selma blair pregnant

selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair|Sexy American
  • Selma Blair|Sexy American



  • jthomas
    04-04 09:49 PM
    I need expert advice -

    My I-140 has been approved and I-485 pending for more than 18 months. I have a valid EAD & AP. I also have a valid H1-B visa valid till 2011,
    that I am using for my current employment with my current employer

    1. If I get laid-off, how long can I stay in US without another job?
    With EAD you are okay.

    2. I understand that in order to maintain my eligibility to "port" to a new employer / sponsor under AC21, I should have another job in same or similar occupation. Till I find another job, am I allowed to do some part-time job in different occupation?
    Answer :- I don't think so. If you are doing a part time job and if USCIS comes to know because of 1099 you may have a problem. I don't think you will have a problem if you accept cash and a evidence you never worked but helped your friend.

    3. If new employer gives me the option to move permanently to its subsidiary in another country, what are the available option for me to continue with green card processing?
    Answer :- AP is used for emergency. I don't know much but one of IV members went to india and was working for his employer from india.

    4. If after going out of the country , I want to come back in future before Green card approval, what will be the available options?

    Answer :- Keep renewing your AP and you need to be present in US when AP is been renewed. I am not sure of it. Sorry.





    selma blair pregnant. American actress Selma Blair
  • American actress Selma Blair



  • chanduv23
    11-13 09:48 PM
    Expose these fradulent employers who have no basic ethics





    selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair
  • Selma Blair



  • rb_248
    04-15 11:07 AM
    Is it B1 or B2 visa ?





    selma blair pregnant. Pictures: Selma Blair Is
  • Pictures: Selma Blair Is



  • Jaime
    01-30 04:17 PM
    Hey guys, can anyone help? I’ve been disconnected from the site for a while due to personal reasons. Does anyone know approximately the following?

    1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
    2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
    3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
    4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?

    I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!

    Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!

    (or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)



    more...


    selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair Photos - A Very
  • Selma Blair Photos - A Very



  • dolicus
    08-27 12:11 PM
    Can you please Post the Dates of when you applied for I-140 & when you were APPROVED.
    Thx





    selma blair pregnant. Pregnant Selma Blair Hits The
  • Pregnant Selma Blair Hits The



  • number30
    03-05 07:30 PM
    It's family-based, so I believe the 245(k) act doesn't apply to me. Then again, I didn't really work because buying/selling online takes a few clicks.

    If it is through your Spouse then do not have to worry? What was period of this of this work? If it is only this year some CPA can do magic



    more...


    selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair spent some time
  • Selma Blair spent some time



  • kcforgc
    06-08 10:04 AM
    did you provide social security number? temporary license can be issued only if you do not provide social security number.


    Yes, they take all copies - SSN, I797, passport everytime the license has to be renewed. More frustrating thing is they only issue a paper license which is valid only for 30 days and the card is mailed in 3-4 weeks from Tallahassee (State capital) after they perform immigration & background check. This paper license can't be used for ID purposes.





    selma blair pregnant. selma blair pregnant dungarees
  • selma blair pregnant dungarees



  • pappu
    04-30 11:32 AM
    Please be careful what you post on the forums.
    Immigrationvoice strongly opposes anything that violates the laws of the country. I deleted one of the posts on this thread. Our forums are visited by all kinds of people. We even had lawmaker offices and reporters viewing our website. Senior members are requested to be vigilant and report any post that harms the interest of the organization and community. Senior members should also immediately respond to any such posts so that the discussion is not continued further. Thanks.



    more...


    selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair- She#39;s Pregnant
  • Selma Blair- She#39;s Pregnant



  • indyanguy
    10-21 06:40 PM
    This is interesting. Is there a limit to how much can be written off as pre tax expenses? What is the main criteria for these expenses - does the employee need to work/live 50 miles away from home?





    selma blair pregnant. Actress Selma Blair is
  • Actress Selma Blair is



  • Steven-T
    February 12th, 2004, 12:10 PM
    Steve will you just give up this Facade! You know your gonna go the way of the mighty CANON. You know you want it! You've been trying to convince yourself for so long that you can stick with Nikon mount. But thats just it you need to convince yourself not to get Canon!!

    FEEL THE FORCE obiwan!! :D:D:D:D:D

    Its gonna happen sooner or later. might as not waste any more time HAHAHAHAHA

    Oh, ISO 6---> buy ND filters!

    Scott

    I am trying to convince myself Canon will sell the 1Ds for $5,500 on April 1, throwing in a free 24-70/2.8L, in order to compete against the revived (and proven by then) all mighty King of the Hills Kodak DSC PRO SLR/n. LOL.

    Steven



    more...


    selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair confirms Pregnancy
  • Selma Blair confirms Pregnancy



  • kevinkris
    07-10 05:33 PM
    Hi,

    My friend has this scenario and want expert advise from IV members.

    - On L1 for 3 1/2 years and H1 for 2 years 3 months. About to complete 6
    years in 3 months.
    - Filed Labor (approved. PD Aug 2004 EB3), I140 (applied in May 2007) and
    I485 (July fiasco)
    - I140 still pending

    Question:

    1. Does L1 period is counted for H1 extention?
    2. Can he do H1 transfer using AC21 without I140 approval?
    As 6 years are going to be expired?
    3. What if the old employer revokes his I140 now? His GC process is invalid?
    4. If we leave about GC, Can he do H1 transfer atleast?

    Thanks for your valuable suggestions.





    selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair is expecting her
  • Selma Blair is expecting her



  • whitecollarslave
    01-28 04:32 PM
    The misconception that immigrants are displacing American workers is gaining popularity. If we are to make a case for immigration reform that helps EB community, we ought to show that EB immigrants are not displacing American workers, but helping the overall economy. In the midst of current economic situation and growing public sentiment against immigrants, paying taxes, obeying laws and assimilating with American society and culture is not enough. It is important to stress the obvious - how individuals from EB community are contributing towards the economy, innovation and competitiveness. In order to illustrate this, I would like to get examples of people from EB community.

    The people mentioned in the earlier replies do not help this argument. I am looking for examples such as the founder of orkut - who is an EB immigrant, once on H1-B visa.

    Thanks again.



    more...


    selma blair pregnant. selma blair hellboy 2
  • selma blair hellboy 2



  • chandra_mb
    03-12 12:52 AM
    ................
    Also, if one one "qualifies" with all the requirements he or she can apply based on the TIN #. The board must be informed that a TIN is used and will need to be updated with SSN when you recieve one.
    Thanks a lot !!. I am assuming TIN# is the ITIN number (used for tax filing) ? Also, if you dont mind, can you please let me know which state board accepted the ITIN# ? We are planning for NJ or CA.





    selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair, Tiny Bikini
  • Selma Blair, Tiny Bikini



  • orangutan
    03-15 09:10 AM
    You are not wrong.:)
    BTW what pesticides are good for indoor plants?



    Hey check this prediction out.

    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4541

    I think it is like a orchard of mangoes miles long. The riped mangoes are plucked and the farmer moves on to the next tree. He has to walk up and down the whole stretch every month in the second week to determine what's ripe and what's not. He then comes back with his helpers with baskets . There might be some accidental drops of ripe mangoes which get lost for a while :) Just my analogy of EB immigration .

    Correct me if I am wrong...



    more...


    selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair is Pregnant
  • Selma Blair is Pregnant



  • gcfriend65
    12-07 03:12 PM
    If your wife has gotten fp notice, then try to go along with her on the scheduled date and time, they could take yours too, provided you get the notice before the day on which her fp is scheduled.
    its so weird, Oh USCIS have mercy on us. go IV





    selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair is Pregnant
  • Selma Blair is Pregnant



  • ashishgour
    12-06 12:01 PM
    bump

    Not yet received FP notices for me and my wife....
    Case was transferred from CSC to TSC .
    I485 filed on July 23rd.



    more...


    selma blair pregnant. Selma Blair, Preggers amp; Happy!
  • Selma Blair, Preggers amp; Happy!



  • karthkc
    07-17 03:49 PM
    My GC was approved last month after a very long wait time. Currently I am working for company B on EAD (not the GC filing employer). The question I had was can I continue to work for company B on a part time basis and join company A (GC filling employer).

    Company A has a 9 month probation period I am worried if i quiet company B and company A fire me later then I will be with out job.

    So I can work for company A (GC filing employer) full time and at the same time work part time with company B.

    So this way if company A does fire me during probation period I continue with company B :confused: on full time basis. Is this ok will it come to haunt me when I file for citizenship?

    When you started using EAD, did you file for AC21? If you did not or don't know what AC21 is, you will want to talk to your attorney.





    selma blair pregnant. quot;Hellboyquot; star Selma Blair is
  • quot;Hellboyquot; star Selma Blair is



  • eilsoe
    05-12 04:31 AM
    I like 'em :)

    The dont is quite hard to make out on some of 'em, but overall I think they're great =) And I'm not just saying that because you're danish :lol:





    selma blair pregnant. A Very Pregnant Selma Blair
  • A Very Pregnant Selma Blair



  • immigrationmatters30
    04-29 09:13 AM
    There are 26 pages in this document and half page for legal EB immigrants.

    Pros
    1.GC for MS in STEM
    2.Per country limits removed

    Cons
    1.No increase in number of EBs
    2.Now all counties will be backloged instead of just I and C. ( Misery loves company)



    Well, he has one now (or at least some sort of frame work)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/media/SenateDraftProposal.pdf

    Getting the Financial Regulation Bill for debate, and now going ahead with democrats only bill on immigration - hello! Sen. Reid seems to have his groove back!





    needGCcool
    09-26 07:14 PM
    Congrats................

    I have received my physical card on 09/24. This site was a great help and will continue spreading word about IV.

    Is anyone here works for Apple Inc.? Need some info. Please send me private message.

    Thanks





    satyasrd
    04-29 09:53 AM
    I agree that we desperately need media attention. No one knows our story, about people living in this country for 10-15 years legally without any GC relief.

    Should we organize a rally or contact the media for interviews ?

    Pappu/Admin, any ideas ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment