
gk_2000
08-10 08:56 PM
so what you are basically asking is give gc to everybody who wants. country quota is meaningless (we know that!). qualifications are worthless. nobel prize or manual laborer (all are humans!). illegals also should be given gc without any reservations!
so when we start a campaign try to be reasonable. don't just 'focus' on our 'wishes'. think creatively how to solve the problem we are all facing, by understanding the basics of the whole process.
If you are trying to open philosophical topic I suggest we do it in a separate thread, because that debate will be a very long one.
BTW do you know the deal with the bees? Bees are just insects, right? But did you know that you are living here on this earth because of them? If the country is filled with geniuses then what is the worth of genius? Therefore dont compare humans in this way
For the record, illegals do end up with green cards. One should have faith, like they do
so when we start a campaign try to be reasonable. don't just 'focus' on our 'wishes'. think creatively how to solve the problem we are all facing, by understanding the basics of the whole process.
If you are trying to open philosophical topic I suggest we do it in a separate thread, because that debate will be a very long one.
BTW do you know the deal with the bees? Bees are just insects, right? But did you know that you are living here on this earth because of them? If the country is filled with geniuses then what is the worth of genius? Therefore dont compare humans in this way
For the record, illegals do end up with green cards. One should have faith, like they do
wallpaper Cute Friendship Quotes

CADude
07-23 05:27 PM
Will wait couple of weeks? worse come worse, will refile in Oct (by than USCIS will take some decision :))
My attorney has specifically advised us that we don't have to file again. My application reached NSC on July 2nd.
My attorney has specifically advised us that we don't have to file again. My application reached NSC on July 2nd.
Legal
07-04 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=nixstor]Excellent analysis but it does have flaws
I am sure you might have read this from murthy's website (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_dosebn.html) or not, but DOS/CA/VO officials shared this piece with them. As per the above article, final quarter quota should not open until Jul 2nd. I understand that agencies can implement and interpret certain stuff, but you cannot interpret and implement one thing on Jun 13th and another on Jul 2nd. If its written into law, that the quarterly allocation is a must, USCIS is in violation and DOS/CA/VO as well for not policing them of visa number usage.
"Essentially, the numbers are spread out during the first three quarters and whatever is left is available during the last quarter"
On reading the Murthy article it appears that the biggest mistake USCIS committed was using up the visa numbers before the 4th qtr began on 7/2/07.
USCIS did it other way around...desparately rushed to use up the numbers before the 4th qtr began....only explanation is to avoid doing additional paperwork for the July filers...
I am sure you might have read this from murthy's website (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_dosebn.html) or not, but DOS/CA/VO officials shared this piece with them. As per the above article, final quarter quota should not open until Jul 2nd. I understand that agencies can implement and interpret certain stuff, but you cannot interpret and implement one thing on Jun 13th and another on Jul 2nd. If its written into law, that the quarterly allocation is a must, USCIS is in violation and DOS/CA/VO as well for not policing them of visa number usage.
"Essentially, the numbers are spread out during the first three quarters and whatever is left is available during the last quarter"
On reading the Murthy article it appears that the biggest mistake USCIS committed was using up the visa numbers before the 4th qtr began on 7/2/07.
USCIS did it other way around...desparately rushed to use up the numbers before the 4th qtr began....only explanation is to avoid doing additional paperwork for the July filers...
2011 cute friendship quotes

hibworker
05-23 05:52 PM
You hear about the 1 crore offers that IIM students get from top American companies? Well, they are kicked out of the job in 1 year and then join Infosys or Wipro. Not because they are not brilliant but because their conversational skills are terrible and so is their language.
Really - and what anecdotal / statistical evidence do you have to make such claims?
I agree that typical MBA jobs require more human interaction than an IT/engineering job and hence it is important to understand the host culture in which you operate - but making claims that IIM grads get kicked out after a year are BS.
Really - and what anecdotal / statistical evidence do you have to make such claims?
I agree that typical MBA jobs require more human interaction than an IT/engineering job and hence it is important to understand the host culture in which you operate - but making claims that IIM grads get kicked out after a year are BS.
more...

gsc999
07-03 03:55 PM
Here is my $99 by paypal.
Amount: $99.00 USD
Transaction ID: 5DB90775US5552631
Amount: $99.00 USD
Transaction ID: 5DB90775US5552631

yetanotherguyinline
05-14 12:39 AM
Unfortunately one needs to have a GC or be a USC in order to be eliglible for FAFSA or any federal financial aid.
I am in part time MBA program in UCB and many of my classmates with EAD/AP are getting FAFSA benefits. I am also applying for it next year...
I am in part time MBA program in UCB and many of my classmates with EAD/AP are getting FAFSA benefits. I am also applying for it next year...
more...
delhiguy
07-09 08:39 PM
I feel that they did not violate any clause. Till June 30 which is end of third quarter, they are authorized to approve (3*27%*140K) 113,400. However they approved only 66,400 till May 31. That yields about 47,000 for June alone(10%+any number not used in previous months). The reamining visas are eligible for Jul 1, which is 13,000. Put together June and July1, it comes 60,000. Therefore they did not violate any law. This makes only 126,000. The remaining number was splitted for Consular processing.
my 2 cents...
That really makes Sense, I believe USCIS/DOS are smart agencies, and wont do those kind of silly mistakes..
my 2 cents...
That really makes Sense, I believe USCIS/DOS are smart agencies, and wont do those kind of silly mistakes..
2010 friendship. cute quotes

feedfront
09-14 12:21 PM
Current PD folks, if you get RFE please share your RFE here..
more...
.jpg)
desi3933
03-11 11:49 AM
Don't put words in my mouth.
Now you want me to give you reply which you will understand. The SledgeHammer or Mirage way. About the link, read from the top don't just read one post.
>> Now you want me to give you reply which you will understand.
[COLOR=Black]
Thanks for using such "polite" language.
------------------------------------------------------
I think it is in our interest to punish the first insult; because an insult unpunished is the parent of many others. -- Thomas Jefferson to John Jay, 1785
Now you want me to give you reply which you will understand. The SledgeHammer or Mirage way. About the link, read from the top don't just read one post.
>> Now you want me to give you reply which you will understand.
[COLOR=Black]
Thanks for using such "polite" language.
------------------------------------------------------
I think it is in our interest to punish the first insult; because an insult unpunished is the parent of many others. -- Thomas Jefferson to John Jay, 1785
hair Cute Friendship Quotes

psk79
07-18 07:38 AM
Hi Guys,
Please post any July 2nd cases on this thread so that we all know if there really are any rejections. All I heard in the past few days was "A friend of mine got rejected on 2nd... My friend's friend got his rejected..Somebody got rejected..."
I didn't see a single post from anyone who got their OWN 485 REJECTED when they filed on July 2nd.
So please post your information as to when your app is received at USCIS.
Mine reached USCIS on July 2, 2007 @ 10AM via FEDEX.
Thanks.
Please post any July 2nd cases on this thread so that we all know if there really are any rejections. All I heard in the past few days was "A friend of mine got rejected on 2nd... My friend's friend got his rejected..Somebody got rejected..."
I didn't see a single post from anyone who got their OWN 485 REJECTED when they filed on July 2nd.
So please post your information as to when your app is received at USCIS.
Mine reached USCIS on July 2, 2007 @ 10AM via FEDEX.
Thanks.
more...

rajarao
10-30 01:24 PM
I hope the 70 is not correct. I sent in the FOIA request (notarized) and also mobilized few of my friends. The number 70 is incorrect, because it does not allow me to vote there, otherwise I am sure it would be atleast 71.
I'm surprised only 70 members are interested in accurate prediction of future VB movements, and orderly processing of 485 applications instead of the current random lottery!
It would help lot of us make informed decisions if we were to know how many are in the queue and how long we have to wait.We can spend much of the wasted Tracking, VB prediction time with our families. Don't you think it's important? And that your time is too precious to be wasted over such pursuits?
I'm surprised only 70 members are interested in accurate prediction of future VB movements, and orderly processing of 485 applications instead of the current random lottery!
It would help lot of us make informed decisions if we were to know how many are in the queue and how long we have to wait.We can spend much of the wasted Tracking, VB prediction time with our families. Don't you think it's important? And that your time is too precious to be wasted over such pursuits?
hot Cute Friendship Quotes
optimystic
10-16 12:47 AM
Thanks to IV Core and Nixstor in particular for following up on the FOIA subject that has been brought up in several threads over the past couple of weeks (including one by me as well !) and take this up as an action item and providing guidance for the IV members on how to do the same.
I did not realize it was this simple! Will surely send the letter by this weekend.
Btw, How will we receive the receipt numer?? Are we supposed to attach a return (prepaid stamped) envelope or something?? Or we will just get a letter from the National Center after they receive our request?
I did not realize it was this simple! Will surely send the letter by this weekend.
Btw, How will we receive the receipt numer?? Are we supposed to attach a return (prepaid stamped) envelope or something?? Or we will just get a letter from the National Center after they receive our request?
more...
house hair cute quotes for

newuser
07-16 05:53 PM
My blood pressure is going up after seeing these false propoganda.
We need to do something about these bxxxxrds.
This type of false propoganda makes my blood boil :mad:
We need to do something about these bxxxxrds.
This type of false propoganda makes my blood boil :mad:
tattoo cute friendship quotes with
smuggymba
09-10 06:05 PM
smuggymba
what happened to your earlier PD. I think it was in mid 2004 or so, correct?
no sir, this is my first PERM ever. I used to work for a big 4 consulting firm and they only apply in Eb3 so moved to another American client company. Just filed 140 this week.
what happened to your earlier PD. I think it was in mid 2004 or so, correct?
no sir, this is my first PERM ever. I used to work for a big 4 consulting firm and they only apply in Eb3 so moved to another American client company. Just filed 140 this week.
more...
pictures Cute Friendship Quotes; Cute
ivuser
01-30 02:25 PM
Hi,
I know a good desi firm. The firm takes just $2/hr for the operational expense. If you need more info please send a private message.
Thanks
I know a good desi firm. The firm takes just $2/hr for the operational expense. If you need more info please send a private message.
Thanks
dresses cute quotes for friendship.
sapota
08-15 05:21 PM
wonder what that means for India-China EB2 in the October Bulletin. Will the retrogression be back to Jan 07 dates?:confused:
Doubt that it will go back from here. There will be new visa numbers available in Oct 07. So it should only move forward IMO.
Doubt that it will go back from here. There will be new visa numbers available in Oct 07. So it should only move forward IMO.
more...
makeup Cute Quotes About Friendship

bskrishna
07-22 05:12 PM
So there is a good possibility that PD will not go back much in October 08 for EB2 I. There are about 40-50 k visa nos. EB2 I nos seem to be 20-30 k from about mid 2004 to mid 2006. CIS is capable of issuing 25k visas a month. So this could really happen...
if the visa nos left unused, spills over to FB, how the recapture bill can work, as the nos are being really used in FB. am I not seeing something here..?
if the visa nos left unused, spills over to FB, how the recapture bill can work, as the nos are being really used in FB. am I not seeing something here..?
girlfriend friendship quotes cute funny

Macaca
09-19 08:16 AM
Lawmakers will decide to bring up the issue and vote on the bill. Attend all Lawmaker meetings.
In this meeting, the staffer will give you his/her business card. Follow up with the staffer after the meeting, specially when the bill is coming up for vote.
In this meeting, the staffer will give you his/her business card. Follow up with the staffer after the meeting, specially when the bill is coming up for vote.
hairstyles cute friendship quotes for
sheela
10-18 06:54 PM
Well,
I posted a suggestin on here, and some genius gave me a red. Well I quiet don't understand the purpose of red or green? Does green mean we will get more money or faster GC?
Well to all my iv friends, we all have the right to give suggestions, so lets not critique each other when we disagree, we really need to be joint and motivated to work for our rights.
Look at this,
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081018/wl_afp/euimmigration
Immigrants in Eu are fighting for their rights, what are we doing?
Some smart guy gave me red for the suggestion I made earlier, my friend if it makes you happy to critique me, then critique me more. I can understand your frustration and pain. Instead of challenging that towards each other, lets all use it in a focused manner for something more constructive.
Kumar:
Don't worry, I gave you green. I wish 'critiques' are out in open for discussion to get to our objective. But those moroons like hiding
I posted a suggestin on here, and some genius gave me a red. Well I quiet don't understand the purpose of red or green? Does green mean we will get more money or faster GC?
Well to all my iv friends, we all have the right to give suggestions, so lets not critique each other when we disagree, we really need to be joint and motivated to work for our rights.
Look at this,
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081018/wl_afp/euimmigration
Immigrants in Eu are fighting for their rights, what are we doing?
Some smart guy gave me red for the suggestion I made earlier, my friend if it makes you happy to critique me, then critique me more. I can understand your frustration and pain. Instead of challenging that towards each other, lets all use it in a focused manner for something more constructive.
Kumar:
Don't worry, I gave you green. I wish 'critiques' are out in open for discussion to get to our objective. But those moroons like hiding
SunnySurya
07-28 12:08 PM
In my case, you are the Judge , Jury and the excutioner.
In your case, it will be the government and legal system of the USA and actually there is law preventing such things. So I was not kidding.
The transcripts on this thread will serve as a record, if need be..
And what about giving your IP address to authorities because you incited my religious feelings?
In your case, it will be the government and legal system of the USA and actually there is law preventing such things. So I was not kidding.
The transcripts on this thread will serve as a record, if need be..
And what about giving your IP address to authorities because you incited my religious feelings?
crystal
02-15 04:48 PM
Can you let me know, why US is applying this logic to 15% of EB immigrants only, while leaving it open with out any limits for FBs and Others which constitues to the major part of immigration?
Well, I do have a vested interest in maintaining status quo, at least with regard to the per country caps. :)
But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'
Well, I do have a vested interest in maintaining status quo, at least with regard to the per country caps. :)
But, working in one of the Valley companies, I see a lot of people from India and China who just don't mix with rest of the people, say, from Poland or Germany or France or Iran. US (the whole government, including USCIS) likes the idea of 'Melting pot' when it comes to immigration. When you melt a lot of metals with each other, you don't end up with a fragmented alloy, since you've capped the amount of each metal in your pot. That is how you get 'Little Italy's and 'China Town's and the latest one in San Jose, CA: 'Saigon Business district'
No comments:
Post a Comment