orpheum theater boston

orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre-MA Seatingorpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre-MA Seating
  • Orpheum Theatre-MA Seating



  • MONCYS
    01-16 11:12 PM
    casted my vote in change.gov





    orpheum theater boston. (click on the Orpheum Theatreorpheum theater boston. (click on the Orpheum Theatre
  • (click on the Orpheum Theatre



  • sanjay
    09-08 05:54 PM
    @ArkBird,

    NO, Its not a substitute labor. Its mine on my name cleared from Dallas Backlog center.

    @Dealsnet,

    How much time do you think it will take for NBC to schedule an interview ?

    @Sanjay

    Did you used substitute labor for filing I-140? I have heard about instances where people who used substitute are called for an interview even after the final I-485 approval





    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre,. Bostonorpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre,. Boston
  • Orpheum Theatre,. Boston



  • reddog
    07-01 03:09 PM
    I am also ready to join in the lawsuit.
    I didn't presser my parents about the bc and i took INS doctors appointment next week, thinking that dates are current for complete month why rush? so I can't file by tomorrow
    You did the right thing. Nothing is going to retrogress atleast till the 15th of the month(this is when the Visa bulletin usually comes out).


    ************************************************** *******
    I am not a lawyer, do not act one on TV and never stayed at a Holiday Inn.





    orpheum theater boston. Read Orpheum Theater Reviewsorpheum theater boston. Read Orpheum Theater Reviews
  • Read Orpheum Theater Reviews



  • txh1b
    09-14 12:16 PM
    Case 2:

    I don't think you even qualify for applying under the case 2 as the labor has aged out. Your I140 has to be applied within 6 months of labor approval.
    But as your labor was approved before this came into effect, the last date for applying is Jan 2008. You are fine there.

    1. As you say it is a complicated case, Discuss if the ability to pay issues which resulted in 2 denials is worth an MTR.
    2. EAD/AP based on filing of case 2 is invalid.
    3. Depends on what you are working on? H1b? EAD?



    more...


    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater Boston.orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater Boston.
  • Orpheum Theater Boston.



  • thomachan72
    09-09 06:26 AM
    Hi ,

    I got deported from Chicago when I was travelling back from India because I worked at a gas station with out authorization . I had to admit that I worked and I was deported back by flight same evening . They gave me the ticket .

    My visa is cancelled and I was told to go back to consulate and get a new visa .

    I want to come back and complete my studies as I have only 1 semester left . Please help what what should I do now .

    thanks in advance.

    RD
    If you were registered for the full credit required (I believe 9) then you are permitted to work for atleast 20 hours. I dont specifically know about gas station but students work on campus at the library, cafateria, other departments etc. Maybe gas station is considered off campus? Not sure about legality of that.





    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater Boston, MAorpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater Boston, MA
  • Orpheum Theater Boston, MA



  • Imigrait
    02-05 01:06 PM
    From your description it looks like you are moving to a new company.

    I know someone who got 140 approved with MS+1. Were you a test engineer or a "Software Engineer in Test". In companies like Msft, Google and a few others the "Software Engineer in Test" people write more code than the Developers. In those cases, they can say that they did code development. I'm not sure if that would apply to your case.

    Also, in big companies(at least in mine) and I know at least one more, they do not give the job description when you talk to HR for a letter. They give a letter saying Mr/Ms xx worked in our company from date x to date x. That's it. So the question is in those cases how to get a job description letter. I have heard people getting letters from colleagues certifying their work experiences. So if you have a colleague who can certify the coding you did and if your company does not give the job description but only your period of work, you can combine the two letters and apply for EB2.



    more...


    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MAorpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MA
  • Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MA



  • breddy2000
    08-19 09:48 PM
    Me too getting worried about my wife's status...

    Good thing is she had this issue when transferring H1 Visa when she was out of status for few months and she had to go to home country for stamping (explaining IO the situation where she was out of status) and came back on status...and she was on status till date.

    One more thing is , the status will be counted from the last date of entry to US . If this is the case, I do not have any problem on my wife's status.

    If your wife has maintained her status since she last visted US, may be going for H1 stamping and coming back to US, this should not matter..and more over she filed 485 as your dependent.

    This is what my understanding is with respect to maintaing status....Let me know if this is not correct





    orpheum theater boston. in the Orpheum Theatre,orpheum theater boston. in the Orpheum Theatre,
  • in the Orpheum Theatre,



  • Appu
    08-19 08:34 PM
    You are eligible to work as soon as you receive the receipt notice. So I don't see a big gap.

    Which service center is this?



    more...


    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatreorpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre
  • Orpheum Theatre



  • Dhundhun
    09-10 07:20 PM
    ...
    'Fair'
    'Fast'
    'Forward'
    'Flexible'
    'Fix'
    'Flawless'
    ...

    Wonderful!!!





    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre Boston MA 73,orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre Boston MA 73,
  • Orpheum Theatre Boston MA 73,



  • dpp
    09-18 08:41 PM
    I am a July 2 filer. I got 485 receipt notice from California Service Center with receipt date of july 2. Today, in mail, I got another notice called transfer notice, which states that my case has been transferred to Nebraska. The receipt date on the transfer notice is Sep 5. Is it nromal to have such diferent receipt dates? Will USCIS process by receipt date on receipt notice or on transfer notice?

    Even same for me. The receipt date on transfer notice is not the important, notice date on actual receipe notice is imp. Don't worry for each and every small thing. You application is received by USCIS and so don't think too much on this.



    more...


    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre Ticketsorpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre Tickets
  • Orpheum Theatre Tickets



  • WeShallOvercome
    09-11 01:03 PM
    I filed for 485 in July without EAD and AP document since my H1B is valid for another 2 years. In a month's time the most unfortunate thing happened. The company that sponsored my H1B/Green Card just got acquired. It is anticipated that as a result several people will get laid off including me. I have yet to recieve the reciept notice for 485. What happens when something like this happens 180 days before? What are my options if I were to get laid off?
    1) Get H1B transfer to another company and hope that old employer won't revoke I-140.
    2) Don't get H1B transfer, don't work at all, apply for EAD and AP and wait for the next 5 months to pass. Again hope that employer doesn't revoke I-140.
    I have very good relations with employer and so far I have never needed to bend any rules, but don't know what the new people will be like.


    Stay calm!!!

    It's already about 2 months since you filed your AOS application.
    Now you THINK that you might be laid off - Are you sure ?
    But in any case, it's good to be prepared for the worst.

    Apply for EAD/AP without wasting a minute (Just include your Fedex receipt or proof of delivery with your application and include a bright colored paper in your application and write the following on it:
    Attn: Mail room
    This I-765 application is in connection with the I-485 application filed on xx/xx/xxxx the receipt for which has not been received. The details of the I-485 application are:
    Lastname
    Firstname
    DoB
    Country
    EB category
    PD
    "

    After you have done that, Find a new employer and get your H1 transfer process started. It does not have to be approved for you to start working for the new employer, it just needs to be filed. But keep working for the current employer as long as possible.

    If you are laid off, talk to the HR and make sure they keep your I-140 alive for atleast until 6 months have passed.

    Even if you are laid off before 6 months, you'll be fine if your I-485 is not adjudicated within 6 months(it WILL NOT happen)..

    You don't need to be on constant payroll after filing your AOS. Just that sometimes they send an RFE asking for recent paystubs, Which is not likley to happen in your case. A few weeks break is fine..What is your PD btw?





    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre (Bostonorpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre (Boston
  • Orpheum Theatre (Boston



  • amitga
    10-26 10:27 AM
    Hi Seniros

    My 6th year h1b is expiring on April 30, 2008. I applied labor through PERM on October 1, 2007. How to stay legal in this country until approval of 140. Converting to F1 or B2 will cause any problems to green card process. Please advice.
    Thank you

    Take a five month vacation between now and Apr 30, 2008 and go back to you home country for five months.. Then get you H1 extended for Five month after Apr 30, 2008 till Oct1, 2007. Then apply for extension on Oct 1, 2007. I think this might work. Check with your Attorney.



    more...


    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MAorpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MA
  • Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MA



  • ajava
    11-29 07:58 PM
    Hey guys,

    My MTR was approved almost 3 months ago and my attorney received the MTR approval notice.

    The decision was that both mine and my wife's I-485's are reopened.

    But its been almost 3 months and online status on USCIS website has not changed yet......

    Does anyone noticed the same situtation with their MTR approval and no online status change?

    - Prince

    Hi Prince,
    Would you please tell me if your status is updated yet? If yes, How long did it take from MTR approval to updated status?
    I have an approved MTR but it says that they are going to review my I-140. I have no idea how long will it take. Is there any possibility that the deny I-140 after Approval of MTR(I290B)?
    Thanks,





    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater Boston 4orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater Boston 4
  • Orpheum Theater Boston 4



  • Jamin
    08-16 09:56 AM
    I had a similar situation and Bank of America CS sent me a good image of the check. Check with your bank as well by calling their CS.


    CALLED USCIS .they said they cant transfer to level 2 operator to check receipt number...Is there any other way to find out?...will the bank be able to read and tell?
    Thanks



    more...


    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater (Boston) 2orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater (Boston) 2
  • Orpheum Theater (Boston) 2



  • gxtrader
    10-10 03:50 PM
    I got my GC on 09/18/07. Now my consulting company (how sponsored my GC) is having issues with the client and client is thinking to terminate the contract.

    Client want to bring me to there pay roll. In other words they are offering my permanent position.

    My consulting company does not have immediate opening for me.

    It is not even a month that I got my GC. And I am with the same consulting company for about 6.5 years now.

    Please help me. What should I do? If I accept the offer will I get problem at citizenship stage? If I do not accept offer I will loose job and I don't know how much time I have to wait till my consulting company find job for me.

    Reminds me of the story about a mighty elephant who's been tied w/ a thin chain since t'was a baby. It just stopped trying to escape coz it's been conditioned that effort is futile though it can easily snap the chain. Run my friend...you're a CHEETAH now!!! :) Kudos!





    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre Boston.orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theatre Boston.
  • Orpheum Theatre Boston.



  • Jaime
    02-03 04:56 PM
    Didn't you already get your GC few months back? Anyways, I will try to answer your questions with the understanding that you want to genuinely find out answers to these questions.

    1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
    The time it takes to file your paper work depends on the lawyer and company.

    The time it takes for approval varies too between Atlanta and Chicago. Last I heard, it was around 6 months.

    2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
    For I-140 see this link - https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp
    For I-485 see current visa bulletin - http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

    3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2

    There is no set time from stat to finish. It depends on many variables, employer, lawyer, country of origin, nut jobs at CIS etc.

    If you are lucky, and not from China, India, Mexico & Philippines, in EB2 it could take around 3- 4 years.

    If you are unlucky, or if you are from China, India, Mexico & Philippines, in EB2 it could take anywhere between 5-10 years.

    So the answer is, it depends.

    4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?

    Yes, if your priority dates for filing I-485 are current as per the current visa bulletin, which is very unlikely. Although, I-140 premium process has not yet re-started.

    Hope this helps!

    Thanks! And no, I have not gotten my green card, not even close!!

    However, let's assume that PERM does take 6 to 12 months (from filing date) and then, the I-140/I-485 stage take another year...that would be 2 years, right? Why do you say 5 to 10?



    more...


    orpheum theater boston. Alice Cooper in Bostonorpheum theater boston. Alice Cooper in Boston
  • Alice Cooper in Boston



  • delhis_007
    06-05 11:32 AM
    Sasan,

    My PD is Jan 04. EB2 India. 140/485 filed in July 04. 140 approved Mar 05. Any comments?

    What is your PD and category?





    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater Boston.orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater Boston.
  • Orpheum Theater Boston.



  • go_getter007
    12-20 12:23 PM
    Given her passport is stamped, she can re-enter the US with her H4. No need for AP. It doesn't matter if her visa expires in early Jan.

    GG_007


    Yes. she has a valid H4 Visa stamping till Jan 10. and she is landing in Dec last week.

    Thanks in advance





    orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater Sept 08 07orpheum theater boston. Orpheum Theater Sept 08 07
  • Orpheum Theater Sept 08 07



  • yabadaba
    08-14 03:34 PM
    :|





    evildead
    01-25 07:23 PM
    do you know the reason why it was rejected (i140 I mean)





    yabadaba
    06-24 12:41 PM
    the free ead/ap is based on the $1010 fee for 485..so if u file ur 485 now.. u r pretty much in the non free group



    No comments:

    Post a Comment