makemygc
07-16 08:27 PM
The only way to counter this is to fax the senators and reps stating the "real" facts!
Problem is senators or congressmen who support us know the facts and those who do not support us, do not want to know the facts.
Still I think it's a good idea and definitely should be implemented along with few other alternatives too..like educating common mass.
I guess we need to come out with a white paper about "Top 10 Myths about Employment Based Immigration". Any good writer here...?
We can fax these white papers to attorney, media and even number usa too.
Problem is senators or congressmen who support us know the facts and those who do not support us, do not want to know the facts.
Still I think it's a good idea and definitely should be implemented along with few other alternatives too..like educating common mass.
I guess we need to come out with a white paper about "Top 10 Myths about Employment Based Immigration". Any good writer here...?
We can fax these white papers to attorney, media and even number usa too.
wallpaper Volleyball net on each,
sanju
01-16 09:19 PM
I actually don't think this is the main concern of many people who have not contributed. I have talked with many friends who got stuck with their GC applications regarding IV and urged them to contribute. However, not many of them were very passionate about this. They just simply believed that they could not achieve their GCs faster with IV's effort than without. $20 per month is not a big deal for them. But without any confidence and hope, they did not even want to bother to register and contribute. Most of my friends are EB2 with PD 2004 or later. Some who have filed 485s see no sign for SKIL being passed and are fine with their APs and EADs. Those who have not filed their 485 truly believe that they could file their 485s in about 2 years and got used to this waiting.
So I think maybe we can let people know what IV has achieved in the past one year(not just how many members or how much money IV has achieved..., but things really matter to people) and inspire them.
waitingGC, Well said. Your assessment about this group of people may be correct. These are mostly apathy-stricken people with indifferent attitudes towards the events and surroundings around them. No change can be made with such an attitude. If it were for such lazy people, no revolution/change could have been organized and this world would still be be under imperialistic forces. Sloth is the biggest sin and an example to sloth is well demonstrated by the behavior of these people who refuse to participate.
What Results?
I joined IV recently and I visit IV website several times a day. Few days back I had the patience to search and read earlier forum discussions on IV and immigrationportal. I read the forum threads in which it was discussed how IV delivered all the amendments in the last year Senate bill. What more results do these people want? I admit that I don't understand all the amendments and all the provisions that IV got for us in the Senate bill. But isn't it a big deal to simply organize in the matter of few months and then get our provisions passed in the Senate. What more results should we expect to judge IV? The only other result is when IV will get all our amendments in the next immigration bill that will be passed by the congress. By then, it would be too late for these people, who refuse to participate at this time. And I don’t plan to wait for them. So I just signed up for $50/month monthly subscription. More importantly, my wife and I will request all our friends to sign-up for monthly subscription.
So I think maybe we can let people know what IV has achieved in the past one year(not just how many members or how much money IV has achieved..., but things really matter to people) and inspire them.
waitingGC, Well said. Your assessment about this group of people may be correct. These are mostly apathy-stricken people with indifferent attitudes towards the events and surroundings around them. No change can be made with such an attitude. If it were for such lazy people, no revolution/change could have been organized and this world would still be be under imperialistic forces. Sloth is the biggest sin and an example to sloth is well demonstrated by the behavior of these people who refuse to participate.
What Results?
I joined IV recently and I visit IV website several times a day. Few days back I had the patience to search and read earlier forum discussions on IV and immigrationportal. I read the forum threads in which it was discussed how IV delivered all the amendments in the last year Senate bill. What more results do these people want? I admit that I don't understand all the amendments and all the provisions that IV got for us in the Senate bill. But isn't it a big deal to simply organize in the matter of few months and then get our provisions passed in the Senate. What more results should we expect to judge IV? The only other result is when IV will get all our amendments in the next immigration bill that will be passed by the congress. By then, it would be too late for these people, who refuse to participate at this time. And I don’t plan to wait for them. So I just signed up for $50/month monthly subscription. More importantly, my wife and I will request all our friends to sign-up for monthly subscription.
saileshdude
09-14 03:24 PM
Looks like contacting senator/congressman is pissing off the IOs and they are issuing the RFEs. I wish now that I did not do either of these. But unfortunately I did so I guess I need to bear the consequences. So I should just expect RFE now. I know quiet a few people who wrote to Senators and got RFEs. I guess people in Jul/Aug really overwhelmed the TSC with Senator calls and now we have to face their wrath.
2011 Beach Volleyball net(China (Mainland))
dummgelauft
08-21 09:28 AM
You are an illegal. Go back to Canada, and try properly.
more...
jit15k
07-04 09:45 PM
Ramba excellent analysis. One thing has to be red carefully from the July 2nd memo from USCIS says that all 2007 EB visas has been "allocated" which is diffrent from the word " Approved" and that is the 20K visas as per Ramba.
I completely agree that we should fight to recapture the visas that were lost in last 1 years.
I completely agree that we should fight to recapture the visas that were lost in last 1 years.
sanatshah
08-10 02:52 PM
Count me in.
more...
keshtwo
08-15 05:15 PM
wonder what that means for India-China EB2 in the October Bulletin. Will the retrogression be back to Jan 07 dates?:confused:
2010 Picture of a volleyball net on
go_gc_way
01-04 04:18 PM
Posted on immigration.about.com
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ab-immigration&tid=13888
Thanks we_can, I was searching for this thread.
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ab-immigration&tid=13888
Thanks we_can, I was searching for this thread.
more...
h1techSlave
02-05 05:51 PM
like minded folks, please post your ideas.
hair Deserted each volleyball net
amitps
09-26 11:52 AM
Eilene Zimmerman
freelance journalist
v and f: 619.582.2192
ezimmerman@sbcglobal.net
freelance journalist
v and f: 619.582.2192
ezimmerman@sbcglobal.net
more...
gk_2000
08-11 05:08 PM
Guys,
I have thought of one more idea..
We know very well that by current interpretation EB3 is permanently fixed to the back of the line. NO EB3 will get processed until the last EB2 who files in the year 2013 gets approved, (counting out the regular quota).
And why are we here? Many believe (or know) that it is because of the 245(i) amnesty signed by Clinton and Bush.
Isn't it ironic that the illegals that were put in the line are not being moved back as the line expands? Why only we legals? Maybe there is some scope to challenge the 245(i) visa number allocation and point out that legal immigrants are waiting in line then how can you admit illegals in front
Anyone having the facts and numbers of 245(i)?
I have thought of one more idea..
We know very well that by current interpretation EB3 is permanently fixed to the back of the line. NO EB3 will get processed until the last EB2 who files in the year 2013 gets approved, (counting out the regular quota).
And why are we here? Many believe (or know) that it is because of the 245(i) amnesty signed by Clinton and Bush.
Isn't it ironic that the illegals that were put in the line are not being moved back as the line expands? Why only we legals? Maybe there is some scope to challenge the 245(i) visa number allocation and point out that legal immigrants are waiting in line then how can you admit illegals in front
Anyone having the facts and numbers of 245(i)?
hot Volleyball net at Wade#39;s Beach, Shelter Island, NY, shot handheld,
RNGC
09-19 09:38 AM
I have registered this domain. If needed, please send me PM; I can initiate the transfer process. I have already added a forwarding address to the immigrationvoice.com.
This is my from of contribution.
Excellent....Our Logo should also change to "Legal Immigration voice"...
Smart thinking memyselfandus!
This is my from of contribution.
Excellent....Our Logo should also change to "Legal Immigration voice"...
Smart thinking memyselfandus!
more...
house each volleyball pictures.
belmontboy
01-16 03:56 PM
Thanks to Slumdog. Sad but very true.
tattoo stock photo : Beach volleyball
looivy
11-11 09:42 AM
IV please mobilize resources for Lame Duck.
more...
pictures volleyball net
paskal
01-27 01:54 PM
alisa
i hope that country caps are removed
i also hope it's not at your expense :-)
i don't see why people think these things are mutually exclusive
we all want the best to happen- for ourselves- and as much as we can help it
for everyone else too!!
great work on putting the data together, hopefully we can develop some concise sound bites to present to affected people and to lawmakers.
i do suggest that the final summary should show 3 examples
China EB2 and EB3
India EB2 and EB3
ROW EB3
this way everyone affected sees something about themselves
i hope that country caps are removed
i also hope it's not at your expense :-)
i don't see why people think these things are mutually exclusive
we all want the best to happen- for ourselves- and as much as we can help it
for everyone else too!!
great work on putting the data together, hopefully we can develop some concise sound bites to present to affected people and to lawmakers.
i do suggest that the final summary should show 3 examples
China EB2 and EB3
India EB2 and EB3
ROW EB3
this way everyone affected sees something about themselves
dresses Beach Volleyball Net
paskal
12-26 04:18 PM
london: needed
paris: needed if your visa is expired, check the web site they still have that requirement, i think they relaxed it to the extent that if US visa is valid, you don't need it. they refuse to consider any other documents/papers.
what i don't know specifically is: if i'm travelling TO India ie my home country- i have an Indian passport, why should they care? But i think checks are done prior to departure in the US.
the point is...it's becomeing ahuge pain in the rear ...more so everyday.
paris: needed if your visa is expired, check the web site they still have that requirement, i think they relaxed it to the extent that if US visa is valid, you don't need it. they refuse to consider any other documents/papers.
what i don't know specifically is: if i'm travelling TO India ie my home country- i have an Indian passport, why should they care? But i think checks are done prior to departure in the US.
the point is...it's becomeing ahuge pain in the rear ...more so everyday.
more...
makeup For the each volleyball
yabadaba
09-26 10:52 AM
People please also send your emails to
Brett LeVecchio
Communications Coordinator
212-522-0361
brett_levecchio@timeinc.com
Erin Clinton
Publicist
212-522-4071
Erin_Clinton@timeinc.com
they are the media contacts for fortune small business magazine
http://www.timeinc.net/fortune/information/presscenter/fsb/media_inquiries.html
Brett LeVecchio
Communications Coordinator
212-522-0361
brett_levecchio@timeinc.com
Erin Clinton
Publicist
212-522-4071
Erin_Clinton@timeinc.com
they are the media contacts for fortune small business magazine
http://www.timeinc.net/fortune/information/presscenter/fsb/media_inquiries.html
girlfriend A volleyball net standing
.soulty
02-20 02:31 AM
any progress on this?... i finally decided im not going to partipate.. seeing that other work needs to take priority but im still interested in peoples progression, and yes i know i said people should post before they are finished but hey the cats out of the bag already... so lets see them!!!.
hairstyles under each volleyball net
vghc
07-03 12:51 PM
I remember there was a proposal to give one Green Card per family to eliminate the retrogression for EB categories. I don't know what happen to that. It was like one year ago or so.
Yes, i recall seeing that too.
I don't like seeing families being torn apart......the best solution is to increase the number of GC for all of us. But that won't happen. :(
So the next best thing in my opinion, is to give GC's to principle applicant. That would benefit the country as a whole and all those who are working in this country.
Yes, i recall seeing that too.
I don't like seeing families being torn apart......the best solution is to increase the number of GC for all of us. But that won't happen. :(
So the next best thing in my opinion, is to give GC's to principle applicant. That would benefit the country as a whole and all those who are working in this country.
rvr_jcop
02-12 03:55 PM
Nice read...I own a home too. If I have a GC now, I am in a position to pay off considerable amount on my mortgage. I know its a drop in the ocean but I am sure there are lot of people like me.
dealsnet
07-07 07:11 PM
Today I have received my GC approval email. Dependants approval is awaited. I am in this country from Jan 2001. Good luck to all.
No LUD till final approval. Last LUD on I-485 on August 2007 on finger print day. Last week I did call Nebraska by POJ method and speak with IO. She told me my file is off the shelf and in line for adjudication. I think EAD filing on June last week did the trick. (file taken from the USCIS's never ending shelf).
No LUD till final approval. Last LUD on I-485 on August 2007 on finger print day. Last week I did call Nebraska by POJ method and speak with IO. She told me my file is off the shelf and in line for adjudication. I think EAD filing on June last week did the trick. (file taken from the USCIS's never ending shelf).
No comments:
Post a Comment