snathan
02-03 02:24 PM
Abbe fairyangel ,
Who the hell are you to tell to leave and all..Remeber one or the other day we have to go thru bad time. Nothing is secured in this country...For a matter of fact you may as well loose your job, andif you dont get a job in the next 180 days will you leave ?..And the answer is NO.
Stop blady shit...and concentrate on yor work....mental Ididiot
Niceguy
Mr.Matt krusse...how many ids you create SOB. Why dont you concentrate on your work if you have one....
http://www.fotosearch.com/CSP036/0365753/
Who the hell are you to tell to leave and all..Remeber one or the other day we have to go thru bad time. Nothing is secured in this country...For a matter of fact you may as well loose your job, andif you dont get a job in the next 180 days will you leave ?..And the answer is NO.
Stop blady shit...and concentrate on yor work....mental Ididiot
Niceguy
Mr.Matt krusse...how many ids you create SOB. Why dont you concentrate on your work if you have one....
http://www.fotosearch.com/CSP036/0365753/
wallpaper Black N White Emo Myspace
lskreddy
08-07 03:03 PM
I am a consultant and work for a client. My client wants to extend me a permanent offer and my consulting company that I presently work with would have no problems if I accepted the offer from the client.
I have asked the client to remote work from India and they said I could for six months and re-evaluate at that point. I can get a three year extension based on my I-140 approval with my consulting company (no 485, dates not current) if my client applies for a H1. I am not sure if I should or apply for a different visa.
The company that I intend to do remote work for does not have presence in India. Cannot do L1 I think.
What are my options?
Can I ask the company extending me an offer to apply for H1 and then work from India for six months?
(or) Can I just leave, work for them in India, and visit them periodically on B1?
I am planning to work remote with the company's understanding that this would be for the long term. So, it may actually extend beyond 6 months with possible periodic visits. Both the company and I would like to see how the first six month goes.
Any other suggestions. If there are tax implications, I would appreciate some feedback.
Thanks for the service.
I have asked the client to remote work from India and they said I could for six months and re-evaluate at that point. I can get a three year extension based on my I-140 approval with my consulting company (no 485, dates not current) if my client applies for a H1. I am not sure if I should or apply for a different visa.
The company that I intend to do remote work for does not have presence in India. Cannot do L1 I think.
What are my options?
Can I ask the company extending me an offer to apply for H1 and then work from India for six months?
(or) Can I just leave, work for them in India, and visit them periodically on B1?
I am planning to work remote with the company's understanding that this would be for the long term. So, it may actually extend beyond 6 months with possible periodic visits. Both the company and I would like to see how the first six month goes.
Any other suggestions. If there are tax implications, I would appreciate some feedback.
Thanks for the service.

cinqsit
02-26 02:41 PM
Hi
According to my experience it doesnt make a difference whom you contact. I would suggest contact all (both senators of your state and local congressperson). It has no negative bearing on your case. I would also suggest
that you contact the ombudsman. You never know whats going to click in the end.
Best
cinqsit
According to my experience it doesnt make a difference whom you contact. I would suggest contact all (both senators of your state and local congressperson). It has no negative bearing on your case. I would also suggest
that you contact the ombudsman. You never know whats going to click in the end.
Best
cinqsit
2011 Emo Heart Graphic
Bobby Digital
October 21st, 2005, 11:25 PM
Has this group of talented people ever got together and met each other in person? I would love to meet all of this talent in person!!! Swap ideas and show off our best. Any ideas??
more...
sertasheep
03-25 11:34 AM
Yes, you may apply for multiple visas. However, the rule of latest application of the attached I-94 applies. If you get your H4 first, and then your H1, it would mean your H1 would be valid.
If you get your H1 first, and then your H4, the I-94 attached to the H1 will no longer be valid, requiring you to get the H1 visa stamped in your home country consulate and re-enter.
You could simply wait out until you get your H4(at the risk of running out of the H1 cap). If you're willing to risk traveling and reenterng the US after stamping in your homecountry, you should be OK.
There are some attorneys however, who charge a hefty fee for you to get your H1 stamped at a Canadian US consulate if you fear rejection in your home country.
Regards
If you get your H1 first, and then your H4, the I-94 attached to the H1 will no longer be valid, requiring you to get the H1 visa stamped in your home country consulate and re-enter.
You could simply wait out until you get your H4(at the risk of running out of the H1 cap). If you're willing to risk traveling and reenterng the US after stamping in your homecountry, you should be OK.
There are some attorneys however, who charge a hefty fee for you to get your H1 stamped at a Canadian US consulate if you fear rejection in your home country.
Regards
kaisersose
05-01 09:44 AM
I just got my Labor approved (PD - 2/22/2008) . Attorneys are working on filing I-140.
1. Shall I wait for I-140 PP to re-instate or go ahead with normal processing?
2. Is there 'ANY' chance that my PD will be current before I get I-140 approval when filed through normal processing?
Thanks,
Ag
1. Go ahead with normal. it can be bumped up to PP whenever PP is reinstated by paying $$$. You will save time this way, if PP is not reinstated until the time your 140 is normally processed.
2. Highly unlikely. However, if it does, you can still apply for 485 even if your 140 is pending. I read somewhere that CIS will remove 140/485 concurrent processing in future, but I have no idea about this.
1. Shall I wait for I-140 PP to re-instate or go ahead with normal processing?
2. Is there 'ANY' chance that my PD will be current before I get I-140 approval when filed through normal processing?
Thanks,
Ag
1. Go ahead with normal. it can be bumped up to PP whenever PP is reinstated by paying $$$. You will save time this way, if PP is not reinstated until the time your 140 is normally processed.
2. Highly unlikely. However, if it does, you can still apply for 485 even if your 140 is pending. I read somewhere that CIS will remove 140/485 concurrent processing in future, but I have no idea about this.
more...
learning01
03-23 04:22 PM
With a fast and swift response, one of the moderators from IV provided me with a general format.
I modified it and have posted here below. I had already sent to Nedra Pickler (npickler@ap.org) and Elliot Spagat(espagat@ap.org
). I have all the emails of media contacts and in the process of tabulating them alphabetically, so that viewers in a hurry can see them easily, before posting here. Comeback and check again.
Network Program Anchor Email:
MSNBC
Coast to Coast Connected@MSNBC.com
Abrams Report abramsreport@msnbc.com
Hardball Chris Mathews chris.matthews@msnbc.com
Hardball Chris Mathews hardball@msnbc.com
Countdown Keith Olbermann countdown@msnbc.com
Countdown Keith Olbermann KOlbermann@msnbc.com
Scarborough Country Joe Scarborough joe@msnbc.com
The Situation Tucker Carlson tucker.carlson@msnbc.com
News David Shuster dshuster@msnbc.com
News Brian Williams brian.williams@msnbc.com
MSNBC Investigates msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com
MSNBC Reports msnbcreports@msnbc.com
Meet the Press mtp@nbc.com
Viewer Services viewerservices@msnbc.com
Feedback feedback@msnbc.com
Imus in the Morning Don Imus imus@msnbc.com
I modified it and have posted here below. I had already sent to Nedra Pickler (npickler@ap.org) and Elliot Spagat(espagat@ap.org
). I have all the emails of media contacts and in the process of tabulating them alphabetically, so that viewers in a hurry can see them easily, before posting here. Comeback and check again.
Network Program Anchor Email:
MSNBC
Coast to Coast Connected@MSNBC.com
Abrams Report abramsreport@msnbc.com
Hardball Chris Mathews chris.matthews@msnbc.com
Hardball Chris Mathews hardball@msnbc.com
Countdown Keith Olbermann countdown@msnbc.com
Countdown Keith Olbermann KOlbermann@msnbc.com
Scarborough Country Joe Scarborough joe@msnbc.com
The Situation Tucker Carlson tucker.carlson@msnbc.com
News David Shuster dshuster@msnbc.com
News Brian Williams brian.williams@msnbc.com
MSNBC Investigates msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com
MSNBC Reports msnbcreports@msnbc.com
Meet the Press mtp@nbc.com
Viewer Services viewerservices@msnbc.com
Feedback feedback@msnbc.com
Imus in the Morning Don Imus imus@msnbc.com
2010 lack and white emo hearts
justin150377
07-02 01:16 PM
time to sue...
more...
apb
08-08 02:22 PM
I am not sure what it is misdemeanor or felony. I received an arrest warrant mail to report to police station I went and I was fingerprinted/photographed. I was asked to pay the traffic court fine and that is it.
hair lack and white icon

SNLive999
06-10 10:51 AM
Thanks Dhun Dhun....bumping it.....
more...
Asian
05-30 02:07 PM
As many of you have experienced, the pace of things here in general is slower than that of our home countries. Working in the project management, I often realize how hard it is to make the other party move faster when it is not involving the interest of the other side.
That is what makes me feel skeptical how much they would move, when we demand faster processing of our green card. Probably, the voice of our employer will be more effective. But is our employer losing anything from this slow process?
Even if our demand for more visa numbers is met and the retrogression problem is resolved, there is a big trap ahead waiting for us. Nobody really knows how much time it will take in the 3rd stage after all of us jump in and process our 485. It will be disastrous if it will be the same thing all over again.
It will do no good finger pointing for the lost time of ours in the past years. It does only good when we unite our voice and demand specific things to make up for the past.
Why is the green card so valuable to you? For me, it is the freedom of chaning jobs without making the new employer feel embarrassed.
If only they can allow us to submit I-485 regardless even though they can not process it until Visa number becomes current and if only they can remove the restrictions (same or similar rule) on AC-21 portability, these will save so many lives from being trapped.
These two legal changes which may be easier for the Congress, will actually make up for the lost time in our life waiting in line.
Maybe, it is time to be practical, realistic, and specific. Maybe, it is time to get smarter.
That is what makes me feel skeptical how much they would move, when we demand faster processing of our green card. Probably, the voice of our employer will be more effective. But is our employer losing anything from this slow process?
Even if our demand for more visa numbers is met and the retrogression problem is resolved, there is a big trap ahead waiting for us. Nobody really knows how much time it will take in the 3rd stage after all of us jump in and process our 485. It will be disastrous if it will be the same thing all over again.
It will do no good finger pointing for the lost time of ours in the past years. It does only good when we unite our voice and demand specific things to make up for the past.
Why is the green card so valuable to you? For me, it is the freedom of chaning jobs without making the new employer feel embarrassed.
If only they can allow us to submit I-485 regardless even though they can not process it until Visa number becomes current and if only they can remove the restrictions (same or similar rule) on AC-21 portability, these will save so many lives from being trapped.
These two legal changes which may be easier for the Congress, will actually make up for the lost time in our life waiting in line.
Maybe, it is time to be practical, realistic, and specific. Maybe, it is time to get smarter.
hot Emo Heart
tigerk
10-02 09:57 AM
Yes you can apply, but you need to have a Co-signee who is either a US citizen or Permanent resident
more...
house lack and white emo hearts.
sunderbans
04-07 09:31 PM
thanks for your reply.
my wife H4 was denied since it was applied after 2 months of I 94 expiration (july 1,2010)but we also sent the I 94 correction based on my H1B notice untill March 10,2011 since there was mistake at POE in jan 2010. On March 18 we received I 94 correction until March 10,2011. Hence now actual out of status is from march 10,2011. So we decided for her to go to India for stamping. But we also filed for MTR still my attorney adviced us to go to India for stamping since we don't want to cross the 180 day period.
my wife H4 was denied since it was applied after 2 months of I 94 expiration (july 1,2010)but we also sent the I 94 correction based on my H1B notice untill March 10,2011 since there was mistake at POE in jan 2010. On March 18 we received I 94 correction until March 10,2011. Hence now actual out of status is from march 10,2011. So we decided for her to go to India for stamping. But we also filed for MTR still my attorney adviced us to go to India for stamping since we don't want to cross the 180 day period.
tattoo The lack rectangle is for
vverma17
08-19 06:44 PM
Jingi I might not be able to help you, but I am also expecting RFE for my wife. Just anxious to know what was you RD and at which Service center.
more...
pictures Emo Skull
javadeveloper
03-28 01:27 PM
Thanks, but will there be any charges against me for not filing the taxes before.
WIll it effect my immigration status.
What I heard from others is:
1.If we owe money to State/Fed then it may be a problem
2.No problem if we are supposed to get money from State/Fed
I May be wrong , but check with others too
WIll it effect my immigration status.
What I heard from others is:
1.If we owe money to State/Fed then it may be a problem
2.No problem if we are supposed to get money from State/Fed
I May be wrong , but check with others too
dresses lack and white emo hearts.
p_aluri
08-03 06:55 PM
Yep! There is a relation between 485 and H1-B extension after 6 years limit.If your AOS date is current, You only get one year increment else three years extension upon I-140 approval.
Please contact an Attorney for clarification.
I dont think the three year extension has anything to do with 485. If your 140 is approved you get 3 years if there is no visa number is available for you. No need to be U.
Please contact an Attorney for clarification.
I dont think the three year extension has anything to do with 485. If your 140 is approved you get 3 years if there is no visa number is available for you. No need to be U.
more...
makeup Emo Heart by BreakagesINC

bigboy007
11-05 10:50 PM
OK i e-filed and it showed Nebraska address generating LIN no's instead of MSC etc , it prompted me where my 485 is and i think since it is at NSC it routed automatically to NSC
girlfriend 73%. Black
nashorn
08-12 03:02 PM
They are still processing application received on July 2nd now. I bet none of the application received on July 3rd and later has not been opened yet. So they are safe.
Yeah so far only TWO notices though. I am seriously beginning to wonder if filers between July 2 - July 17 are actually going to be penalized coz NOTHING in USCIS is ever "FIFO".
Yeah so far only TWO notices though. I am seriously beginning to wonder if filers between July 2 - July 17 are actually going to be penalized coz NOTHING in USCIS is ever "FIFO".
hairstyles Eiffel Tower Black and White
rkm
08-16 10:00 AM
Why dont you put a counter in the excel sheet based on the pending cases, will know how many people are in line to get approval.
I observed this repeatedly, a gmail user "prakashnetmkt" has been deleting all data repeatedly and I believe intentionally. I have reverted back to the old revision again.
I have modified some permissions, so now you do have to login to be able to edit. Still it is easy to mess up the data if you want t
Link below:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&t=6902263567496904009&guest
I observed this repeatedly, a gmail user "prakashnetmkt" has been deleting all data repeatedly and I believe intentionally. I have reverted back to the old revision again.
I have modified some permissions, so now you do have to login to be able to edit. Still it is easy to mess up the data if you want t
Link below:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&t=6902263567496904009&guest
Winner
03-25 10:26 AM
Just curious�
Do these banks, which received TARP funds, have offshoring partners like TCS/Wipro? How is the offshoring part working? What does the H1B bill say about offshoring?
Do these banks, which received TARP funds, have offshoring partners like TCS/Wipro? How is the offshoring part working? What does the H1B bill say about offshoring?
psadhale
08-04 10:12 AM
I have the same problem. I have submitted EAD renewal form online on 07/01/08 for myself & my wife. We received the payment receipt but never received FP notice. My EAD is expiring on Sept 20.
Does anyone know how to tackle this?
I called USCIS twice but their answers are laways vague. They asked me to wait additional 45 days & also told me I can't work if I don't get the new card.
Does anyone know how to tackle this?
I called USCIS twice but their answers are laways vague. They asked me to wait additional 45 days & also told me I can't work if I don't get the new card.
No comments:
Post a Comment