msadiqali
06-19 06:39 PM
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22856.htm
wallpaper Plants vs zombies is Free+
sanju
11-09 09:58 PM
Why do you need Akbar?
We were talking about all characters from Ramayan ... not from the recent past :) ... and if you still think that we should have one - then let's make Manmohan Singh into one :)...
Have you heard of "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro"? Jalaluddin Akbar is a character in Ramayan and Mahabharat. Here is a proof.
YzSuM09Gz1w
.
We were talking about all characters from Ramayan ... not from the recent past :) ... and if you still think that we should have one - then let's make Manmohan Singh into one :)...
Have you heard of "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro"? Jalaluddin Akbar is a character in Ramayan and Mahabharat. Here is a proof.
YzSuM09Gz1w
.
gcadream
12-10 07:43 AM
Its so depressing & frustrating Not to see any movement in EB2 dates. For the past 3 months there had been no movement in the EB2 dates. Every time I open with a hope that something will happen but its the same shit each time.
Don't know when this wait for GC will be over, friend of mine who spend equal or may be less time as me in UK had now got the PR of UK, some who went to AUS, S'Pore got PR within 1 yr and same with Canada...but this US is the only sucking place with screwed up policies which benefits only the business and govts.
Don't know when this wait for GC will be over, friend of mine who spend equal or may be less time as me in UK had now got the PR of UK, some who went to AUS, S'Pore got PR within 1 yr and same with Canada...but this US is the only sucking place with screwed up policies which benefits only the business and govts.
2011 Plants vs Zombies 2 gallery
LloydsApple
11-12 03:55 PM
Updates are coming in fast.
It turns out my wife is not yet elegible to get an ID card. She can get her license when I get my real copy of birth certificate and that will happen in about a week when it should come in by mail.
The problem is that she can get some sort of temporary paperwork but the official drivers license will take up to another 6 weeks to get.
Is there still no problem with traveling? I would guess not but again, as the story changes, helpful insight is very much welcome. Thanks!
It turns out my wife is not yet elegible to get an ID card. She can get her license when I get my real copy of birth certificate and that will happen in about a week when it should come in by mail.
The problem is that she can get some sort of temporary paperwork but the official drivers license will take up to another 6 weeks to get.
Is there still no problem with traveling? I would guess not but again, as the story changes, helpful insight is very much welcome. Thanks!
more...
Hewa
07-31 04:51 PM
Well your temporary license is as good as ur old license. Does it have your picture and DOB..if so then take that along..passport should be avoided as long as not necessary(to prevent it from getting lost).
This is just a letter sized paper. No pictures. Some people accept it. Some don't. Even in Florida. It didn't use to have a signature. But I guess now it does. Last time I asked them and they said it is valid and should be accepted anywhere in FL. But, try renting a car with it.
Its worse if you have to travel out of state, and rent a car. I had to travel on work and it was horrible. Every time you use your credit card they ask for photo ID.
This is just a letter sized paper. No pictures. Some people accept it. Some don't. Even in Florida. It didn't use to have a signature. But I guess now it does. Last time I asked them and they said it is valid and should be accepted anywhere in FL. But, try renting a car with it.
Its worse if you have to travel out of state, and rent a car. I had to travel on work and it was horrible. Every time you use your credit card they ask for photo ID.
IllinoisGC
05-26 01:09 PM
Wondering, can any body clarify what 'now pending standard processing at a USCIS office.' means - if its a good sign - why and any experiences?? also 'a USCIS office' means National Benefits Center (MSC) or a local office?
We really appreciate some one posting on this. Thanks in advance
-------------------------------Status update on May 26 2009 ---------------
Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.
this is final stage of processing, get ready for GC stamp on passport.
Good luck.
We really appreciate some one posting on this. Thanks in advance
-------------------------------Status update on May 26 2009 ---------------
Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.
this is final stage of processing, get ready for GC stamp on passport.
Good luck.
more...
good idea
03-13 12:43 PM
FBI Arrests DC Official (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/03/fbi-arrests-dc.html)
2010 God amp; Plants vs Zombies
d123
09-26 11:19 AM
Congratulations.
more...
sanjay
09-08 03:30 PM
I had an update on my 485 application today and its say's
On September 8, 2010, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
Don't know what does this mean to my case and it is good or bad.
Does any one had been through this ?
On September 8, 2010, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
Don't know what does this mean to my case and it is good or bad.
Does any one had been through this ?
hair Plants vs Zombies for Android

rahul2699
05-19 11:32 AM
you need to spend 12 months outside of US to apply -- My understanding is that you have to wait 12 months before applying.
more...
marlo
07-18 12:24 AM
This is totally a lawyer matter. Do not rely on any forum for this.
hot Plants vs. Zombies v.1.5.1
Dhundhun
06-08 01:36 PM
Dhundhun,
Thank you for your earlier help. I have one more question. My I485 with approved I140 EB2 catagory PD June 2006 is pending and God knows for how many days. My job as Mechanical Engineer is stable and employer is willing to help me. I have a PhD in Engineering with about 30 years experience in industry and teaching. However, because of industry work I do not have many publications. I am a Fellow of IEI and a recognised PhD guide in Indian University, can get good recommendations too. Can I try for EB1 in some catagory?
Thanks again
This site gives broad description of EB1 and its classification:
http://www.visaus.us/pages/greencard-EB1.htm
This is speciality area for lawyers: Can they put in EB-1(b) catagory, which is dependant on research/publication or EB-1(c) if on very senior management?
I think enough publications are required for EB-1(b), my couple of my friends with PhD could not get enough evidence to be placed in EB-1(b).
Thank you for your earlier help. I have one more question. My I485 with approved I140 EB2 catagory PD June 2006 is pending and God knows for how many days. My job as Mechanical Engineer is stable and employer is willing to help me. I have a PhD in Engineering with about 30 years experience in industry and teaching. However, because of industry work I do not have many publications. I am a Fellow of IEI and a recognised PhD guide in Indian University, can get good recommendations too. Can I try for EB1 in some catagory?
Thanks again
This site gives broad description of EB1 and its classification:
http://www.visaus.us/pages/greencard-EB1.htm
This is speciality area for lawyers: Can they put in EB-1(b) catagory, which is dependant on research/publication or EB-1(c) if on very senior management?
I think enough publications are required for EB-1(b), my couple of my friends with PhD could not get enough evidence to be placed in EB-1(b).
more...
house Plants Vs Zombies Screenshot
asphaltcowboy
10-06 08:07 AM
Dessoya gets my vote. Outstanding! :thumb:
nice work everyone :)
nice work everyone :)
tattoo Plants vs. Zombies: Game Of
gccovet
06-19 09:42 AM
Hi everyone:
I have an unusual situation concerning my friend's mother. When he got his green card (about 10 years ago) he filed the green card application for his mother that lived (and still lives) abroad, hoping to alleviate the woes of her getting a short-term traveller's visa every time she traveled to see him.
She received her green card about 4 years ago, but she doesn't want to live in the US for more than a month. Unfortunately it also gets more and more expensive for them to make her travel to US every year, thus pushing her into a violation of her Permanent Resident status and of the recurring Re-entry Permits (that now shrank to a single year).
My friend now wants to suggest his mother to relinquish (i.e. give up) her permanent status but his fear is that once done she will not be able to return back to US to visit him. (He has already become a citizen and is not planning to return to his home country.)
Does anyone here have any suggestions of what could happen if she gives up her permanent resident status?
Cousin went through same situation recently (early 2008). Parents "surrendered" their GC's, to Mumbai consulate general office, and simultaneously applied (same day same time while in the consulate) for Visitor VISA (they were advised about the procedure by Mumbai consulate office via phone, they had called them couple of months before doing this). Visitor VISA was granted without any questions asked.
My parents are thinking of doing the same very soon.
GCCovet
I have an unusual situation concerning my friend's mother. When he got his green card (about 10 years ago) he filed the green card application for his mother that lived (and still lives) abroad, hoping to alleviate the woes of her getting a short-term traveller's visa every time she traveled to see him.
She received her green card about 4 years ago, but she doesn't want to live in the US for more than a month. Unfortunately it also gets more and more expensive for them to make her travel to US every year, thus pushing her into a violation of her Permanent Resident status and of the recurring Re-entry Permits (that now shrank to a single year).
My friend now wants to suggest his mother to relinquish (i.e. give up) her permanent status but his fear is that once done she will not be able to return back to US to visit him. (He has already become a citizen and is not planning to return to his home country.)
Does anyone here have any suggestions of what could happen if she gives up her permanent resident status?
Cousin went through same situation recently (early 2008). Parents "surrendered" their GC's, to Mumbai consulate general office, and simultaneously applied (same day same time while in the consulate) for Visitor VISA (they were advised about the procedure by Mumbai consulate office via phone, they had called them couple of months before doing this). Visitor VISA was granted without any questions asked.
My parents are thinking of doing the same very soon.
GCCovet
more...
pictures Plants+vs+zombies+
India76
09-17 01:20 PM
Myself and wife are going to India in end of October and coming back in mid on November (We have already purchased the tickets).
I would like to know our options to reenter the US.
Our status:
1. We both have valid H1-B Visa(Mine is valid till Nov. 2011 and Wife's visa is valid till 2013) but both of our visa stamp is expired.
2. We both have Valid AP and is expiring in feb 2011.
3. Both have valid EAD but both of them are expiring in Nov. 2010 and we have not applied for renewal as of today and are planning to apply by next week.
4. We both work in same company on H1-B (not using EAD) and we both applied for GC/485 seperately and are working for sponsering company.
My questions (I know this has been discussed many times in different threads but its all spread across with different information):
1. I was thinking of not getting a visa stamp this time but use AP to reenter but continue to work on H1-B visa. But my EAD will expire by the time I come back in mid november. Is it required while reentering on AP? Will Immigration officer ask for EAD? (assuming that I don't get a new EAD by the time I leave USA)
2. Lets say I can reenter using AP (with expired EAD), I read that I-94 will be valid for the time until AP expires (lets say one year) and I-94 will say parolee. Can I continue to work on H1-B and not worry about naything after that I-94 valid date expires as long I renew my H1-B and renew AP and EAD?
Please advice as soon as you can.
Thanks
I would like to know our options to reenter the US.
Our status:
1. We both have valid H1-B Visa(Mine is valid till Nov. 2011 and Wife's visa is valid till 2013) but both of our visa stamp is expired.
2. We both have Valid AP and is expiring in feb 2011.
3. Both have valid EAD but both of them are expiring in Nov. 2010 and we have not applied for renewal as of today and are planning to apply by next week.
4. We both work in same company on H1-B (not using EAD) and we both applied for GC/485 seperately and are working for sponsering company.
My questions (I know this has been discussed many times in different threads but its all spread across with different information):
1. I was thinking of not getting a visa stamp this time but use AP to reenter but continue to work on H1-B visa. But my EAD will expire by the time I come back in mid november. Is it required while reentering on AP? Will Immigration officer ask for EAD? (assuming that I don't get a new EAD by the time I leave USA)
2. Lets say I can reenter using AP (with expired EAD), I read that I-94 will be valid for the time until AP expires (lets say one year) and I-94 will say parolee. Can I continue to work on H1-B and not worry about naything after that I-94 valid date expires as long I renew my H1-B and renew AP and EAD?
Please advice as soon as you can.
Thanks
dresses Plants VS Zombies PVZ Hard
vdlrao
06-11 07:36 AM
what I have heard seems to be right. But partially though.
more...
makeup Plants vs Zombies 2 gallery
legaleagle
05-27 06:37 PM
Hello diptam,
I am on H1 with AOS pending. I will be applying for H1 extension for first time. Could you give me a link for the procedure and documentaion. My period expires on Sept 2008.
Thanks
I am on H1 with AOS pending. I will be applying for H1 extension for first time. Could you give me a link for the procedure and documentaion. My period expires on Sept 2008.
Thanks
girlfriend Plants vs Zombies 1 amp; 2 - Play
Law Loving Alien
10-25 12:00 PM
Gurus,
USCIS is suppose to give decision in 15 business after filling I140 in premium processing ( or converting existing I140 application to premium processing).
I have seen several person mentioning that they not only got their I140 decision but they got their I-485 expedited too after converting I140 to premium processing ? Is this true...... My I140/I485 was filled at NSC in June 2006...and I have not recieved any decision for my I140 yet....Is it worthwhile to convert my I140 to premium processing ... I am sure I will get my I140 decision in 15 business days but will it expediete my I485 case too after position decision of I140.... Please provide your thoughts...
USCIS is suppose to give decision in 15 business after filling I140 in premium processing ( or converting existing I140 application to premium processing).
I have seen several person mentioning that they not only got their I140 decision but they got their I-485 expedited too after converting I140 to premium processing ? Is this true...... My I140/I485 was filled at NSC in June 2006...and I have not recieved any decision for my I140 yet....Is it worthwhile to convert my I140 to premium processing ... I am sure I will get my I140 decision in 15 business days but will it expediete my I485 case too after position decision of I140.... Please provide your thoughts...
hairstyles plants vs zombies home
venkybr
09-05 08:07 AM
I am July 2 filer. My EAD and AP was filed later in August. I got my EAD and AP receipts but I am yet to get I-485 receipt. Has this happened to anybody else? Is it possible to get 485 case number from the EAD or AP case numbers?
Same here, filed for EAD/AP in August and got the receipts from NSC. But no receipts yet for 485 filed on July 11 at NSC. Where did you file your 485 and EAD/AP?
Same here, filed for EAD/AP in August and got the receipts from NSC. But no receipts yet for 485 filed on July 11 at NSC. Where did you file your 485 and EAD/AP?
GCNirvana007
04-01 01:44 PM
Gurus,
my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.
the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.
so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.
thanks,
Did you file con-current
my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.
the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.
so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.
thanks,
Did you file con-current
imneedy
03-24 04:00 PM
Attorney saying she did fallow up with USCIS but she got response back that since they (USCIS) already approved my case she can only do proting when I file 484 under EB2 category.
Can you ask her to do inter-filing for I-485? I thought lawyer just need to send a letter to link new I-140 to your existing I-485 application.
Can you ask her to do inter-filing for I-485? I thought lawyer just need to send a letter to link new I-140 to your existing I-485 application.
No comments:
Post a Comment