lady gaga no makeup tmz

lady gaga no makeup tmz. Alicia Keys With No Makeup In
  • Alicia Keys With No Makeup In



  • easygoer
    04-07 04:54 PM
    It is better if more memebrs write a letter to President as appointment with President on these matters may not seems possible





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. gaga Lady+gaga+no+makeup
  • gaga Lady+gaga+no+makeup



  • 140jibjab
    01-11 11:09 AM
    Please be adviced If your wife is on H4 you cannot use your EAD.
    The day you use ur EAD your wife will be out of Status.

    If she becomes out of status, you will not be able to add her to your I485 application when the dates become current.

    Thank You...

    If my new wife arrives to US on H4 , can i start using EAD? Is this possible for me to be on EAD and my Wife on H4? Please advise.





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. Lady Gaga
  • Lady Gaga



  • VisaHelp
    07-26 09:23 AM
    I wasn't filing for an extension but rather a transfer of my H1B. It expired while waiting for the transfer. Do you think that might make a difference....negatively?

    My case is some what similar. My h1b extension packet was returned for lack of filing fee but before we could re-apply my old h1b expired. We applied however but USCIS approved h1B petition and didn't grant me h1b status i.e didn't issue I-94. I am required to leave the country for stamping.

    Now we are filing nunc-pro-tunc petition essential pleading with USCIS it was no fault of my mine. You can do gooogle on this.





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. More Lady Gaga
  • More Lady Gaga



  • krishna_brc
    12-12 04:39 PM
    Your wife might have a problem in leaving US with expired I94 , if the immigration officer who is collecting sees that I94 is expired she is subject to 10 year BAN unless she goes CANADA or MEXICO route where they don't collect I94's and to come back in she needs advance parole to be approved receipt may not help .

    I left US while under AOS with an expired I-94 and came back with out any problems.



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup; lady gaga without makeup. BornToMac. Nov 1, 05:54 AM. November already? Man how time flies.
  • lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup; lady gaga without makeup. BornToMac. Nov 1, 05:54 AM. November already? Man how time flies.



  • vgayalu
    06-04 04:15 PM
    Any guess for the next Visa bulletin priority dates please?





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga without makeup
  • lady gaga without makeup



  • anda007
    10-30 12:11 PM
    I live in the Denver-Colorado Area and myself and lot of my other friends went to the USCIS office at 8AM on a saturday, one before the schduled appointment
    They made us wait for about 30 minutes extra, till they could finish the current filers
    After that we were called and had our fingerprinting done

    I would suggest, go there over the weekend and get it done with



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga born this way album
  • lady gaga born this way album



  • swita
    03-25 02:56 PM
    Thanks for your replies....Do you have to go on vacation before you file the labor certification application or can you file your PERM and then go on vacation and then apply for recapture .





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. Lady+gaga+no+makeup+tmz
  • Lady+gaga+no+makeup+tmz



  • raysaikat
    08-22 02:48 AM
    Thanks for your suggestions - minimalist,prem_goel,gconmymind.


    If she attends for the visa stamping in India,
    1) When can she go to consulate - before October 1 or after October 1.

    Anytime. In particular, she can go to the consulate before Oct 1. Usually the consulate gives a visa stamp with validity date no earlier than 15 days from the start of the H1-B status (Oct 1 in this case). Since she will return after Oct 1, there will be no problem.

    2) Does she needs to carry the H1 documents as new H1 candidate or it is a different list. ( She is in here for almost 1.5 yrs on h4, she will not have paystubs. ) . if different can you pls provide me the link where i can find the same(H4 to H1 visa interview).

    She will be a new candidate. Her 6 year clock for H status has already started, though. I.e., she only has 4.5 years left.

    3) While leaving the country which I-94 she need to give it back(the one with new h1 petition / the I94 which she received she came in as H4)


    Her I-94 for the current status (i.e., the one she got when she entered as H4). The new I-94's validity date should be Oct 1; i.e., it is not in effect. However, when she reenters, she will get a new I-94 reflecting her new status. So the I-94 that is attached with the I-797 form will never be used.


    4) Can they ask for more details like client letter,etc - chennai

    Yes. The consulate will of course treat her like any other H1-B visa applicant. The consulate should ensure that the employment is legitimate and she has the right skills claimed in the LCA.

    If she plans to come back on H4
    1) Will she have any issues at port of entry. Can they ask why she is coming on H4 if she has H1.

    Thanks in advance.

    Not sure I understand the question. If she chooses to come back as H4, then POE officers should not ask anything about H1-B as such. But perhaps she should keep all documentations just in case.



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup. lady gaga
  • lady gaga no makeup. lady gaga



  • USDream2Dust
    09-24 10:13 AM
    but we received an RFE Yday forwarded from my old address which I moved out 1 year ago and filed AR11.

    also the RFE stated that there is no G28 representation on our case and worst thing was online status is still pending.

    We had lost 13 valuable days because of address they used in RFE.

    Good Luck.!!





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup tmz
  • lady gaga no makeup tmz



  • indio0617
    01-08 02:53 PM
    Hello,

    My brother-in-law and sister are both Indian Doctors, having a private practice in INDIA. They would like to apply for visitor's visa.

    Any suggestion about the problems they may encounter? Do they have to go on two differrent dates for getting the visa stampped at Chennai?

    Thanks in Advance,

    They can apply together as Husband and wife. They will have to go through the normal procedure for a visitor visa B-2. The important thing will be to prove their non-immigrant intent to the consular officer and that they WILL return to INDIA after their temporary stay.

    I would say it is a 50 -50 chance given their profile.



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. Lady+gaga+no+makeup+tmz
  • Lady+gaga+no+makeup+tmz



  • Suva
    07-18 03:13 PM
    As you are from Turkey I think you should not be worried. From Oct 1 new visa numbers would be available and you should be current from then on. Only India, China, Mexico and Philipines are affacted coutries where dates get retrogressed due to unavailability of visa numbers. So you should not worried about your dates being current.
    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer so don't make any decision based on my information.


    Hello guys,

    First of all thank you very much for your answers in advance.

    I am currently on H1-B (valid till 2010) and recently applied for PERM LC. I work for a non-profit organization and the category is EB-2. Nationality: Turkey.

    I was planning to go for my GC but my plans have recently changed. I am planning to get married in 2009 Summer (earlier is not possible). I have done my research and found out that if I receive my GC before I get married, it will be very difficult to get my spouse here.

    I am expecting to get the LC in about 4 months. Then, most probably I can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently as the visa numbers will be available for my case. However, I am not planning to do it anymore due to the reasons mentioned above.

    So, here are my questions:

    Now, the new rule tells that LC certification must be used within 180 days. So, can I just file I-140 while single and even though my visa numbers are current for I-485 (Can I seperate I-140 and I-485 and save I-1485 for after marriage - Summer 2009). Does it matter for the purposes of I-140, if I am single - and then add my spouse to I-485 in the US (She will be on H-4 with me here)?

    I am not planning to change my job. So, would my I-140 have an expiration date?

    Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you!





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup tmz. No makeup tmz, love quotes and sayings for Past; No makeup tmz, love quotes and sayings for Past few months, lady do not like lady
  • lady gaga no makeup tmz. No makeup tmz, love quotes and sayings for Past; No makeup tmz, love quotes and sayings for Past few months, lady do not like lady



  • nixone
    08-21 10:21 PM
    Guys, thank you so much for your replies. Thanks for giving me the ideas on how to address the letter. My parents cannot read/write/speak English (not a single word), so I thought it would be nice for them to have a letter to show at the port of entry. They are traveling with a boy from back home who is a student in a nearby university.

    One more question if you guys do not mind, my parents asked for visa to attend my graduation in Dec 07, but they could not come at that time. There were two reasons, 1. did not find somebody to travel with right away and 2. after a month or so, my grandma got sick and was in hospital for a long time. She passed away a month ago. Do you think my parents will have trouble at the port of entry as they did not come for graduation and coming after so many months? Thanks.



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. Tyra Banks Without Makeup .
  • Tyra Banks Without Makeup .



  • Dhundhun
    04-24 12:31 PM
    Hey god_bless_you,

    God gave me a RED DOT.

    Anyway, congrats again.

    Enjoy.





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. Celebrities without makeup (2)
  • Celebrities without makeup (2)



  • casinoroyale
    01-15 09:09 AM
    I am in the same boat. They are taking way too long to process H1-B extensions.



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup on. lady
  • lady gaga no makeup on. lady



  • gmb
    03-10 12:35 AM
    You are not suppossed to submit the i-94 which you received along with 797. Submit only the POE i-94.

    It was told by Officer when i had a issue with the visa date not mentioned in the i-94 during re-entry.
    That's not TRUE. You are supposed to submit all your I-94s. Maybe, the officer meant the other half of I-94 card attached to your I-797 which is for your personal records. The actual I-94 attached to your I-797 (right half at the bottom) SHOULD BE returned along with the original I-94 to the airport authorities.





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. Lady+gaga+no+makeup+tmz
  • Lady+gaga+no+makeup+tmz



  • reddymjm
    12-10 06:04 PM
    BUMP.....

    EB2-I wait for April Bulletin.

    Good to see EB3 movement.

    EB2I and EB3 I should wait till Jul Bulletin.



    more...


    lady gaga no makeup tmz. lady gaga no makeup tmz.
  • lady gaga no makeup tmz.



  • bigboy007
    11-03 08:36 PM
    But as mentioning is it good to efile or manual filing. as i said this is the case , I have moved after filing 485 my file is at NSC , for CT direct centre is VSC and many ppl have adviced to send file to NSC as my 485 is at NSC. Hence i have decided to file for Manual filing as i am new to Efiling and i dont want it to suggest this to go to VSC which will delay the case ? am i making sense?

    Any list for manual filing ?


    Checkout : http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14135 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14135)

    Extract for eFiling EAD:

    Covering Letter from the PDF
    Covering letter from self
    Copy of I-485 Receipt
    Copy of approved I-140 (If approved)
    Copy of PP (1st and last Page)
    Copy of Visa Stamping
    Copy of I-94 (Front & Back)
    Copy of DL





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. With total Makeup and
  • With total Makeup and



  • ganguteli
    03-22 01:13 AM
    Your experience in current job may not add up as experience.

    But do not go by that. What is the requirement of the job for which labor will be filed?





    lady gaga no makeup tmz. See the lady without makeup
  • See the lady without makeup



  • kondur_007
    02-23 07:11 PM
    Well, in the middle of negative comments, I have something positive to add here.

    I do agree that what you did was not a right thing to do on H visa; however, it is not uncommon, mostly because many people are unaware of it.

    In any case, I have following comments/solutions for you:

    1. When you worked on 1099, you violated H1 visa status, so you were out of status starting from the day you first worked on 1099. However, you were not "illegally present"; only "out of status".

    2. Since you have not filed 485 yet, you can correct this thing before filing 485, and here is how:

    If you have H1 visa stamped on the passport already, it is very simple. You need to go to Canada, Mexico (to have a margarita :)) or any other country and come back (make sure you get new I94; so preferably do this by air). And then file 485. The rule is, your "out of status" period counts from your last legal entry and nobody will question you for the "out of status" period before that.

    If you do not have H1 stamped, you need to go to your home country and get it stamped first and then come back on new I 94.

    Above applies to all the dependents as well.

    3. I know of a case on a different forum where USCIS actually denied 485 on the grounds of this 1099 issue (do not want to scare you, but it can happen as your "out of status" days will exceed 6 months and 245 (k) will not protect you). In that case, the person affected is going to "reenter" and then refile 485 (using the same 140 and PD); and I believe he will be successful (I donot know whether he already did it or not). In your case, since you have not yet filed 485, above solution 2 will be the best option.

    Lastly, I AM NOT A LAWYER and I do not know all the variables in your case! Follow the advise of a good lawyer.

    So at the end; I will not advise anyone to break the law and work on 1099 on H1 as it is clearly unintended use; but yes, it is fixable....

    Good Luck.





    kum31
    10-01 09:53 PM
    hi ,

    Here is my situation.

    (employer) -> (middle vendor ) -> prime vendor -> (End client ).

    I am working to a client in california in the above mentioned order. After 1 year we got rid of middle vendor and prime vendor is working with my employer directly . Now middle vendor is threatning me that he can sue me for breaking the line of contract .

    i dont understand ho can even its possible as i never signed any document with middle vendor and he is not even my employer . He is just acting as middle layer by showing prime vendor that i am his employee which is wrong. now we removed him from line of contract and he is saying that he will sue all of us for doing this.

    is there any way that he can even do this ?

    - Thanks in advance.





    h12gc
    04-28 06:18 PM
    Hi guys,

    My details: EB2 NSC,Aug 2005 PD,1485 notice date: august 2nd 2007,140 approved,EAD valid till 2010 september.

    I got an RFE on my I 485 on April 15th asking for employment letter from intended permanent employer.Last month my employer cancelled my H-1 Visa, I think that trigerred this RFE.Currently I'm on EAD.So I don't think It will hurt my status.

    My Employer gave me the employment letter with same job title and duties as Labor certification.My Employer is an IT consulting firm.Currently I'm not on project with him.I'm benched for last few months.Since GC is future process he had issued employment letter.But Technically I'm with out pay stubs for few months.Does it hurt my GC process?

    Also I spoke to my employer and he said given current market situation I can find a similar job with any employer and use my EAD he has no problems in supporting my GC process since it is future employment.My question is Can I work on contract to w-2 positions with any recruiting firms and not to file AC 21 with them since I have already have an offer from my own GC sponsered employer?

    Can I take full time position with end client and not file AC 21 since I already have an offer letter from my current employer intending to hire me permanently once GC is approved.

    In present market situation I'm finding positions which are asking for con_w2 or fulltime positions with the end clients.No corp to corp positions in IT industry.

    Please any one advice me on this.

    Thanks
    h12gc



    No comments:

    Post a Comment