wait_2010
07-29 12:02 PM
Can any body in the forum please confirm that it is possble to get a F1 in a part-time program. I plan to soon start a masters part-time program with an accredited university.
In the middle of the program, is it possible for me to move from H1 to F1 if I can prove that I will take a full course load ( 12 credits or whatever be the requirement)..The university does alow me to increase course work as per my desire..
Has any one gone thru this process or know for sure that it can be done...
Replies are very much appreciated
In the middle of the program, is it possible for me to move from H1 to F1 if I can prove that I will take a full course load ( 12 credits or whatever be the requirement)..The university does alow me to increase course work as per my desire..
Has any one gone thru this process or know for sure that it can be done...
Replies are very much appreciated
salman khan family. Salman Khan Family: Salman
pappu
12-20 01:43 PM
Instead i will donate the travel expenses to IV...........
Good Luck Every one
Thanks.
Pls contribute for the campaign we are running
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2630&page=16
Good Luck Every one
Thanks.
Pls contribute for the campaign we are running
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2630&page=16
salman khan family. Salman mama in white kurta
pbojja
04-22 05:39 PM
ND at TSC 09-14-2008
is it suppose to be 09-14-2007 ?
is it suppose to be 09-14-2007 ?
salman khan family. Salman Khan at a party with

dsneyog
01-14 08:38 PM
I really hope then I will get mine in another 2 weeks. Neither company nor me want to lose any money on cruise and flight booking. it's so hard for them to understand that there could eb issues like this for cruise vacation.AP is taking around 1.5 to 2 months at TSC. Mine took 7 to 8 weeks, filed nov 1, apprvd dec22.
more...
salman khan family. While beau Salman Khan was
Michael chertoff
06-19 11:50 AM
wife is a bug that can't be debugged no matter what's the fix
You can use Divorce debugger, it is a good tool :rolleyes:
You can use Divorce debugger, it is a good tool :rolleyes:
salman khan family. salman khan family.
spec1968
10-26 02:41 PM
If i change my status from H1 to F1 until approval of 140 and change status from F1 to H1 will affect my green card process? I heard that once 140 is approved one will get 3 years extension irrespective of status ( i mean on F1 or out of country) . Please clarify
more...
salman khan family. Salman Khan family under
grinch
05-11 01:56 PM
The font and color of font doesn't fit in the apple stamp ;)
salman khan family. to Salman Khan#39;s family.
Macaca
01-20 12:41 PM
I have already contributed $ 200 in the past. I prefer to make one time contributions instead of recurring.
Contributions is the need of the hour. Please help in contributions from other members. Thanks.
Contributions is the need of the hour. Please help in contributions from other members. Thanks.
more...
salman khan family. Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan
sledge_hammer
06-29 03:58 PM
^^^^
salman khan family. Salman Khan Family: Salman
aardee
08-20 02:50 PM
Hi ,
I got deported from Chicago when I was travelling back from India because I worked at a gas station with out authorization . I had to admit that I worked and I was deported back by flight same evening . They gave me the ticket .
My visa is cancelled and I was told to go back to consulate and get a new visa .
I want to come back and complete my studies as I have only 1 semester left . Please help what what should I do now .
thanks in advance.
RD
I got deported from Chicago when I was travelling back from India because I worked at a gas station with out authorization . I had to admit that I worked and I was deported back by flight same evening . They gave me the ticket .
My visa is cancelled and I was told to go back to consulate and get a new visa .
I want to come back and complete my studies as I have only 1 semester left . Please help what what should I do now .
thanks in advance.
RD
more...
salman khan family. Salman Khan Family Images:
kaushik07
10-30 08:13 AM
Iam july 2nd filers for I-485, I-765 and I-131 at the Nebraska Service center. Haven't seen any activity yet. called the USCIS last evening and the answer I got is still not in the system. Is there anyone who is still in the same boat? please update!
salman khan family. Salman Khan to launch his
prioritydate
10-02 09:31 AM
I had the same problem when I left my last company. They withheld my 15 days pay, constantly asking me to provide the no dues letter. I complained to DOL(Personally gave a call to them). I also informed Ex-Harasser that I got no option to but to complain them about the non payment of the salary. The complained worked like a charm. They sent the paycheck overnight( payed 16$ for the Fedex, can't believe that it's true). The thing is, you just need to tell them that unless you get the pay, you have no option but to complain to DOL, in most of the cases, these crooks will listen.
more...
salman khan family. Salman Khan#39;s Jail Life – His
rb_248
10-05 01:41 PM
Most likely....they are trying to play both side of the vote politics. That way they can say we tried earnestly but didn't happen because of republican opposition.
On the other hand they can avoid annoying center and independent voters.
I agree. They are playing to get Hispanic votes in the 2010 elections. "No health care for illegals" indirectly contradicts "green cards for all undocumented". Obama is cleverer than LALLU. Watch out. He is a very intelligent player with words.
On the other hand they can avoid annoying center and independent voters.
I agree. They are playing to get Hispanic votes in the 2010 elections. "No health care for illegals" indirectly contradicts "green cards for all undocumented". Obama is cleverer than LALLU. Watch out. He is a very intelligent player with words.
salman khan family. salman khan salman is a
tpcool
05-31 10:21 PM
Thanks, this helps.
It would be helpful to know if anyone did this transition with the I-140 approval. Let us see if we get some more responses on this.
It would be helpful to know if anyone did this transition with the I-140 approval. Let us see if we get some more responses on this.
more...
salman khan family. alman Khan (Hindi: सलमान
sdrblr
06-18 03:35 PM
One of my father's friend didnt visited india for last 25 years... Nothing wrong with that..
I have not gone back since the start of the year :D (Just to lighten up)
I have not gone back since the start of the year :D (Just to lighten up)
salman khan family. Salman Khan celebrating #39;EID#39;
addsf345
12-02 11:44 PM
This in from Ron Gotcher website....I guess they are reading our letters.....
Good news concerning AOS denials based on I-140 revocations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
I hope this means that the supervisors at the service centers involved are now aware of the blatant illegality of these types of denials and will put and end to them in the future. We can only hope that we have seen an end to this nonsense.:mad:
__________________
read carefully all those who are thinking that the issue is over. I don't want to spoil the party, but this issue is still far from over.:confused:
Please do help IV, help yourself, help ourselves. Take part in IV letters campaign for wrongful AC21 denials. Click here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22182) & send letters.
Good news concerning AOS denials based on I-140 revocations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
I hope this means that the supervisors at the service centers involved are now aware of the blatant illegality of these types of denials and will put and end to them in the future. We can only hope that we have seen an end to this nonsense.:mad:
__________________
read carefully all those who are thinking that the issue is over. I don't want to spoil the party, but this issue is still far from over.:confused:
Please do help IV, help yourself, help ourselves. Take part in IV letters campaign for wrongful AC21 denials. Click here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22182) & send letters.
more...
salman khan family. hunk Salman Khan.

vbkris77
04-29 10:01 AM
Recapture and STEM can eliminate the existing backlog including PDs of 2009 EB3I within an year.
But then the damage is already made that there will never be a backlog built. Most of this backlog is because of wasted visas. There is a fragile balance between non-immigrant visas and immigrant visas. CIS screwed it up. But then once this is restored with the above provisions, for atleast until CIS screws it up big time again.
So lets just support this effort of IV unconditionally.
There are 26 pages in this document and half page for legal EB immigrants.
Pros
1.GC for MS in STEM
2.Per country limits removed
Cons
1.No increase in number of EBs
2.Now all counties will be backloged instead of just I and C. ( Misery loves company)
But then the damage is already made that there will never be a backlog built. Most of this backlog is because of wasted visas. There is a fragile balance between non-immigrant visas and immigrant visas. CIS screwed it up. But then once this is restored with the above provisions, for atleast until CIS screws it up big time again.
So lets just support this effort of IV unconditionally.
There are 26 pages in this document and half page for legal EB immigrants.
Pros
1.GC for MS in STEM
2.Per country limits removed
Cons
1.No increase in number of EBs
2.Now all counties will be backloged instead of just I and C. ( Misery loves company)
salman khan family. Shirtless Salman Khan in Goa

dreamworld
11-07 12:27 PM
Visitor Visa does not tied to sponsor. One can visit USA with a valid visitor visa.
But at port of entry, may need to prove who is taking care of them when they are here. They may need supporting documents from you at port of entry.
But at port of entry, may need to prove who is taking care of them when they are here. They may need supporting documents from you at port of entry.
salman khan family. also claim that Salman is
needhelp!
02-11 03:49 PM
try media fire
It worked before...I had uploaded in the NY/NJ yahoo user group. Did someone delete it from there ? Not sure. Anoone know of free sites where I can upload the files ?
It worked before...I had uploaded in the NY/NJ yahoo user group. Did someone delete it from there ? Not sure. Anoone know of free sites where I can upload the files ?
logiclife
07-17 04:14 PM
Congrats Retrohatao.
What's depressing about the process is that it takes so long for greencard that people dont even remember their priority date by the time they get greencards.
Retrohatao has posted PD of his first GC file as :"Sometime in 1998". Note the word sometime.
This word, "Sometime" shows the delay.
In America, glaciers move faster then the Greencard process.
That's the reason Universities are going to pay a dear price of all this when the next generation of potential students and research scholars dont come here.
What's depressing about the process is that it takes so long for greencard that people dont even remember their priority date by the time they get greencards.
Retrohatao has posted PD of his first GC file as :"Sometime in 1998". Note the word sometime.
This word, "Sometime" shows the delay.
In America, glaciers move faster then the Greencard process.
That's the reason Universities are going to pay a dear price of all this when the next generation of potential students and research scholars dont come here.
saimrathi
07-10 08:33 AM
No checks cashed yet...
PD Mar '05
485 + 140 Concurrently sent on 6/30 recd at NSC on 7/2/07.
PD Mar '05
485 + 140 Concurrently sent on 6/30 recd at NSC on 7/2/07.
No comments:
Post a Comment