funny black people

images funny black people jokes. funny black people. funny black people. funny black people jokes.
  • funny black people. funny black people jokes.



  • ita
    09-22 04:19 PM
    Thank you.





    wallpaper funny black people. funny black people jokes. funny black people. Racism is not funny.
  • Racism is not funny.



  • Jaime
    09-12 10:50 AM
    Putting a Face to the U.S. Reverse Brain Drain
    Real Life Cases

    Ranga

    Ranga just finished his MBA degree from a top-10 U.S. university and is currently working on his Optional Practical Training (OPT) visa that comes as part of his student visa “package” and which allows him to work in the U.S for a year after graduation. In the past, OPT students would then pursue a longer-lasting H1-B visa and then move on to pursue legal permanent residence (LPR) through an immigrant visa or “Green Card”. No such plans in Ranga’s ambitious future. With a 3.9 GPA an outstanding resume, top industry contacts and patents in his name, Ranga plans to go back to his native Bangalore and start his own company “where the real opportunities are”. Ranga makes his point verbatim “When you have to be treated like a criminal just for applying for a driver’s license and have to wait for a decade to get a visa, there is something funtamentally wrong with this syetm, and I don’t have the time or desire to wait and find out what that is”

    Ranga’s employer doesn’t know yet that he’s leaving the U.S. next year, and they have made him a substantial permanent offer, which Ranga is just not interested in.





    funny black people. Too Many Black People are
  • Too Many Black People are



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    07-30 08:51 AM
    I must correct the following facts for you.
    - Last year FB to EB was 10K approx so this year the expectations are similar according to your attorney. All these numbers are distributed proportionately amongst all categories, refer demand data document.
    - The confusion seems to in the administrative language, spillover means FB to EB.
    I think you should read atleast a few pages or posts on the predictions calculations thread before being judgmental. The calculations have been done from all possible sources a) Inventory b) USCIS processing volumes and from large samples from other sites. If you have better sources with facts and figures please let us know. Somebody merely saying something will happen has no meaning. With regards accuracy said what is happening months back and many people believe that his predictions are accurate and very close to reality. I believe you should read atleast the post on page 1 it may clear many of your misconceptions.
    Leave them ted, they will never understand





    2011 Racism is not funny. funny black people. Black People
  • Black People



  • telekinesis
    10-14 07:22 PM
    Thanks again! You should get a www.deviantart.com account, I am sure you would get some nice feedback!



    more...


    funny black people. Funny Black People Vids!
  • Funny Black People Vids!



  • jonty_11
    01-02 01:49 PM
    Thanks for the info but my question is about multiple I-485 filing...

    Is is legally possible to do that ? If one could do that, will it create I-485 processing complicated ?

    Thanks
    GC application is for future employmnet - so u can theoritically not join ur employer until ur GC is completely through. But how many employers will be willing to take that risk , esp. mom-pop shop Consultancy firms.





    funny black people. Men in Black - People
  • Men in Black - People



  • morchu
    08-02 12:58 AM
    I think it matters and you probably might get an RFE if you dont provide evidence that you are qualified for the advertised job.

    You can try to get an affidavit from some of your older colleagues.


    It is EB3 (PD 2001) and Lc did say that 3 years of experience and my first job almost have 2 years 8-9 months of experience. So I was thinking that USISC should not mind for letter of eperience for 3 remaining months..Current job ..I have been working now for 6.5 years....

    Does it matter..Do you think it really matters..

    let me know..otherwise I really have to worry about RFE

    DB



    more...


    funny black people. funny black people jokes. funny black people jokes.
  • funny black people jokes. funny black people jokes.



  • madan
    01-11 12:13 PM
    Thanks So much for the Answers.

    Can you please answer one more Question?

    I m not updating the INS regarding the Divorce, when my new wife attaends the H4, she would show the Divorce and Remarried certficate to the Consulate is that good enough so that they would take care of evrything?

    Thank you again





    2010 Too Many Black People are funny black people. funny black people jokes.
  • funny black people jokes.



  • zeal2005
    02-11 12:25 PM
    My GC was filed by Chugh firm and I did not face any problems so far. I left my GC sponsoring company as well and still continuing with them for AC21 and other issues. In general, you have to carefully verify the data in the application that the firm feel up but that is applicable for any law firm you choose.



    more...


    funny black people. lack people hairstyles,
  • lack people hairstyles,



  • EB3Ind
    07-25 09:57 AM
    hi,

    what i heard from my new employer is that it is not advisible to invoke Ac21 as long as you get RFE from where you have filed your 485 application or through attroney,

    they told me that if you invoke AC21 it may delay your process. so what i feel is that it is better not to invoke AC21 as long as previous employer is in good terms with you....





    hair Black People funny black people. funny black people jokes.
  • funny black people jokes.



  • Leo07
    06-29 03:36 PM
    I used Compare and Buy Travel Insurance - QuoteWright.com (http://www.quoteright.com) recently for Schengen visa purpose. I have not availed the insurance so I'll not be able to tell you how good it is...it served the visa puspose.



    more...


    funny black people. funny black people jokes.
  • funny black people jokes.



  • sent4dc
    06-19 12:07 PM
    Wow! Thank you everyone for your input!

    So how does one surrender a Green Card abroad - do they have to go to a US Consular Office/Embassy?





    hot Funny Black People Vids! funny black people. funny black people jokes.
  • funny black people jokes.



  • DSLStart
    09-30 03:30 PM
    If your last FP was more than 15 months ago, then write to local congressman, that usually works.

    how would you know if you have to get your FP done again...would you get an RFE or something like that?



    more...


    house now by lack people but if funny black people. lack people use utensils
  • lack people use utensils



  • wizpal
    08-12 10:46 AM
    with your efforts. I hope you don't get banned...

    what makes u think that he would be banned for asking such questions - if IV is busy may be some senior members can answer.





    tattoo Men in Black - People funny black people. for funny black people
  • for funny black people



  • chanduv23
    12-08 04:03 PM
    It will not have much impact if any president comes in the case of immigration. Anyhow most of them are not going to Veto. It is the congress who plays important role. President can just initiate the process. Bush tried his best to pass some immigration reform but divided congress defeated all the bills. Who is the reason? Not just anti immigrants but also pro immigrant groups. Expectation from pro immigrants was too much and in some cases impractical. Anti immigrants used those and defeated every time. Also anti immigrants used division in various groups like legal vs illegal, high skilled vs low skilled and H1 vs green card. Some unbiased leader need to bring a bill which should work compromise at the same time that compromise should benefit all the groups. But unfortunately most congressmen are busy in other works. Next congress is critical for any immigration reform


    Please contribute to the OMNIBUS lobbying efforts.



    more...


    pictures funny black people jokes. funny black people jokes. funny black people. Epic Funnys | Funny Videos,
  • Epic Funnys | Funny Videos,



  • lostinbeta
    09-06 02:19 PM
    I started with 6. It isn't THAT much of an upgrade from 6. It does have a few little features that I like, like dynamic brushes that change direction and color.





    dresses funny black people jokes. funny black people. laziness of lack people.
  • laziness of lack people.



  • sunny1000
    06-06 07:09 PM
    I heard I-140 premium processing has been restarted. Is it true?

    Where did you hear this? Can you please let us in on your source(s)?



    more...


    makeup lack people hairstyles, funny black people. now by lack people but if
  • now by lack people but if



  • justin150377
    07-01 02:48 PM
    I'll join..I'd only have to go back to Canada. I can understand why the thousands on here would not. However, Canadian permanant residency is easier to get, anyone applying for it?





    girlfriend for funny black people funny black people. funny black people jokes.
  • funny black people jokes.



  • mavrick
    06-03 11:01 AM
    That is disappointing. But I guess we don't have a choice.





    hairstyles funny black people jokes. funny black people. lack people hairstyle,
  • lack people hairstyle,



  • ghost
    11-16 01:36 PM
    DREAM Act should actually be called DREAM ON Act... its been hanging in the air since 2001 . Next year it will complete its decade of political verbal support and all its supporters can be happy that it survived another year.

    Any politician supporting immigration bills this year is not going to be in office next time.

    Good one! We see a lot of speculation here on open forums...there are much more realistic updates available on the donor forums...I just wish people don't waste time on speculations and mis-information floating around. Good luck to all of us!





    SGP
    10-28 10:38 AM
    Hi Guys,
    I am based out of NJ and was working for an imports company for more than 8 years. I have an approved I-140 with this company. This company wanted me to sign an overly broad non compete agreement which would be valid for 5 years after termination. I refused to sign this agreement and I was verbally threatened with dire consequences if I did not sign. They fired me yesterday for not signing it and also stated that they are canceling my H1. Would this be treated as wrongful termination? Is there any way that I can file a complaint with the DOL? Has the complaint to be filed thru an attorney or can I do it myself?

    Good news is another company has already applied for my H1 transfer.

    I will appreciate all suggestions and advices for which I thank you in advance.





    yagw
    10-31 06:43 PM
    I am planning to shift employers and I have a question:

    Company A applied for my green card and I have an approved I-140, passed the 6 month mark and now planning to shift jobs on EAD. I have an offer from Company B with a condition that my offer would be permanent upon approval of my green card. I cannot work for company B till I physically have my GC. In the mean time can I work for Company C ( in a completely different field) till my GC gets approved without any issues?

    To answer your questions (assuming you filed I-1485 with A - since you mention using EAD).

    1. Is employer A going to withdraw the approved I-140? If yes, then you will run into some issues with the way things are going now. But you should be able to fight back (MTR etc) in the worst case. If A is not withdrawing I-140, then less problem.

    2. Is Company B, that promises to employ you after GC, can they give any written statement? Here in US it is _at-will_ employment. So, you might have tough time proving it.

    3. Another problem is, before they adjudicate your I-485, they might issue an RFE to check if you're still employed in same or similar position. And employment with Company C will not satisfy this requirement.

    Now, I am not sure if any documents from company B will establish the fact that you will be working in same/similar occupation. You should better consult with an Immigration Attorney and better yet retain them for future.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment