
I can imagine how much pain they might be going through, touchwood if I was to be one ofthem, I dont see myself posting my experience for 3 months or so..
its a different case where someone is inside US and they face a problem, yeah..why not they post straight away, but this is a different territory..we can only expect them to post, its not going to happen or may be rare case.
I know its not fake..because I have 3 people on our floor who came from a visit..who saw these kind of things happening right in front of them (and my friends were GCs so I guess they themselves were left alone).
Now coming to point of posting their experiences themselves..especially in a situation where they were not allowed to enter US, I dont think they have any incentive left to post and seek help from fellow IV..once they are out they are out..
Nothing can bring them back unless they file a new petition and go for stamping..
I can imagine how much pain they might be going through, touchwood if I was to be one ofthem, I dont see myself posting my experience for 3 months or so..
its a different case where someone is inside US and they face a problem, yeah..why not they post straight away, but this is a different territory..we can only expect them to post, its not going to happen or may be rare case.
wallpaper MetroPCS currently has 8.1
gcdreamer05
03-09 12:41 PM
by the way shusterman predicted ROW will retrogress in his blog found at shusterman.com there was also an IV post about this (abbout somethin like shusterman got a call from clinton or something)..........
so what happened to the quareterly spill over ???????????
so what happened to the quareterly spill over ???????????
rajuram
11-11 10:43 AM
WE SHOULD try to MARKET HOW the high tech IMMIGRANTS CAN HELP THE HOUSING MESS BY BUYING HOUSES.
Did anyone listen to NPR on this topic recently? Looks like people are open to the idea, but some one has to give more visibility to this topic. Can IV do it.....
Did anyone listen to NPR on this topic recently? Looks like people are open to the idea, but some one has to give more visibility to this topic. Can IV do it.....
2011 phones in the future 2020.
Springflower
10-25 11:32 AM
PD is March 2004 / EB3 India / I 140 Approved / 485 Pending
more...
panvel123
09-11 11:31 AM
HR 5882 was approved by sub-committee last month and is currently awaiting markup by house judiciary committee, once the markup is done it may be sent to the floor of congress for debate and vote
shreekhand
07-09 06:47 PM
Remember this is internal DoS regulation and not a US Code or Law. They can change at any time and way they want to.
The whole law-suit is essentially about hardship caused to applicants in multiple dimensions with a sprinkling of violation of law (info on which is still quiet hazy )to give some back-bone to the argument in the law-suit!
The whole law-suit is essentially about hardship caused to applicants in multiple dimensions with a sprinkling of violation of law (info on which is still quiet hazy )to give some back-bone to the argument in the law-suit!
more...
maddipati1
01-30 01:39 PM
What I am not understanding is - why are they even looking at my case now? There are 4 years of applicants ahead of me, why cant the USCIS process those applications first?
I have a sickening feeling that this is going to become more and more common in this economic situation. There must a push from above to reduce the backlogs and if they cannot approve the cases they are going to find a way to deny them on some pretext or other.
When did you file ur 485, i mean exact date? If you filed very early during July'07 fiasco, probably they started pre-adjudication process based on the receipt date.
I have a sickening feeling that this is going to become more and more common in this economic situation. There must a push from above to reduce the backlogs and if they cannot approve the cases they are going to find a way to deny them on some pretext or other.
When did you file ur 485, i mean exact date? If you filed very early during July'07 fiasco, probably they started pre-adjudication process based on the receipt date.
2010 the MetroPCS Samsung R910
pd052009
03-22 06:29 AM
^^^^
more...
abhishek101
12-27 12:14 PM
Just to clarify on all the confusion:
If you are legally here i.e. on H1B yu can have any account and any mortgage. I can pretty much vouch for it because I am one of the persons in the bank incharge of enforcing the credit laws. The only requirement while giving a mortgage is what kind of credit scores and history you have. BOA is quite conservative in giving out loans while someother smaller institutions are not so conservative and hence the rejection from one and acceptance by the other.
For giving mortgage to illegals I do not know any reputable institution doing so. Yes there is always the grapevine.
I recently travelled to Delhi from SF using British Air in Dec. I chaged from Terminal 1 to terminal 4 while going and reverse while coming. Nobody asked for any visa, as far as I know it is not required. It was not required before then the requirement came in and now it is no longer there.
But I do have a valid visa on my passport.
About Hongkong it takes approximately 5 minutes to get a 15 day visa and the process is very smooth.
Singapore does not require any visa.
No visa for Germany, Middleeast and most of the East Asian stops.
If you are legally here i.e. on H1B yu can have any account and any mortgage. I can pretty much vouch for it because I am one of the persons in the bank incharge of enforcing the credit laws. The only requirement while giving a mortgage is what kind of credit scores and history you have. BOA is quite conservative in giving out loans while someother smaller institutions are not so conservative and hence the rejection from one and acceptance by the other.
For giving mortgage to illegals I do not know any reputable institution doing so. Yes there is always the grapevine.
I recently travelled to Delhi from SF using British Air in Dec. I chaged from Terminal 1 to terminal 4 while going and reverse while coming. Nobody asked for any visa, as far as I know it is not required. It was not required before then the requirement came in and now it is no longer there.
But I do have a valid visa on my passport.
About Hongkong it takes approximately 5 minutes to get a 15 day visa and the process is very smooth.
Singapore does not require any visa.
No visa for Germany, Middleeast and most of the East Asian stops.
hair 3rd gradefree printable copy
delhiguy
07-09 04:12 PM
delhi..
what is your PD?
2007
what is your PD?
2007
more...
24fps
02-19 07:42 AM
this bill will never pass at-least in the next 2 years! i can give you a guarantee on that!
these are just bills that the politicians introduce to showcase their views , there are already a few bills in the house that would eliminate extended family immigration etc, never gonna happen
no immigration bill is going to pass before 2010 ,and even after that it'll fall into election time
and become a political issue like in 2007
if there was no recession there would surely have been a serious immigration bill doing the rounds and would have pretty much cleared through ( after GOP figuring out that their screw up on CIR 2007 cost them the elections) but now with the F**K**D Recession everythings gone down the drain
Bad luck Bad timing
these are just bills that the politicians introduce to showcase their views , there are already a few bills in the house that would eliminate extended family immigration etc, never gonna happen
no immigration bill is going to pass before 2010 ,and even after that it'll fall into election time
and become a political issue like in 2007
if there was no recession there would surely have been a serious immigration bill doing the rounds and would have pretty much cleared through ( after GOP figuring out that their screw up on CIR 2007 cost them the elections) but now with the F**K**D Recession everythings gone down the drain
Bad luck Bad timing
hot with MetroPCS progressing
tonyHK12
04-01 09:19 AM
/\/\/\
more...
house MetroPCS this morning flipped
alex99
04-08 02:24 PM
(EB1)
2007 2006 2005
26,697 36,960 64,731
(EB2)
44,162 21,911 42,597
(EB3)
85,030 89,922 129,070
How come EB3 is getting major share from the annual limit for last three years(2007,2006, and 2005)
Gurus : please through some light on this?
2007 2006 2005
26,697 36,960 64,731
(EB2)
44,162 21,911 42,597
(EB3)
85,030 89,922 129,070
How come EB3 is getting major share from the annual limit for last three years(2007,2006, and 2005)
Gurus : please through some light on this?
tattoo 2011 Keitai Summer line

feedfront
11-08 11:39 AM
Nope, not yet.
Congratulations,!! Is your card really green or pollution has some effect on it? ;)
Congratulations,!! Is your card really green or pollution has some effect on it? ;)
more...
pictures from metro pcs discount
coolmanasip
03-07 09:45 AM
you are lucky man.....what you say makes sense.......but here is the reality.......
GC process is 3 step process and the lawyer is representing you (485 stage) as well as the employer (labor and 140 stage)........So, if you leave the employer, most lawyers will refuse to continue to represent you unless they authorized in written by the employer....it is a conflict of interest for them.......hence, I think I will go to some other lawyer for AC 21......and thats why the money.....
It is bit shocking to know that one will have to pay for just AC21 notification. I mean, if you already have lawyer associated with your GC file, which I believe, most of us should have either appointed by our employer OR hired by ourselves (Many companies give a choice to hire "your own" lawyer). I understand that since one change the employment, the general criteria is to assume that the lawyer (If paticularly appointed by past employer) is now no more attached to the case. But in truth it is not. Fulfilling AC21 notification is part of the whole end to end package since case remains same unless you notify USCIS to change your attorney. In my case I was given a choice to hire "My Own lawyer" and once I started to work on EAD, virtually now he is my lawyer not "my employer's lawyer" and hence he will be sending AC21 related paperwork to USCIS though he told me that he would not do it right now as he is busy with H1 filing load. And yes no extra cost involved..
GC process is 3 step process and the lawyer is representing you (485 stage) as well as the employer (labor and 140 stage)........So, if you leave the employer, most lawyers will refuse to continue to represent you unless they authorized in written by the employer....it is a conflict of interest for them.......hence, I think I will go to some other lawyer for AC 21......and thats why the money.....
It is bit shocking to know that one will have to pay for just AC21 notification. I mean, if you already have lawyer associated with your GC file, which I believe, most of us should have either appointed by our employer OR hired by ourselves (Many companies give a choice to hire "your own" lawyer). I understand that since one change the employment, the general criteria is to assume that the lawyer (If paticularly appointed by past employer) is now no more attached to the case. But in truth it is not. Fulfilling AC21 notification is part of the whole end to end package since case remains same unless you notify USCIS to change your attorney. In my case I was given a choice to hire "My Own lawyer" and once I started to work on EAD, virtually now he is my lawyer not "my employer's lawyer" and hence he will be sending AC21 related paperwork to USCIS though he told me that he would not do it right now as he is busy with H1 filing load. And yes no extra cost involved..
dresses phones in the future 2020.

sonia_sd
03-09 01:47 PM
A country that was built on immigrants paying with lifes of future immigrants - i dont know when this drama ends !!!
more...
makeup Metro has a placeholder page
yabadaba
09-10 04:07 PM
thx for catching that.. i m sending it now to my school
girlfriend MetroPCS already build the LTE
abhijitp
03-23 07:34 PM
I am from bay area, CA and would like to travel to DC to participate in the advocacy effort! If there is a group traveling from here, I want to get in touch with you. Please let me know. Thanks!
We can help you! Please check your PM
We can help you! Please check your PM
hairstyles but MetroPCS seems to be
chanduv23
07-13 01:57 PM
A RALLY IS BEING ORGANIZED IN SAN JOSE TOMORROW. PLEASE CHANNELIZE ALL YOUR POSITIVE ENERGY IN ACCOMPLISHING THIS TASK.
DONT WASTE TIME ON NEGATIVE ENERGY.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10086
DONT WASTE TIME ON NEGATIVE ENERGY.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10086
sodh
07-23 03:27 PM
Employment letter is a MUST. Without this letter, your application can be denied without even an RFE. Read the latest USCIS memo. Please tell your lawyer and HR.
Pappu is right your Lawyer is fooling you.
Pappu is right your Lawyer is fooling you.
akhilmahajan
09-19 11:27 AM
What ever stopped the people in MA/NY/NJ to board the buses stopped the people in DC/VA/MD to get on to the Metro train and come to the rally. Its not the distance, as it may seem to you and me, But Its the lack of will, lack of commitment.
If people think about San Jose rally and think it was a huge success, people showed up in 2 days yada yada.., there is a diff reason. Does it even need to be mentioned?
All that I can tell you guys is we did more than our best to get the locals to get to the rally. We can only call/email them or give flyers and let them notify. The final 6 days, our active members had stood out at every place they could and distributed flyers to 3000-3500 people. All the six weeks they have been doing spreading the word.
I hope your message was just expressing disappointment by the turn out an was not actually questioning the commitment of the people who worked on this.
No body please question the commitment.
About the reason only GOD knows.
Buses were arranged from MA to DC, Tri-state to DC.
Buses were fully funded by IV. We just requested ppl to hop on and fight for their own cause.
Ppl were given every single thing to their doorsteps. We made phone calls, ran email campaigns asking and requesting ppl to share thei questions/concerns. What we did, we did it to our best. Rest is up to the ppl how much badly a change they need.
So, i hope ur post was to show ur disppointment with the ppl who did not show up, but not to challenge the commitments of any of the volunteers.
GO IV GO
If people think about San Jose rally and think it was a huge success, people showed up in 2 days yada yada.., there is a diff reason. Does it even need to be mentioned?
All that I can tell you guys is we did more than our best to get the locals to get to the rally. We can only call/email them or give flyers and let them notify. The final 6 days, our active members had stood out at every place they could and distributed flyers to 3000-3500 people. All the six weeks they have been doing spreading the word.
I hope your message was just expressing disappointment by the turn out an was not actually questioning the commitment of the people who worked on this.
No body please question the commitment.
About the reason only GOD knows.
Buses were arranged from MA to DC, Tri-state to DC.
Buses were fully funded by IV. We just requested ppl to hop on and fight for their own cause.
Ppl were given every single thing to their doorsteps. We made phone calls, ran email campaigns asking and requesting ppl to share thei questions/concerns. What we did, we did it to our best. Rest is up to the ppl how much badly a change they need.
So, i hope ur post was to show ur disppointment with the ppl who did not show up, but not to challenge the commitments of any of the volunteers.
GO IV GO
No comments:
Post a Comment