bharol
08-15 01:29 AM
I have now created public spreadsheet for the status of the people on this forum. You do not even have to login to be able to edit it. The url is as follows:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&hl=en
I may have missed some people, so please double check and add yourself. Please make sure that the date format is the same as existent so that it becomes consistent and easy to slice , dice and research. Please do not sort the data. We will sort it later on. If you sort it, the title row is also sorted plus there is too much of sorting while people are editing.
How to add an enty?
it does not let me.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&hl=en
I may have missed some people, so please double check and add yourself. Please make sure that the date format is the same as existent so that it becomes consistent and easy to slice , dice and research. Please do not sort the data. We will sort it later on. If you sort it, the title row is also sorted plus there is too much of sorting while people are editing.
How to add an enty?
it does not let me.
wallpaper of kate middleton pippa,
LostInGCProcess
02-11 04:09 PM
I-485 RFE details.
Needed evidences:
1. 2 Passport size photos in USCIS specs.
2. Form I-693 completed by civil surgeon.
We did submit all these requested I-693 and photos during the initial filing. My question is, does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?
Seems to me (I am taking a wild guess) USCIS must have "misplaced" the I-693 of your spouse. It is unfair to ask again to submit the I-693 especially if its going to cause another dent of $400 to your pocket. However, if the surgeon can issue another one without any charges and without any tests again, then go for it and re-submit.
Otherwise, call USCIS Customer care and inquire about it (as to why they are asking again for the medicals).
EDIT: This to answer your question "does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?"
The Rule is, Form I-693 must be submitted within one year of taking the medical examination.
Needed evidences:
1. 2 Passport size photos in USCIS specs.
2. Form I-693 completed by civil surgeon.
We did submit all these requested I-693 and photos during the initial filing. My question is, does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?
Seems to me (I am taking a wild guess) USCIS must have "misplaced" the I-693 of your spouse. It is unfair to ask again to submit the I-693 especially if its going to cause another dent of $400 to your pocket. However, if the surgeon can issue another one without any charges and without any tests again, then go for it and re-submit.
Otherwise, call USCIS Customer care and inquire about it (as to why they are asking again for the medicals).
EDIT: This to answer your question "does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?"
The Rule is, Form I-693 must be submitted within one year of taking the medical examination.
2008FebEb2
09-17 04:27 PM
Plase make those Calls...
Is'nt the voting on the bill scheduled today? :confused:
Is'nt the voting on the bill scheduled today? :confused:
2011 Pippa Middleton, 28
gc03
05-25 07:28 AM
Faxed!!!
more...
NELLAIKUMAR
02-17 11:50 AM
Nayekal, Thanks for your response.
What I meant to say is that my H1 is expiring on Sep 30th 2009 and therefore the earliest date I can apply for extension is April 1st. That's why I asked the question whether I can wait until April 1st for COS from H1 to H4 for my wife even though my wife's employment is ending on March 13th.
Also, is it necessary to have the proof of I-539 receipt by March 13th or few weeks difference is ok? Can you please let me know your experience in this matter.
Thanks...
What I meant to say is that my H1 is expiring on Sep 30th 2009 and therefore the earliest date I can apply for extension is April 1st. That's why I asked the question whether I can wait until April 1st for COS from H1 to H4 for my wife even though my wife's employment is ending on March 13th.
Also, is it necessary to have the proof of I-539 receipt by March 13th or few weeks difference is ok? Can you please let me know your experience in this matter.
Thanks...
sanan
06-04 09:11 PM
What is your PD and category?
I filed my 485 in July 2004. My PD is current now, does anyone know what happens next?
Thank you.
delhis
I filed my 485 in July 2004. My PD is current now, does anyone know what happens next?
Thank you.
delhis
more...
glus
01-02 10:05 AM
Hi All,
Here is my case , when i went to f1 - h1-b stamping in mexico, they issued me 221-g & asked me to got to india for stamping..( but they allowed me to enter usa)..later i applied for AP & EAD, got both ( recently i got i-140 query)
(RFE due date Mar10)
Here are my doubts:
1. can i go to india & comeback with AP in hand
2. Do i need to wait for my i-140 approval
3. my question is what if my i -140 rejects ??
Appreciate your feedback..
Thanks!!!!!
I would say the safest way would be to get I140 approved first. If I140 is denied, your I485 is in most cases denied at the same time, and then you become illegal if you are in the U.S. after entering on AP.
Here is my case , when i went to f1 - h1-b stamping in mexico, they issued me 221-g & asked me to got to india for stamping..( but they allowed me to enter usa)..later i applied for AP & EAD, got both ( recently i got i-140 query)
(RFE due date Mar10)
Here are my doubts:
1. can i go to india & comeback with AP in hand
2. Do i need to wait for my i-140 approval
3. my question is what if my i -140 rejects ??
Appreciate your feedback..
Thanks!!!!!
I would say the safest way would be to get I140 approved first. If I140 is denied, your I485 is in most cases denied at the same time, and then you become illegal if you are in the U.S. after entering on AP.
2010 kate middleton pippa kate middleton. La hermana de Kate Middleton,
corleone
11-09 10:48 AM
I did answer your question in my first post and asked you a question on which you replied:
There is a website called Google. Its amazing in that it is above nationality and responds to every "what is..."
I'm answering your question, and you are being sarcastic - what do you expect?
There is a website called Google. Its amazing in that it is above nationality and responds to every "what is..."
I'm answering your question, and you are being sarcastic - what do you expect?
more...
ksrk
09-01 03:16 PM
Got the email this morning...
EB2I
PD : 10/04
RD : 07/02/07
Beat the 10 year deadline by couple of months :)
Priderock, congratulations on your obtaining the coveted GC. Can you please update your profile to reflect India as your country of chargeability? Also, additional details in your profile will be very helpful.
Good luck and congrats again!
EB2I
PD : 10/04
RD : 07/02/07
Beat the 10 year deadline by couple of months :)
Priderock, congratulations on your obtaining the coveted GC. Can you please update your profile to reflect India as your country of chargeability? Also, additional details in your profile will be very helpful.
Good luck and congrats again!
hair kate middleton pippa kate middleton. Kate Middleton and Pippa
luncheSpecials
03-14 09:57 AM
let them work .. now EB2 is current.. we all will get GC slowly
more...
marlo
07-18 12:24 AM
This is totally a lawyer matter. Do not rely on any forum for this.
hot Fair,pippa Middleton Wiki
kk_123
09-29 11:23 AM
--------------------------------------------------------
How to add spouse to my green card
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe, USCIS website was updated on Sep 21st 2009.
My Priority date is Jun 2006 and applied in EB3 category.
I got an email on Sep 22nd 2009 from USCIS saying "Document mailed to applicant". When I see online status, it is "Document production or Oath Ceremony".
I called twice USCIS to confirm it. But they are saying "According to online status the document was already sent to your current address".
I am in a situation to beleive it or not? to celebrate it or not.... :-( .....
And one more thing is "I got EAD before my marriage and I haven't added my wife to I485"?
If I get GC, how to add my wife to GC? is it possible? what is her status right now?
Thanks in advance... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
my brother has also seeing the same status message for his case.
IF you got your card, Pls update it.It will help others too..
How to add spouse to my green card
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe, USCIS website was updated on Sep 21st 2009.
My Priority date is Jun 2006 and applied in EB3 category.
I got an email on Sep 22nd 2009 from USCIS saying "Document mailed to applicant". When I see online status, it is "Document production or Oath Ceremony".
I called twice USCIS to confirm it. But they are saying "According to online status the document was already sent to your current address".
I am in a situation to beleive it or not? to celebrate it or not.... :-( .....
And one more thing is "I got EAD before my marriage and I haven't added my wife to I485"?
If I get GC, how to add my wife to GC? is it possible? what is her status right now?
Thanks in advance... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
my brother has also seeing the same status message for his case.
IF you got your card, Pls update it.It will help others too..
more...
house Kate Middleton and Pippa
chaukas
04-15 02:28 AM
My parents travelled both on Cathay and JAL. Cathay has better food , but the flight to SFO is really long. They had used JAL before which has approx 8-10 hrs for each leg. Also, on the return , there is a days halt , so they provide a hotel. My parents took a small tour of the area too.
tattoo Posted in Pippa Middleton
franklin
07-17 05:37 PM
[I]A. STATUTORY NUMBERS
You seriously think anyone is going to answer given your user name?!
You seriously think anyone is going to answer given your user name?!
more...
pictures Kate Middleton and Pippa
Pineapple
08-05 12:37 AM
An I-140 has nothing to do with I-485, except to the extent that an I-140 has to be approved before an I-485 can be approved. So I-140 approval is must before an I-485 can be approved. Further, an I-140 is not related to the priority date - An I-140 can be filed any time once one has an approved labor (Assuming, of course, one is applying in EB2/EB3). But I-485 can only be picked up for processing (or even filed) if the priority date is current.
If your I-485 date is not current, it does not matter what you do about your I-140. The question about affecting I-485 is irrelevant if your priority date is not current, which is the situation now.
(USCIS is accepting I-485 applications now until August 17th even though the priority date - the visa availability, in short, is "U", unavailable - but that is a rate exception, and does not affect the actual processing of I-485s: 485's applied today will NOT be processed even if accepted, until the visa bulletin says visa numbers are available for your priority date)
Confusing? I'm afraid it is.. but anyway, the short answer to your question is, no. The people your refer to likely have applied I 485's earlier (say in June or earlier), and their fast approval is likely for different reasons, other than premium processing for I140.
PS: I'm not a lawyer, so don't shoot me, please..
If your I-485 date is not current, it does not matter what you do about your I-140. The question about affecting I-485 is irrelevant if your priority date is not current, which is the situation now.
(USCIS is accepting I-485 applications now until August 17th even though the priority date - the visa availability, in short, is "U", unavailable - but that is a rate exception, and does not affect the actual processing of I-485s: 485's applied today will NOT be processed even if accepted, until the visa bulletin says visa numbers are available for your priority date)
Confusing? I'm afraid it is.. but anyway, the short answer to your question is, no. The people your refer to likely have applied I 485's earlier (say in June or earlier), and their fast approval is likely for different reasons, other than premium processing for I140.
PS: I'm not a lawyer, so don't shoot me, please..
dresses Pippa Middleton in Bikini,
eager_immi
05-30 02:40 PM
I agree this crappy bill better not pass and is worse than retrogression. It is screwing everyone at the cost of giving amnesty to illegals. It is such a joke I would have never imagined that they would have the balls to do this, but I guess they are all politicians!!!
They'll probably start with what Senate passes. and make some minor amendments.
If it passes the house, conference will be piece of cake.
Our best hope is:
1. When senators return to the constituencies for the memorial day recess, they receive a LOT of negative feedback about CIR and enough number of senators change their minds and vote in -ve and bill fails to make out of the Senate. Likelihood: 10-20%.
2. House of reps votes on this CIR and defeats it. Likelihood: 40-60%.
I hope one way or another, this piece of crap fails and I happily get my GC in another 5-10 years. If it passes, I'll have to pack my bags. Amen.
They'll probably start with what Senate passes. and make some minor amendments.
If it passes the house, conference will be piece of cake.
Our best hope is:
1. When senators return to the constituencies for the memorial day recess, they receive a LOT of negative feedback about CIR and enough number of senators change their minds and vote in -ve and bill fails to make out of the Senate. Likelihood: 10-20%.
2. House of reps votes on this CIR and defeats it. Likelihood: 40-60%.
I hope one way or another, this piece of crap fails and I happily get my GC in another 5-10 years. If it passes, I'll have to pack my bags. Amen.
more...
makeup Kate Middleton and Pippa
gcpool
10-08 01:25 PM
Came across the same issue and was reffered to a top immigration lawyer who advised as posted by me above
Where did you get this information from? Can you please show a source?
Where did you get this information from? Can you please show a source?
girlfriend Pippa and Kate Middleton
sbabunle
11-03 06:08 PM
I applied for OCI for my daughter some months ago and got approved
and got her OCI stamp and cards. Couple days ago a friend of me got
rejected. He was told that "if both parents are indian citizen child is not
eligible for OCI"
After I heard it, I talked to Indian Consulate SFO, and they told that
this condition is included recently. So whoever got OCI are good. ( I hope so!)
OCI is definitley better since you dont have to do anything after you get that. OCI does not need to goto police station and report in india etc etc.
thx
sbabunel
and got her OCI stamp and cards. Couple days ago a friend of me got
rejected. He was told that "if both parents are indian citizen child is not
eligible for OCI"
After I heard it, I talked to Indian Consulate SFO, and they told that
this condition is included recently. So whoever got OCI are good. ( I hope so!)
OCI is definitley better since you dont have to do anything after you get that. OCI does not need to goto police station and report in india etc etc.
thx
sbabunel
hairstyles Harry and Pippa Middleton
sk.aggarwal
02-16 08:29 AM
Thank you very much for your reply.
anilsal
10-10 02:00 PM
You got your GC.
3ZS
June 14th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Im in the same boat as you. I just bought a D70 and it came with almost the same exact len kit. Ive had lots of fun/luck witht he 70-300mm at my kids softball games. I got some great shots of the kids at the plate , running, fielding etc...
Back to your original question....I just bought a magazine this week by ShutterBug - Digital Photography How-To Guide. One of the articles is about choosing the next lens for your digital SLR. Well worth the price for us rookies :p
I need some serious help with my D50 equipment. I have no experience at all with SLR cameras, and have recently bought a bundle consisting of a Nikon D50 and a Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S Dxlens. Now I am interested in buying another lens (The Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 AF Zoom Lens) in hope that these two lenses would suit my needs in amateur photography. I intend to photo landscapes, portraits and some ''macro'' (flowers and some insects). So, I would like to know if these lenses are an acceptable choice, having in mind that I can't afford to buy some expensive lenses, as my average monthly salary almost amounts to the price of these cheap ones. Thanks.
Back to your original question....I just bought a magazine this week by ShutterBug - Digital Photography How-To Guide. One of the articles is about choosing the next lens for your digital SLR. Well worth the price for us rookies :p
I need some serious help with my D50 equipment. I have no experience at all with SLR cameras, and have recently bought a bundle consisting of a Nikon D50 and a Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S Dxlens. Now I am interested in buying another lens (The Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 AF Zoom Lens) in hope that these two lenses would suit my needs in amateur photography. I intend to photo landscapes, portraits and some ''macro'' (flowers and some insects). So, I would like to know if these lenses are an acceptable choice, having in mind that I can't afford to buy some expensive lenses, as my average monthly salary almost amounts to the price of these cheap ones. Thanks.