f160 black

images Black/Green f160 black. quot;The Jimmy Carl Black
  • quot;The Jimmy Carl Black



  • madhu345
    12-27 06:51 AM
    As many Airlines startes Non Stop services to India, why do we care abiut Transit visa.

    I travelled American in May the service is pretty good, also Continental is pretty good.

    -Madhu





    wallpaper quot;The Jimmy Carl Black f160 black. brother from lack LV bag,
  • brother from lack LV bag,



  • Canadian_Dream
    11-17 12:44 PM
    That's probably the path most people with (EB3 2003 onwards/EB2 2004 onwards) will take from now on. The only hurdle is there is no clarity about the law regarding H1B extensions granted on an approved I-140. Most people have run out of H1B and will have to change jobs on the extensions. I hope USCIS issues a clear guidance on this issue. Also you might not have to let go of the priority date if your company is kind enough.





    f160 black. argyle socks. and i even
  • argyle socks. and i even



  • kumarc123
    03-12 02:11 PM
    You are accusing IV for cheating before saying IV is a great platform. Can't you make up your mind. You sound more like that Congressman Massa from NY. I am no Glenn beck so now don't start to tickle me.

    No one is accusing IV

    All we are looking for is some questions, and asking IV to hold something more tangible which attract more members for a cause. A lot of people are loosing faith, to be honest, I lost mine in IV, as I did my contributions pertaining to letters, faxes and other stuff.

    However I have not don't any monetary contribution, and the reason is, I want to see some more transparency. I was not a July filer and I have urged IV and Pappu several times to hold something, a rally or some time type of event that attracts attention. But somehow IV does not initiate any attempts.

    I want to ask you this, taking the current situations in to consideration, new rules against H1b, more rigidness towards immigrants, why has this organization not initiated something after summer of 2007.

    I am sorry, I am not going to buy the notion, we met USCIS and informed them Jack & Jill, in that case where are the results, efficiency is measured by results and not by attempts.

    Come back to IV in 2 weeks, and see it for yourself, if this organization attempts to do something or just ignore the posts.


    Being a non profit organization, as IV, it runs on people and their involvement. How can organization sustain growth or even stability at this point in time, when no attempts are made to attract new members.


    There will be some who will disagree with me, critique me and call me names. But I believe I expressed myself clearly and have not questioned any one's integrity, however I have questioned the efficiency of applied attempts in the past by IV. There are a lot like me, who wants to do something for the cause, bu we need the organization to act like one, and bring in more more transparency to its attempts.


    Just in the beginning of the day, I had 5 greens and now reds, I assure you colors don't make a difference, however if their is any sanity to what I said, please think and act rationally.


    Thank you





    2011 brother from lack LV bag, f160 black. DJ Gierhart, Black and
  • DJ Gierhart, Black and



  • ramaonline
    04-22 04:05 PM
    I attended the meeting and was there until 6:30 pm - The latinos were present in full strength, and some were distributing handouts to oppose the STRIVE bill.
    The banners put up by illegal immigrants were more prominent than the lone banner which one of our members had brought. One banner was for the bill and another against the bill.
    Our members asked a few questions, but the majority were posed from the illegal immigrant community and was about raids, deportation, family etc. Regardless, Title V is what matters to us and if the bill passes, Title V passes so we must support the bill as this is the only bill other than SKIL which addresses issues facing legal immigrants. In case the bill runs into a roadblock I hope the congressman can take Title V out of the bill and introduce a new bill for legal immigrants.

    The Congressman also said he has the support of 180 democrats in the House and it takes 218 members to get the bill passed. He requested us to call local republican congressmen/women & get their support for the bill.

    Note that this bill also allows u to file ead/485 even if a visa number is not available by paying an extra $500.

    Check this link for the title 5 text
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.1645



    more...


    f160 black. Color: brown/lack,
  • Color: brown/lack,



  • Macaca
    06-11 02:46 PM
    By having the GC, you are not an American.

    If you do not know the rule here it is, GC is a "Privilege", and it is not a "Right".

    Who made this rule? White trash Matloff? or Slumdog Hira?

    Guess what? Here is a new rule.

    All US born D-O-N-K-E-Y-S - like you - holed up in Guild, WashTech, Bright Future Jobs, NumbersUSA, ... will be dumped in FATA, Pakistan.





    f160 black. Black Appearance bar phone
  • Black Appearance bar phone



  • HV000
    03-18 09:54 PM
    Common Guys. Let's focus on the topic of this thread...



    more...


    f160 black. April 1, 2011 0 Comments
  • April 1, 2011 0 Comments



  • sc3
    10-16 01:40 PM
    I still don't believe that USCIS has no say in spill over - think again :)


    Yes, the spill over can be implemented differently -- USCIS is implementing the EB1 spillover incorrectly. No law needs to be changed to get USCIS to act in accordance with the law as is currently written; However good luck to you convincing IV to lend support to any EB3 cause.





    2010 argyle socks. and i even f160 black. Black/Green
  • Black/Green



  • vin13
    11-10 11:07 PM
    Guys..

    I have been watching and participating in this drama for a long time....

    We must go to court for the correct interpretation and enforcement of UNUSED VISA from ROW / undersubscribed catagories. THERE IS NO CASE FOR EVEN WAITING FOR ONE QUARTER. 20,000 VISA are available unused at a given time, they should ALL be immediately allocated to the guys in the Q.

    This will benefit all EB 2 / EB 3

    We really should not have any debate about loosing the case etc... Let us try and loose the case... At least , we will have the satisfaction of trying...

    If your are with me please respond to this thread

    We MUST take the advantage of low VISA usage in this recession and cut the line by tens of thousand

    Seriously guys,
    We worked on putting a draft letter to address quarterly spillover just yesterday. We even planned for a conference call. We ended up with just two of us. The draft letter is still out there in Donor forum:Quarterly spillover

    There is more talk than people wanting to really do something. We cannot get people to attend a conference call. How can we expect to mobilize to go to court?

    Here is the draft. See if some of you can use it to fight the cause.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Mr. Charles Oppenheim,
    First of all we would like to congratulate the administration for taking the right steps by changing the USCIS website and making detailed information available to the applicants. We would like to also thank the administration for proactively working on I485 cases and pre-adjudicating them.
    We are writing to get clarification regarding the law that control the unused VISA numbers falling across to other countries here after referred as �Spill-over� process. Looking at the VISA date movement over previous few years in last calendar quarter made us believe that Spill-over followed by USCIS is yearly and not quarterly.
    The law being referred as defined in Immigration and Nationality Act: Section ACT 202 - Numerical Limitation to any single foreign state under Sec. 202. [8 U.S.C. 1152]
    (3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
    (5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
    (A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
    (B) LIMITING FALL ACROSS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES SUBJECT TO SUBSECTION (e)- In the case of a foreign state or dependent area to which subsection (e) applies, if the total number of visas issued under section 203(b) exceeds the maximum number of visas that may be made available to immigrants of the state or area under section 203(b)consistent with subsection (e) (determined without regard to this paragraph),in applying subsection (e) all visas shall be deemed to have been required for the classes of aliens specified in section 203(b).
    Our interpretation of the Section 202(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act states that if total demand will be insufficient to use all available numbers in a particular Employment preference category in a *calendar quarter*, then the unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual �per-country� limit. We feel that *quarterly Spill-over helps* both the administration as well as applicants.
    Quarterly Spill-over will benefit administration by:
    1) Steady VISA movement will increase visibility for the administration in turn will help administration to forecast forward movement of VISA dates.
    2) Spill-over when issued quarterly, effectively reduces/minimizes chances of visas wastages as the burden is not pushed at the end of fiscal year.
    3) Balanced workload for the immigration officers and card issue helping USCIS to better manage efficiently, as Spill-over is divided in 4 quarters, rather only in last quarter.
    4) Spill-over when issued quarterly means saving administrative effort, time and money in processing EAD, Advance parole applications for the petitioners who may get GCs as much as 9 months earlier and who are near Approval dates.
    5) Effective forward movement of VISA dates will give opportunity for potential applicants to file I-485 earlier, which in turn will bring steady new workload to administration.
    Quarterly Spill-over will benefit Applicants by:
    1) Existing applicants potentially will be able to get their permanent residencies 6-8 months in advance.
    2) New petitioners will be able to file their I-485, EAD and AP sooner due to Forward movement in VISA dates.
    3) Streamlined VISA movement helps retrogressed Applicants effectively estimate their approval dates to plan their future appropriately.
    As explained above by following quarterly Spill-over process as defined by law will be WIN-WIN for administration and applicants. We would appreciate your kind clarification/action on implementation of this existing rule. Thanks,



    more...


    f160 black. Black Jersey; USD 59.98
  • Black Jersey; USD 59.98



  • ita
    02-02 03:25 PM
    desi3933,
    Thanks for your response. I did little digging on the H1 LCA front.Here's what I found out and I have one question too.

    Now I've a LCA for my H1.But I also found out that each time I (employee) changes location there will be a new LCA and it's not one LCA per H1, at least in case of consulting.

    I guess if there is a RFE we have to attach all the W2 and all the H1 LCA's. LCA has a start date and end date. Now my company says they don't have previous LCA.

    If they say they don't have it then I don't know if they will be able to give me LCA if I leave the company and if there is RFE later.

    All my W2 amount(s) are in good shape compared to the latest LCA which is for one of major metro areas in NorthEast.

    Do you have any idea ,in case of RFE, what happens if we just send W2 without LCA/ with latest LCA?

    Thank you.



    W2 should be fine in most cases. Additionally, employment letter stating job duties, salary offered, dates is very useful. Please note that this salary could be different from GC Salary, however, it must be within the salary range mentioned in H1 LCA.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    hair DJ Gierhart, Black and f160 black. 4 SIM Cards FLY-YING F160
  • 4 SIM Cards FLY-YING F160



  • hsm2007
    10-15 01:39 PM
    I think I did. I got a CPO email few days ago but confused because I also got FP notices for me and wife two days before the CPO email and the FP is not scheduled until 3 weeks. So FP was generated before the CPO email.


    any one got approval after submitting recent RFE?



    more...


    f160 black. revealing a chic lack and
  • revealing a chic lack and



  • kumarc123
    03-12 10:43 AM
    $25 a month is reasonable. What people want it GC in $25 in less than 6 months. Somehow these same guys do not mind paying lawyers $700 for EAD filing which they could do themselves. In other words they trust lawyers who are clearly have a self interest in you not getting a GC but will not trust one of your kind because these guys think their crummy $25 is being flinched.

    At least the money is put to some use and results are tangible, how about the results in here?

    Refer to my posts.


    IV core needs to explain!





    hot Color: brown/lack, f160 black. 4 SIM Cards FLY-YING F160
  • 4 SIM Cards FLY-YING F160



  • karanp25
    07-14 06:34 PM
    That's possible too. Please share when you received this RFE?

    Is it possible they are trying to adjudicate my 485. I am EB2 India PD: JAN 2006.



    more...


    house Free at mar specs att f lack f160 black. best pie ever and lack bottom
  • best pie ever and lack bottom



  • cowboy
    07-18 11:14 AM
    My case was sent by my attorney June 29th (current July bulletin) USPS certified mail.

    As per USPS online tracking record it was delivered July 2nd 12.45 PM.

    No receipt yet. So far sounds okay.

    But I got the copy of actual delivery receipt stamped by F.Heinauer (Director NSC USCIS) with the date 062907.
    It is a stamp so some of their employee clearly has stamped it.
    Now I am confused if that’s the receipt date they are going to go with and may reject the application.

    And with this many application it may take more than AUG 17th to receive anything back.



    I am very sure it was reached on July 2nd. It was only sent June 29th afternoon.

    And USPS is telling there is no delivery can reach so fast. According to USPS the guy who might have stamped the delivery did not changed the stamp date from 0629 to 0702 since it was a weekend.

    Anybody in the same situation? Any advice?


    Thanks





    tattoo Black Appearance bar phone f160 black. Suzy, lack, substrate,
  • Suzy, lack, substrate,



  • sheela
    10-16 10:14 AM
    Guys,

    Someone left a red dot on post with message: " tells of your lack of ideas".

    I never said that this is the only option left and we have to do this. This was one of the proposal / suggestion. We welcomed other suggestions too! What I wanted and I still want is to do something, I wanted to have a brain storming so that we can come up with some better positive idea. This is not new. We had similar hurdles when tried to request people to promote HR 5882 and other events.

    Above note is a sign of complete loser. This type of people don't have guts to come up in front and express their views because they really don't have guts to do anything. I am not ashamed that I proposed flower campaignwhere there are other possibly better options available.

    I still strongly believe that doing something is always better than cursing something who is trying to do something or doing nothing.

    Seriously, its not illegal lobbies that we are more threatened by. Its our own people.

    I agree we need to do something big to end never-ending regression.

    Let us organise:
    "WORK-ROUND-THE-CLOCK non-stop for 24 hours"

    This will generate lot of interest in media for the hard-working immigrant community

    It will get us support from our Employers/Managers & hurt none

    It is easy to organise at institution level- be it University, Hospitals/Corporate sector or R&D. I believe participation & effect will be much more than we expect. With little publicity -It may become a news of the day

    I tell you what= during our doctoral studies at a prestigious institute in india. we did this and it really worked

    WE can do some polling here and select a date for this event. I may say: Let us start this non-stop event a day-before THANKSGIVING DAY and end on the morning of thanksgiving day.



    more...


    pictures April 1, 2011 0 Comments f160 black. Flying F160 – World#39;s First
  • Flying F160 – World#39;s First



  • chetanjumani
    03-13 12:10 PM
    Thank You Googler, EB2 India in April is Dec 2003. Hopefully the logic to arrive at this is what you got to know from your Call with DHS employee.

    Hopefully all EB immigrants would be treated equally irrespective of their place of birth.





    dresses 4 SIM Cards FLY-YING F160 f160 black. Black
  • Black



  • vin13
    03-09 01:45 PM
    I cannot express my anguish.

    I can understand the anguish. When you are really close and the bulletin does not move.



    more...


    makeup Black Jersey; USD 59.98 f160 black. Free at mar specs att f lack
  • Free at mar specs att f lack



  • p_kumar
    03-03 12:55 PM
    This thread is the extension of this thread:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17653

    Objective of this poll:
    a) To assess if the idea has any strength
    b) Invite media attention to the issue
    c) Develop a task force to float this idea around.

    Folks, even if 10% of us ended up buying a house, that is 100,000 more buyers in the market.
    My mortgage application was rejected on the grounds that my EAD is valid for only one year, even though my credit history, down payment, income stability are upto the mark.

    ok





    girlfriend Suzy, lack, substrate, f160 black. Fly-Ying F160 include lot of
  • Fly-Ying F160 include lot of



  • meridiani.planum
    03-19 01:41 AM
    May be meaning of Taliban is wrong: No, It means..someone who is seeking religious knowledge. Nothing wrong in it.


    Next time you are in airport security try telling them that you are Taliban and see their reaction.

    some words have sentiments attached to them that go beyond on the literal meanings of the terms. Thats where people need to be a bit sensitive. People here have invited news firms to check out our forums (someone was recently trying to get folks from CNN over); seeing handles like Taliban does not exactly help our cause... common sense, yeah?





    hairstyles revealing a chic lack and f160 black. Black List ( Filter out
  • Black List ( Filter out



  • pitha
    01-28 10:56 AM
    I don’t want to start another war here but all I am asking for is a fair treatment of people and not discriminate against people based on country of birth. One of the reasons I left my country, India, is because of the discriminating that exists there in terms of "reservations" where everything is reserved based on your caste for 50%. Now please dont tell me reservations and country cap are different, they are not different they are the same. they accomplish the same purpose in case of skilled immigration.I never thought such a thing would happen in US but it seems worst here because Indians and Chinese make up almost 70 to 80% of H1 (which is dual intent) but when it comes to employment based green cards (which are based on H1) Indians and Chinese combined get only 14% of the visas, don’t you see the tragedy here? Why don’t they enforce the country cap on H1 also, that way people from India and china will not have to suffer worse than others? But US is a competitive country, they want the best available talent for H1 and that’s the reason they don’t put country caps on H1.

    Take my case for example, I have come to this country in 1999 on F1 and have been working and paying takes since 2001. I am not even able to apply for 485. If I get laid off now I will have to leave US next year. Contrast this with somebody from Taiwan, UK or some non retrogressed country. In some cases they can get green card within the first year of coming to US. This is not a hypothetical case but a scenario which is happening quite often, especially in EB2. In my own company I have seen people (6 so far) who are 5 years junior to me (i.e joined the company 5 years after I did) get a green card where as I am dazed and confused and haven’t even applied for 485.

    I totally agree with country caps in non skilled immigration, because the only criteria is that you don’t have any diseases and don’t have a criminal background. But in skilled immigration it does not make sense to apply country caps unless you apply country caps in H1. but US is a competitive country, they want the best available talent for H1and that’s the reason they don’t put country caps on H1.




    getting rid of country caps will hurt ppl from ROW. we need to be united, what do u say? H1B and EB visas are not related and should not be confused as related items. There are exemptions on H1b but none on EB.


    totally agree with this.

    Have full faith in IV and I am sure they will try to keep the interests of all in mind, not just of those from one country that will benefit from ending country-caps.





    cjain
    06-20 05:53 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^





    nojoke
    09-18 12:10 AM
    Omg, easy. This is embarrassing. You completely took it out of context. Its all good ok, its all good.
    I will take it easy if you weren't intentionally insulting.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment