family guy desktop wallpaper

images Family Guy Star Wars Desktop family guy desktop wallpaper. desktop wallpapers here.
  • desktop wallpapers here.



  • Roger Binny
    03-07 01:04 PM
    This has been answered many times, it doesn't hamper existing EB3 case, only after EB2 140 approval USCIS links the old PD to existing 485.





    wallpaper desktop wallpapers here. family guy desktop wallpaper. Family Guy Wallpaper 320 x 480
  • Family Guy Wallpaper 320 x 480



  • ItIsNotFunny
    09-23 11:25 AM
    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html





    family guy desktop wallpaper. Free Family Guy wallpaper is
  • Free Family Guy wallpaper is



  • sundarpn
    11-17 11:33 PM
    Another question is when using AC-21 to change jobs via H1b transfer, (or even EAD for that matter)

    how does one bring up the topic of AC-21 to the employer?

    Is is as simple a putting a condition to them saying hey "I will need an employment verification letter from you to ensure that my 485 process started with my previous employer will not be hindered."

    (I am not talking desi consulting coy...but other companies where the HR person might not have a clue of what AC21 is!)





    2011 Family Guy Wallpaper 320 x 480 family guy desktop wallpaper. Family Guy Stewie angry
  • Family Guy Stewie angry



  • styrum
    06-01 06:20 PM
    Because the PDs are valid for the whole month I guess the date of filing should not matter it as long as it is before 30th June, I think.

    Do you think it does affect us in some way?

    I heard from a lawyer today that after the July bulletin gets published USCIS can easily (doesn't neccessarily mean they will) return those 485s for which PD turns out to be not current anymore if they were received after the July bulletin (and if priority dates retrogress again, of course)



    more...


    family guy desktop wallpaper. Guy backgrounds, family
  • Guy backgrounds, family



  • skynet2500
    07-09 12:35 PM
    DOS issued one more bulletine today on 9th July 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please post the link. What is new anyways in this?





    family guy desktop wallpaper. family guy desktop wallpaper.
  • family guy desktop wallpaper.



  • maru
    09-13 02:06 PM
    hi maru, welcome to IV. think abt joining IV in the DC Rally? Would you?

    thank you for welcoming me to IV. yes, i am attending the DC rally together with my husband.



    more...


    family guy desktop wallpaper. Family Guy free wallpaper
  • Family Guy free wallpaper



  • TeddyKoochu
    01-06 08:43 AM
    All depends on spillover; it’s basically "NO SPILLOVER NO CHANGE". So just hoping for spillover to happen. I believe that the current bulletin might just come out late this week or early next week.





    2010 Free Family Guy wallpaper is family guy desktop wallpaper. Family Guy Star Wars Desktop
  • Family Guy Star Wars Desktop



  • ananth
    10-31 04:51 PM
    What I heard of is, OSC (office of the special counsel), Dept of justice will help in this kind of issues related to hiring or wrongful firing. Google for such dept and get help at free of cost.



    more...


    family guy desktop wallpaper. Family Guy Wallpaper
  • Family Guy Wallpaper



  • BECsufferer
    08-27 12:50 PM
    Had the visit. Went very pleasant but fruitless. Officer told me all checks except "background" check had been done. Beyond this, she refrained from making any usefull remark.:rolleyes:

    BTW: It's a nice big and open facility!





    hair Family Guy Stewie angry family guy desktop wallpaper. Wallpapers · Cartoons Cupidon
  • Wallpapers · Cartoons Cupidon



  • SmSm
    05-25 12:53 PM
    any one???



    more...


    family guy desktop wallpaper. cute desktop wallpaper.
  • cute desktop wallpaper.



  • Ann Ruben
    03-11 10:58 AM
    If the PWD is for a PERM application, there is no way to avoid using the DOL system. (NOTE: for H-1 PWD the online DOL system is NOT required).

    There is no provision for expediting PWD's through the DOL online system. However, in typically unfair DOL fashion, it seems that PWD requests submitted in mid February are being approved in about 30 days or less while many submitted earlier are still languishing. So, submitting a second PWD request now might get you a PWD sooner than waiting for one submitted in January.

    Another issue of concern about the new PWD system is that it has been generating wildly arbitrary determinations some of which reference SOC codes and experience levels different from those on the actual PWD request.





    hot Guy backgrounds, family family guy desktop wallpaper. family guy wallpaper for phone
  • family guy wallpaper for phone



  • fatboysam
    05-16 09:40 AM
    I have couple of doubts whether i will be able to qualify or not, which i want to clairify.
    Ofcourse i will apply in Skilled workers category, i do not have any Canada experience, so according to the official website, i might not qualify because i am not a Manager.
    I do not see any option for a software engineer, Am i missing anything ?

    Immigrating to Canada: Skilled workers and professionals - Who can apply (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp)



    more...


    house Funny Stewie Griffin in Family family guy desktop wallpaper. family guy stewie wallpaper
  • family guy stewie wallpaper



  • dealsnet
    09-08 03:40 PM
    Get ready for an interview. USCIS transfer your petition to NBC for interview by local office.
    Go with a $1000/day lawyer, or, if you are confident and clean case, go alone with all documents.





    tattoo family guy desktop wallpaper. family guy desktop wallpaper. Family Guy Desktop Wallpaper
  • Family Guy Desktop Wallpaper



  • aat0995
    05-02 08:39 AM
    It seems no one else is in this boat. Strange.



    more...


    pictures Family Guy free wallpaper family guy desktop wallpaper. FAMILY GUY – Tattoos
  • FAMILY GUY – Tattoos



  • pappu
    08-04 02:42 PM
    Green..

    May be you are joking or you didnt get my point.. I was wondering if there are any people who support these DOL sw/hw Systems are struck in Labor as well.
    yes it will be funny if any of Exceed employee working in backlog center is also affcted by backlog of his labor application there.





    dresses family guy wallpaper for phone family guy desktop wallpaper. Space Invaders Tank desktop
  • Space Invaders Tank desktop



  • number30
    03-05 07:30 PM
    It's family-based, so I believe the 245(k) act doesn't apply to me. Then again, I didn't really work because buying/selling online takes a few clicks.

    If it is through your Spouse then do not have to worry? What was period of this of this work? If it is only this year some CPA can do magic



    more...


    makeup Family Guy Wallpaper family guy desktop wallpaper. Funny Stewie Griffin in Family
  • Funny Stewie Griffin in Family



  • Administrator2
    03-23 03:03 PM
    We have a media opportunity with Washington Post. We are looking for someone who was offered a job at a company that accepted TARP funding, and later the company had to rescind the job offer due to the restrictionist amendment by Sen. Sanders (/Grassley).

    If you or someone you know fits this profile, please contact us immediately at info@immigrationvoice.org

    The turn around time for this story is 24 hours.

    Thanks,


    P.S.: Please help us to keep this thread at the top for next 24 hours.





    girlfriend Family Guy Desktop Wallpaper family guy desktop wallpaper. family guy wallpaper
  • family guy wallpaper



  • xu1
    08-03 08:22 AM
    The first thing to consider is the job requirement. It must require a minimum of a master's degree or a Bachelor degree plus 5 years progressive experience. If the job description has that requirement, and you have the required background, then it can be filed as EB2. In your case the job description states a minimum of a bachelor's degree and 3 or 4 years experience. This would only qualify as EB3, regarless of your credentials.
    I think I missed the part of "- BS Degree plus 3-5 Yrs experience or ..." in the job description.. I remember reading something on the forum, and it can be paraphrased as 'if you have an -OR- in the experience requirement, that spells trouble'. In your case, a BS plus 3 years (rather than 5) would also qualify, so you may not be able to do EB2.

    On the other hand, so long as your new employer supports your immigration filing, you may ask them to prepare a new case for you, stripping the BS+3/5 requirements.. good luck!





    hairstyles cute desktop wallpaper. family guy desktop wallpaper. family guy wallpaper
  • family guy wallpaper



  • sbabunle
    08-19 01:13 AM
    If you reappeal I think until the decision comes you are okay. But I'm
    not sure if you can work. Need to check with an attorney.

    If your job description need to match the degree you should be fine.
    Did you submit a credential evaluation? I think if both of the above
    things are okay, you should be through.

    If I were you I will contact an attorney, like Sheela or Rajiv who
    knows what they are doing.

    babu



    I applied for H1 extension in June'07. I got RFE on I94 first & then one more on my consulting company. Both were responded on time.. Finally, I got a denial notice on my H1 recently stating that my education background is not Computer Science related although i hold a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Am very upset after hearing this.

    I have few questions for the experts here.

    1. Is it possible for me now to apply for new H1 thru some other company?
    2. Can i re-appeal the decision and stay here legally?
    3. Are there any good attorneys that can give me good advice for me to take the next step?

    Please let me know.. This is urgent for me right now.

    Thank you all.





    smisachu
    09-12 05:00 PM
    This is getting hilarious! Billa, Ranga...Whoz next? Rowdy Ranganna?:D

    Come to DC or we will send "Churi Chikkanna" after you...LOL





    lonedesi
    01-15 04:54 PM
    This happened with my wife case too. Company applied on June 1 , no update till dec ending , changed to premium processing as we have to go out of country got the approval in two days and copy in 7 days. I think its deliberate. But we are happy that we have it in hand. You cant do anything with this but rather give them extra 1000$ they want.

    You happened to be lucky since you had the option of Premium Processing. But now, even if we wanted to, we cannot opt for it. I am sure, almost 90% of the members who have been waiting for months together would opt for PP (for I-140) if it is available now. I wonder why USCIS has not reinstated PP for I-140 now that they are done with the major workload(receipting,AP,EAD) due to the VB fiasco.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment