green lantern 2011 wallpaper

images Tag: Green Lantern _ iPhone green lantern 2011 wallpaper. green lantern youtube layout
  • green lantern youtube layout



  • venky321
    02-13 06:12 PM
    This is ridiculous; no one asked you to come to this country.

    Nor are you entitled to anything besides what they chose to bestow.

    Remember that.





    wallpaper green lantern youtube layout green lantern 2011 wallpaper. green lantern wallpaper
  • green lantern wallpaper



  • ksvreg
    06-30 10:55 PM
    Can I handover my I-485 application personally on Monday at Nebraska?





    green lantern 2011 wallpaper. Four new wallpaper posters for
  • Four new wallpaper posters for



  • dressking
    09-28 10:00 AM
    While we are trying our best to fix a broken system and brace ourselves, lets take a look at what is happening in other parts of the world.

    European Union is introducing a Blue Card that will allow you to work in any of the EU coountries

    Euro value is rising against dollar

    Opportunities will be on the rise with strengthening the currency.

    Lets run this thread for sharing views, opinions, experiences and anything related to the EU

    Maybe there are better laws there. But the people there are not fundamentally different. So I expect to have to face many of the same problems we are facing here. I have heard of a lot of anti-immigration sentiment and even laws in Europe.

    After all it is White Americans who emigrated from Europe who are the majority here. And we are facing the most fierce resistance from them here. What do you expect of those who are native, not immigrants or of immigrant decent.

    When they need you, they make it easy for you to move there to work for them. When they don't need you, they can kick you out or make life so miserable for you that you don't want to live there any more.

    Just think of what the Germans did to Jews in WWII. WWII seems like a distant memory to us. But "there is nothing new under the sun". People are still people. Their genes have not been significantly modified. They will still have the same thoughts and emotion. Only those who are better educated can be somewhat different. But educated people are never in control of their societies.

    I feel that the oppression from White Americans in America is enough for me to bare already. I don't want to risk moving into White people's native territory unless it is just temporary.





    2011 green lantern wallpaper green lantern 2011 wallpaper. Green Lantern – Hal Jordan In
  • Green Lantern – Hal Jordan In



  • ilikekilo
    10-15 08:59 PM
    ok what receipt # are you guys talking about? i think iam little confused..

    ok if I send the letter with my name and notarize it would it suffice? plkease advise? waht is that receipt # that u guysa re talking about



    more...


    green lantern 2011 wallpaper. green lantern ryan
  • green lantern ryan



  • punjabi
    07-13 09:53 AM
    Congratulations!!

    I suggest you do it right away. I mean, keep papers and application ready. And Fedex it on 31st July evening.

    Good Luck, my friend!


    understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!





    green lantern 2011 wallpaper. Green Lantern Corps _ iPhone
  • Green Lantern Corps _ iPhone



  • chi_shark
    03-11 11:08 AM
    I agree that preadjudication could be happening now and the flood gates are to be opened for Eb2 I soon. Otherwise why would USCIS work on apps and send for RFE etc?
    I have seen high activitiy in the last few months.

    man, we are an optimistic bunch! nothing wrong with it... but this is what keeps me coming back! :-)



    more...


    green lantern 2011 wallpaper. castle wallpaper, Official
  • castle wallpaper, Official



  • varshadas
    09-12 10:57 AM
    Ajay, Shekhar, Sanjay where are you guys? I have not heard from you guys for a while. Is anyone of you going to the rally? If not, have you guys been spreading the message within your contacts?





    2010 Four new wallpaper posters for green lantern 2011 wallpaper. Tag: Green Lantern _ iPhone
  • Tag: Green Lantern _ iPhone



  • acecupid
    08-13 04:12 PM
    D. VISA AVAILABILITY FOR OCTOBER

    The Mexico F2A and Employment Third preference cut-off dates are �unavailable� for both August and September, since those FY-2008 annual limits have been reached. The Visa Office had originally anticipated that this would be a temporary situation. Then with the start of the new fiscal year in October the cut-off dates would have returned to those which had applied during June. However, continued heavy demand in those categories may require the establishment of cut-off dates which are earlier than those which had applied in June. A formal decision determination of the October cut-off dates will not be possible until early September.

    Does this mean entire EB3 category will be retrogressed in Oct or Mexico has a separate category?



    more...


    green lantern 2011 wallpaper. knight rises wallpaper.
  • knight rises wallpaper.



  • vik123
    01-10 01:20 PM
    That's right.We need to show them our strength not our weakness by pulling each other legs and talking negative things about India.
    As for them we are third world cheap labor.





    hair Green Lantern – Hal Jordan In green lantern 2011 wallpaper. The Green Lantern Wallpaper
  • The Green Lantern Wallpaper



  • svr_76
    06-10 01:24 PM
    xactly. so the immi grps impacted are H1 and recent/new I-140 filers.

    In the past pure H1B holder (no intension to adjust or working for firms that dont sponser GC) were not actively participating in IV's activities as they were never impacted and had the option to stay away.

    This new rule-making definitely impact them..and should be an opportunity to join IV in more active way.



    more...


    green lantern 2011 wallpaper. Green Lantern 2011 Poster,
  • Green Lantern 2011 Poster,



  • sent
    07-24 04:52 AM
    My Lawyer says there is no need of such letter to be included and filed my papers and confident about getting that approved. I'm much worried and don't know what to do If gets rejected.

    Sent an email to my lawyer again and waiting for his reply.

    Any clue How to handle this?





    hot green lantern ryan green lantern 2011 wallpaper. tattoo Pre:2011 Green Lantern
  • tattoo Pre:2011 Green Lantern



  • singhsa3
    03-03 06:44 PM
    Some of the data can be obtained from here
    http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/PERM_Data_FY07_Announcement.pdf

    of course it is not complete but gives a good glimpse.

    Now, you show me your 10 billion dollars :)

    Might not be extrapolation, but gross misrepresentation. Have you taken a poll or do you have any data to justify all the numbers you are including in the e-mail? If yes, then include the links for that in the letter, otherwise no one is going to believe you.

    Why, I can say, I have 10 billion dollars which I will donate to USCIS to improve their system if I get a GC right now.



    more...


    house Green Lantern Comics | 592 green lantern 2011 wallpaper. teabag - 6/16/2011, 5:01 AM
  • teabag - 6/16/2011, 5:01 AM



  • gvenkat
    09-09 01:00 PM
    Unless there is a concrete effort just for EB3-I, Nothing is going to happen. It's just unfortunate that we are just a subset who are affected. In reality everyone else gets a GC in 5-6 years..





    tattoo Green Lantern Corps _ iPhone green lantern 2011 wallpaper. Arminies - 6/15/2011, 11:44 PM
  • Arminies - 6/15/2011, 11:44 PM



  • newuser
    04-20 03:25 PM
    I will be able call after 6:30 PM EST.



    more...


    pictures castle wallpaper, Official green lantern 2011 wallpaper. teabag - 6/16/2011, 5:31 AM. Inappropriate, 5 Reports
  • teabag - 6/16/2011, 5:31 AM. Inappropriate, 5 Reports



  • LOL123
    08-20 10:29 AM
    I know someone who had to go for FP for their son who is 7 yrs old.

    So yes, your 6 yrs old will have to get FP done.

    As per my knowledge FP is only for the Age 14+





    dresses tattoo Pre:2011 Green Lantern green lantern 2011 wallpaper. green lantern poster 2011,
  • green lantern poster 2011,



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-16 06:12 PM
    -Someone gave me RED for this posting with NO comments-

    I wish that educated moron could come in open to discuss the alternative approaches. with a issues like this probably we need mltiple approaches to get our msg clear.

    It looks like someone just walked by put red dot with "." as comment to everyone. Gave one to me too... Just ignore. Its not important. More important is what exactly we want to do.

    Whatever we decide, lets finalize and start working on it. I remember famous quote from Walt Disney: "The best way to get something done is start doing it."



    more...


    makeup knight rises wallpaper. green lantern 2011 wallpaper. Green Lantern Comics | 592
  • Green Lantern Comics | 592



  • newbee7
    07-09 04:32 PM
    You chose to ignore this from your post
    when we were certain the process will be completed very shortly

    certain = 100%

    You are reading what you want to read.


    __________________
    Not a legal advice.
    Certainty is releated to belief not reality. It still means the name check was not completed. The law does not say they "when you are certain that the FBI name check can be cleared..please allot a visa."





    girlfriend Arminies - 6/15/2011, 11:44 PM green lantern 2011 wallpaper. Posted on May 6, 2011
  • Posted on May 6, 2011



  • gimme_GC2006
    04-06 11:31 PM
    No no. This is very true. This happened to my friend's friend.

    My friend's friend was visiting my friend and was traveling with his dog. The VO asked my friend's friend what his plan was with the dog. My friend's friend said he was just planning to stay with my friend and take the dog to walk in nearby park where he can poop in the grass and pee on a tire. The VO immediately called my friend and asked if he can take a US dog and have it poop in the park and pee on tire. My friend said yes! And the VO immediately deported my friend's friend along with dog!! :eek: My friend's friend very upset, not in shape to talk about it for 3 months.

    IV should do something about this before too late! ;)
    hahahah...too funny





    hairstyles Green Lantern 2011 Poster, green lantern 2011 wallpaper. green lantern wallpaper Green
  • green lantern wallpaper Green



  • BECsufferer
    02-27 08:10 PM
    Noway it is normal..
    When was the last "normal" economic cycle when so many big banks failed...

    Lehman Brothers were 150 years old bank meaning they say great depression and the world wars and survived all of that.. This time it disappeared one morning.

    Citi, BofA,Wells etc are all in trouble..
    Would you believe Citi stock at 3 Bucks?

    And it all started with Housing.

    House prices never go down! Oh yeah.

    I am tired of listening to depressing economic news and beating dead horse on this forum. I know you are also tired, but trust me this doesn't help anyone. I can say this because I come from area dependent on free-falling auto-industry ... yeah I am from Detroit.

    Times may be tough, but we are making tougher for ourselves by re-hashing these bleak developments. Remember misery attracts misery!





    qualified_trash
    12-27 07:02 AM
    Let us consider this in the context of what happened in this country on 9/11. Almost all of these rules were implemented post 9/11. There is no use crying over this. IMHO, we are paying the price for someone else's mistakes.

    We should just concentrate on legislative relief and in the interim, follow the law to the letter so when we do speak to the Senate/Congress, our position as a group should be above reproach.

    As for home loans, Ameriquest gave me a great rate and had me pre-approved in no time.........

    Airlines: fly direct to India/China/Japan/Philippines etc. it is a lot easier on kids as well (if you have kids :-))

    And finally, it is good to see a bunch of new members on the forum :-)





    perm2gc
    12-27 12:34 AM
    One More

    http://www.chicagosamachar.com/default.php?ad_id=9049



    No comments:

    Post a Comment